Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2008, 11:51 PM   #331
Webkinz :)

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: SugarPlum’s Seasonal Celebration! Rounds 1-3 WINNERS Posted!! NOW accepting ENTRIES for Round 4! Come on in and get in the spirit by sharing your Jolly Holiday Decorating, Dressing, Artwork, Stories, and More! Come join the Festivities Toda

:pgn:
View Post Originally Posted by possiblerocks1
Yeah! Jumping into the fireplace could turn out to be a bad thing! I got the bricks from lunapic!
Here are my round 5 rooms!
1. The Christmas Apartment.
This apartment is used for all of my Webbiez's friends that need a place to stay during the holidays. No one is staying there right now (some of my Webbiez are enjoying a Christmas themed meal in there right now), but the night before Christmas Eve, Christmas Eve, and the day after are when Amber's friends, Razzle the Reindeer and Snowy the Snowman, will occupy the "suite".

Click the image to open in full size.

2. The Winter Wonderland Park.
This is the park where all of the Webbiez come in the summer to swim and play other outdorr sports. Plus, we all come for barbeques and picnics as well. In the winter, they help to transform it into the ultimate Winter Wonderland!

So, this is the final round. Wow, this contest "season" has really flew right by! I look forward to seeing everyone here again for next year's contest!
Excellent rooms, Possible!

We would totally like to be guests at the Holiday Apartment!

Visiting the garden for a winter party under the stars sounds wonderful as well!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2008, 08:41 AM   #332

248keri is on a distinguished road

Default Re: SugarPlum’s Seasonal Celebration! Rounds 1-3 WINNERS Posted!! NOW accepting ENTRIES for Round 4! Come on in and get in the spirit by sharing your Jolly Holiday Decorating, Dressing, Artwork, Stories, and More! Come join the Festivities Toda

i totaly forgot to add my story! i'll do it today!
248keri is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 09:38 AM   #333

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by 248keri
i totaly forgot to add my story! i'll do it today!
:pgn:Oh good! We SO LOVE a Jolly Holiday Tale!
Especially if it's about a festive celebration!
Old 12-22-2008, 05:40 PM   #334
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Default Re: SugarPlum’s Seasonal Celebration! FINAL ROUND: FABULOUS FESTIVITIES!! DUE 12/23/08!! Come join the Jolly Holiday fun!

Hi I am sorry but for the room do we have to have a story to go with it?

Last edited by puppylove101; 12-22-2008 at 05:46 PM..
Old 12-22-2008, 07:47 PM   #335

Default Re: SugarPlum’s Seasonal Celebration! FINAL ROUND: FABULOUS FESTIVITIES!! DUE 12/23/08!! Come join the Jolly Holiday fun!

View Post Originally Posted by puppylove101
Hi I am sorry but for the room do we have to have a story to go with it?
I just sorted these out today. I think I was confusing myself, too...

For round 4 rooms (initially these were supposed to go with the story, however, any room incorporating some items from the new Santakinz theme qualifies. You will score higher if you tell us about the room: who's it is, what it is used for, and perhaps a scene happening in there.

For round 5 rooms (Fabulous Festivities!), host a party and bring in lots of Webbies having a celebration. Tell us who is there, what they wanted or gave someone for Christmas, what they wore, or what they're doing in there...

Here is who I think has turned in a Round 4 room so far (please let me know if I missed any):

Powerhouse247: post 290
Wavbug: post 317
248keri: post 328
PossibleRocks1: post 330

Unless I'm miistaken, still looking for that Festive Celebration from everyone?

---------- SaltyMac added 13 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

Update from Jingle!

While we're sorting out loose ends...

Jingle has received beautifully decorated fireplaces from:

Wavbug: post 279
Powerhouse247: post 301
PossibleRocks1: post 324

Jingle really loves all of these, and will award extra credit
to these 3 for the grand prize scoring!

Last edited by SaltyMac; 12-22-2008 at 07:47 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-22-2008, 08:56 PM   #336
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Here is a fireplace of mine

---------- puppylove101 added 3 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size.Sorry I don't think the other one was animated

Last edited by puppylove101; 12-22-2008 at 08:56 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-22-2008, 09:02 PM   #337

View Post Originally Posted by puppylove101
Here is a fireplace of mine

---------- puppylove101 added 3 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size.Sorry I don't think the other one was animated
Awesome fireplace, Puppy!

Really gets me into the spirit!!
Old 12-22-2008, 09:06 PM   #338

Okay, I'll start with an example for round 5:

Sugarplum’s Holiday Dinner
Sugarplum didn’t sleep much Christmas Eve. She kept wondering where Dasher was . . . She was so proud that Dasher was on the A-Team for Santakinz this year. She would miss him on Christmas, though.
Jingle, the black and white cheeky dog had really wanted to give her big sister, Sugarplum the best present ever this year. She had worried and fretted about what to get, when her wise cousins at Salty’s hatched a plan . . . bring Dasher home for Christmas dinner!
:easterarson Brown, the snowman (okay they only look a little like the duck!!) was in town for some weddings. Sugarplum had graciously offered him a room, and coaxed him to join the group for Christmas dinner.
:pgn:Tuxington and :el1:Twining were in charge of the decorations. They were particularly pleased with their new Santakinz room. Both of them had been frequenting Arte’s Curio shop, picking out special gifts for all their best friends.

:clyde:Stella, the Clydesdale is just dying to hear all about Dasher’s adventures with Santakinz!
And of course, the star of tonight’s dinner, is :rdrASHER, who flew all the way from the North Pole to be here (assisted by Hobbes the Tiger, with his Dex Dangerous spaceship). After pulling an “all-nighter” with Santakinz and the A-Team, Dasher has lots of adventures to tell to the eager little group…

Happy Holidays, Everyone!

Last edited by SaltyMac; 12-22-2008 at 09:21 PM..
Old 12-22-2008, 09:27 PM   #339
love yourself

possiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond repute

Here is my entry for round 5! I meant to say that my other roomswere my round 4 entry. So, here is part of my Webkinz family all gathered around the First Snow Christmas Tree. These Webkinz include Amber the Golden Retriever, Tiger the Lil' Alley Cat, Sierra the Lil' Golden Retriever, Tigger the Tiger, and Frosty the Snowman. They are all gathering together to discuss which Christmas carols they will be singing on their caroling adventure that they are about to set off on!
Amber: Let's definitely do 'Deck the Halls". That's one of my favorite songs!
Tigger: Yeah, but what about 'Jingle Bells"?
Sierra: 'Jingle Bell Rock'?
Tigger: No, 'Jingle Bells',but that's a good song too.
Tiger: Today in school, I had Spanish and we learned some Christmas carols in Spainsh! How about we sing 'Cascabeles'? That means 'Jingle Bells".
Sierra: Um, I don't personally know Spanish so I don't know those songs.
Frosty: Why don't we sing all of those songs, Tiger, you should go and print out a pronunciation guide for 'Cascabeles', and 'