Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2008, 10:34 AM   #341
Webkinz :)

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: SugarPlum’s Seasonal Celebration! FINAL ROUND: FABULOUS FESTIVITIES!! DUE 12/23/08!! Come join the Jolly Holiday fun!

Breakfast at Splash's
{not exactly Tiffany's, but the food is great!}
23 December 2008

Click the image to open in full size.
“Only 2 more days till Christmas!” observed the ever cheerful Splash, as she flipped one of her famous Sunshine Omelettes for Salty.
“Can you believe it!” answered Shadow. “The season has flown by so quickly! It seems like only last week it was Halloween.”
“I know what you mean, Shadow,” Salty commented. “I’ve been so busy writing notes to old friends, and shopping for gifts. I could use another week to finish. I never seem to feel truly prepared for Christmas day, but it always turns out wonderfully anyway.”
“Have you packed your things for the big visiting trip this year?” Shadow inquired with her trademark curiosity.
“A work in progress,” answered Salty. “Just one or two more finishing touches on the gifts, and then I’ll start packing some warm things for walking around the lake with Spike. I so look forward to our winter nature treks!”
“Oh, me too!” agreed Splash. “Spike is so much fun! I love racing and swimming and playing fetch together! I can’t wait to see everyone at SnoCone’s house tomorrow, and then at Sugarplum’s on Christmas day!
“I hope everything works out with Dasher . . .” Salty pondered. “It will be so fun to see the look on Sugarplum’s face if our little plan is successful.”
Today is the Day!
December 23!!
Time to post your FABULOUSLY FESTIVE SEASONAL CELEBRATION!
Looking forward to seeing all those outstanding creations!
:pgn:
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2008, 11:58 AM   #342
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Arrow Re: SugarPlum’s Seasonal Celebration! FINAL ROUND: FABULOUS FESTIVITIES!! DUE 12/23/08!! Come join the Jolly Holiday fun!

Bubbles did it! After about 50 games of air hockey(on hard) and 5 series of quizzy's questions Bubbles made his dream of a holiday room. He apologizes that some of the items are PSI's because he couldn't afford the Christmas theme, but he thinks it looks great anyway!

Here is a little insight on what they are all doing.
:wt:Snowball- Snowball is getting ready to perform her special holiday play. She is the angel and will play a very important role in the play. Until then she is enjoying the scrumptious feast that Ebony cooked up for them.

Tid Bit- Although Christmas may not be her favorite holiday(Halloween) she is having no trouble getting into the spirit of Christmas. After the lil' kinz sung some carols she couldn't help but to join in. Espacially on her favorite, Here we come a wassailing among the leaves so green, here we come a wandering so far to be seen...

Blackberry- Blackberry isn't always the best dressed so he had Cinnamon make him his jolly red robe. To show his own style he wore his favorite knit cap. Right now he is roasting marshmallows on the open fire and chatting with his younger brother Bongo.

:chi:Bongo- "Two days! It's only two more days!" Bongo just cannot contain himself. He can't wait for Christmas to come. This is Bongo's favorite time of the year. He loves the friends, he loves family, he loves the presents, and especially the tasty food!

:abn:Cinnamon- Cinnamon and Pepper are best friends(sisters) so for the party they dressed almost identical. They each did something special with their outfits to show their creativity, but everyone keeps saying you two practically look like twins! She is enjoying the fabulous feast that Ebony has cooked up.

:ccatepper- "Yummmmm!" Pepper just can't get enough of the delicous food. The eggnog, the ham, the roast beef(or should I say roast beast), the fruitcake, the hot chocolate, and the cranberries and apple pie are just some of her holiday favorites. Lucky for her Ebony cooked all of them for the special occasion!

:seal:Bubbles- He's the one who did it all! The party and the decorations are all his. He just wants to stay in this room all the time. Bubbles just loves that special holly jolly feeling he gets when he visits this room. He just can't stay away from it(not that I can blame him). How are the other webbies supposed to break it to him that this isn;t his room?

Misty- Misty loves to get all dressed up for these parties! She is first in line to get to sit on Santa's lap. She is just so excited about going to meet Santa for the first time ever that she woke up at 6:00 to be first in line. She really hopes that Santa will bring her a Quizzy Bear! It would be just what she has always wanted.

Dusty- Once Dusty heard that was coming home for the holidays he just had to do something special so he suggested we redo the "Pink Room" that nobody really uses anymore and turn it into a Christmas Party Room. Once Bubbles heard this idea(and with him loving Christmas as much as he does) he said "Let's get to work"! Pretty soon all of the webbies were in on the project to bring Christmas cheer to Olive.

:rdr:Olive- Olive is sleeping after his big flight back to Webkinz World from the North Pole. He has no idea that there is a totally different room waiting for him when he wakes up. After Santa told Olive he wouldn't need him until next year Olive headed straight home to be with his family.

Sammy- Sammy(or should I say Santa Claus's helper) is getting into to the spirit of the "Fabulous Festivities" by helping out Santa. Because Santa couldn't be there he sent a letter to Sammy asking him to help out. Sammy, wanting to get into the jolly spirit immedietly said yes. He just can't wait until Christmas to open all the presents and visit all the friends and family!

Cheddar- This is Cheddar's first Christmas and all of the webbies are determined to make it his best! They hope he will remember it forever. Cheddar is in line to see Santa and sit on the big guy's lap. He just doesn't want this Christmas holiday to end! He said he is having too much fun for it to end now.

:gr:Daisy- Although Daisy is usually at her fashion line working on designs far away she came home for Christmas. Her family was thrilled to see her home for the party. She said she just couldn't be away from her family on the holidays. It would crush her Christmas spirit. She said she also HAD to cheer Bubbles on for his fabulously festive contest(this is the fabulously festive contest he told her about).

