Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2008, 10:59 PM   #361
Wavbug luvs her kinz
Webkinz :)
Wavbug is on a distinguished road

Default Re: SugarPlum’s Seasonal Celebration! FABULOUS FESTIVITIES!! Judging in progress!! Come Check out our WINNERS!

Absolutely, hope you are having a Great day, I know we are ! Merry Christmas Everyone!!
Wavbug is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2008, 11:36 AM   #362
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Default Re: SugarPlum’s Seasonal Celebration! FINAL ROUND: FABULOUS FESTIVITIES!! DUE 12/23/08!! Come join the Jolly Holiday fun!

View Post Originally Posted by 248keri
puppylove, i jsut watned to let you know your hard work on that air hockey paid off! your room looks great! i love you puppy pictures form last years winter fest!
248keri, Thanks! I hope you had a WONDERFUL Christmas! Although I am sad it's over.
Old 12-26-2008, 04:09 PM   #363

248keri is on a distinguished road

Default Re: SugarPlum’s Seasonal Celebration! FINAL ROUND: FABULOUS FESTIVITIES!! DUE 12/23/08!! Come join the Jolly Holiday fun!

View Post Originally Posted by puppylove101
248keri, Thanks! I hope you had a WONDERFUL Christmas! Although I am sad it's over.
oh my gosh so am i! i hate when christmas ends! mine was wonderful, hope yours was the same!
248keri is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 04:52 PM   #364

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: SugarPlum’s Seasonal Celebration! FABULOUS FESTIVITIES!! Judging in progress!! Come Check out our WINNERS!

Hope everyone had a great day yesterday!

Did anyone get any new Webbies for Christmas?
I did . . .

Jingle would now like to present
her extra credit scoring that will count
towards the Grand Prize:

Thanks to everyone who posted:
Gingerbread People Cookies
Fantasy RecipeZ
SnowPeople
Decorated Packages
Fireplaces

Click the image to open in full size.

Thanks for sharing your creativity!!!

Old 12-26-2008, 06:14 PM   #365

great second in x-tra credit! should have finished my fire place!
Old 12-26-2008, 07:49 PM   #366

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

:pgn::pgn::pgn:

It's NOW TIME
to post the Grand Prize Winners!

I think perhaps I've procratinated just a little on this,
because that will mean the contest is over,
and that would be sad,
because we've had so much fun for these last 7 weeks!

I will post a spreadsheet showing the total number of PSFs
due to each winner for rounds 4B, 5, and Grand Prize.

Wanted to let you know that I got a Cardinal,
so we'll add that PSF to the selection.
Also, the first place grand prize winner can choose from
the new Christmas snowcone and
one winterfest snowflake from Jan 2008
in addition to the PSFs.

I will update this thread if I get anymore
new Webbies in the next couple of days
(a distinct possibility!!)

:pgn::pgn:

Last edited by SaltyMac; 12-29-2008 at 12:07 AM..
Old 12-26-2008, 08:06 PM   #367

View Post Originally Posted by SaltyMac
:pgn::pgn:

Round 4B Room Winners:

Third Place Santakinz Room
goes to Powerhouse 247
for Blitzen and Marigold’s Living Room
on post 290

Second Place Santakinz Room

Goes to a tie between

248keri For Sam Bass and Comet’s Room
On post 328

and

Possiblerocks1 for Amber's Cristmas Apartment
on post 330

First Place Santakinz Room

Goes to Wavbug

For Icicle’s Formal Living Room
On post 317

My formal living room - Icicle has escaped to his thinking room and is enjoying the quiet snow falling outside and staying warm with the fireplace going. All the lights have the glow of Christmas in the air, don't you agree?

Great Job Everyone!
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNERS!

Round 5 Winners Coming Up next!

:pgn::pgn::pgn::pgn:
Greetings, fellow Merrimakers!

I can't believe in my holiday rush, I omitted one of the winners
back on post 353!

SO SORRY about that!!
The Santakinz rooms were all ADORABLE!

above is the now corrected version.

:pgn:
Old 12-26-2008, 09:10 PM   #368

SugarPlum, :pgn:Tuxington, and Jingle

Are pleased to announce the GRAND Prize Winners

For Sugarplum’s Seasonal Celebration 2008!

Honorable mention goes to

PossibleRocks1,
with 32 points from rounds 4 and 5!

Third place is a tie between

Kittykat913 and Puppylove101

With 53 points each!

Second place is a tie between

248keri and Wavbug

With 73 points each!

And the First Place Grand Champion of Sugarplum’s Seasonal Celebration

Is

Powerhouse247

With 82 points!

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNERS!!

Great Job, Everyone!

Thanks to all who posted, for sharing your holiday spirit and creativity!

---------- SaltyMac added 29 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

CONGRATULATIONS, and Thanks again for playing, everyone!

Most of you have said any PSF is fine, throughout the previous rounds. This is one last chance to take a look at our cast of characters on page 1, and see if there are any particular PSFs you would like to have. . .

Last edited by SaltyMac; 12-29-2008 at 12:06 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-26-2008, 09:19 PM   #369

all right 2nd place! i'll take whatever food you want to send! i love it all. thanks so much salty! i had such a good time doing this. your the best host i've "met". i'll sure miss you! keep me posted as to if and when you start the next contest! i'll be there for sure! hope your holidays were wonderful! thanks for everything!!!!

oh congratulations on your new cardinal!

Last edited by 248keri; 12-26-2008 at 09:29 PM..
Old 12-26-2008, 10:13 PM   #370

View Post Originally Posted by 248keri
all right 2nd place! i'll take whatever food you want to send! i love it all. thanks so much salty! i had such a good time doing this. your the best host i've "met". i'll sure miss you! keep me posted as to if and when you start the next contest! i'll be there for sure! hope your holidays were wonderful! thanks for everything!!!!

oh congratulations on your new cardinal!
Thanks 248keri!

I had SO much fun doing this contest! Would definitely like to do another something in the future, and it seems too sad to let this thread die too soon! Perhaps we can keep it going at least till New Years! I'll be on vacation till Jan 4th, so very open to any theme ideas for a New year's bonus round...

My first thought would be host a new year's party just like the awesome Christmas parties we just saw, only take the story a little further: what are our hosts new year's resolutions, how are they celebrating New Year's Eve, waht do they eat for New Year's dinner, etc... What do you think?

I'm having a fun festive family holiday, and our visit to northern Ohio continues tomorrow, with a trip to the Christmas Story House Museum, in Cleveland! Thanks Wavbug, for the inspiration for this!!

Last edited by SaltyMac; 12-26-2008 at 10:19 PM..
Closed

Tags
puppylove101