Milkyway- Milky Way is also having her first Christmas this year. Just like Misty and Cheddar she can't wait to see Santa. She has always believed, but she has never seen him in real life. She is a little nervous at first, but once she gets to the oarty all her fear turns into the merry Christmas cheer!

Ebony- She has been so busy she is just loving the chance to relax and enjoy the party. She is waiting for Olive to wake up so she can surpise him.She just adores cooking so when my webbies needed domeone to prepare the food she was the first to volunteer, Apparently the webbies liked her cooking so much they have volunteered her for all of the future cooking. Not that she has a problem wiht it. She just loves to cook holiday foods to get her in the Christmas spirit!

Now that you have seen what all of my Webkinz are doing they want to wish you a merry Christmas from the bottom of their hearts!
Old 12-23-2008, 05:32 PM   #343
love yourself

possiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: SugarPlum’s Seasonal Celebration! FINAL ROUND: FABULOUS FESTIVITIES!! DUE 12/23/08!! Come join the Jolly Holiday fun!

There. I uploaded my pic so that you guys could see it. Oh! And just in time for the deadline!
possiblerocks1 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 06:48 PM   #344
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

Here is my room! I am sorry that I did not post earlier but I was feeling a little bit under the weather!
Here is what all of the Christmas elves(webbies) are doing on Christmas Eve:
Patches-since he is done packing up the sleigh he is warming up by the fire
Crackerjack-who also helped Patches with the sleigh is getting toasty warm by the fire
Durango-is taking a nap after wrapping all of those presents
:rdr:Blitzen-is taking last-minute requests from the lil' kinz
Muddie-is asking Santakinz for a game of Zingoz Switcherooz
Marigold-is also taking a nap, but she is tired because she was up all night with Santa checking the naughty and nice lists
Sugar-is eating at the table after doing overtime in the toy factory
:cs:Cookie Dough-is also eating with Marigold to fill up after working off a couple of pounds shoveling the runway for the sleigh
:bas:Lafayette-is also in line to ask Santa for a new baseball glove
Starburst-is last in the line to ask Santa for a doll house
Zephyr-is pigging out with Sugar & Cookie Dough after feeding the reindeer and getting them harnessed to SantaKinz's sleigh!

I am wishing you & yours a safe and Happy Holiday!!
Old 12-23-2008, 07:24 PM   #345

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

Awesome room and story, Puppylove! Glad to have you back with exhuberance!

Hope you're feeling better, Powerhouse! If your new room is indication, you are ready to celebrate!

Thanks for posting the picture, Possible! I love it! So festive!

Have to make this quick: have to get on the interstate at the "crack of dawn" tomorrow morning, and I'm still packing... will come back later if I finish. My plan is to start judging from the car (don't worry, someone else is driving!) after 6 AM tomorrow. So if anyone needs a couple of hours extension, it's yours till "0-dark-thirty" tomorrow morning. Through the wonders of wireless internet technology, I should be with you most of the trip tomorrow (unless I hit one of those dreaded cellular "dead zones"!)

HAPPY ALMOST CHRISTMAS EVE, EVERYONE!
Old 12-23-2008, 11:36 PM   #346

248keri is on a distinguished road

here is my room for round 5
comet is checking the mailbox one last time before santakinz takes off. he wants to make sure everyone gets their christmas wishes!
seamore and cousin oakly are warming up by the fire while they talk about the night ahead of them. (they have to say back and help santa via phone should there be any problmes)
sam bass, the head elf, checks in with all the other elfs as they eat dinner.
(cakes, blizard, audrey, and linus) everyone at the table is discussing what they plan to do on their vacation as they cout down the hours untill it starts! (a trip to disney world seems to be taking over the conversation!)
snowball is on the lookout for santakinz. he's in charge of going over the flight plan for the night.
and alana is checking out all the gifts in santakinz sleigh. she has to make sure everything is packed well so nothing falls out!
the gang is so excited for this special night! it's been a long time coming!

~*i also updated post (324?) well my post for round 4*~

Last edited by 248keri; 12-23-2008 at 11:54 PM..
248keri is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 08:37 AM   #347

Delightful story and scene, 248keri!

Happy Christmas Eve, Everyone!
Dawn cracked before we were on the highway, but we're on the interestate now... Roads are icey, but I'm in the care of a very skillful driver, and YAY: I have 5 bars of wireless internet reception! Life is good. Will be judging round 5 soon, and plan to post those results tonight, so the Grand Prize results will be saved for announcing Christmas morning...

Hope you are all having a wonderful holiday celebration
with your real life families,
and making joyous memories that will last a lifetime!
Old 12-24-2008, 09:23 AM   #348
love yourself

possiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Holidays everyone! I wish you all a safe and very happy holiday season! For those of you who celebrate Haunakkah, Happy Haunakkah! Sorry for not saying it earlier, like when Haunakkah started! For those of you who celebrate Christmas, Happy Christmas Eve!
possiblerocks1 is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 09:42 AM   #349
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

248keri and powerhouse what FABULOUS rooms! They are so festive! Powerhouse you must have a billion KC because that room is the million dollar room! 248keri your room is soo festive! It really gets me into the holiday spirit! Merry ALMOST Christmas everybody! Drive safe Salty!
♥puppylove101♥
Old 12-24-2008, 10:40 AM   #350

Thanks for all the warm wishes, everyone!

I'm about to lose my battery (reception was so great, I almost forgot about limited battery life!), so have to sign out. I'll work on judging off line and post when I get to my destination (probably after dinner tonight).

Have a great day!
Closed

Tags
puppylove101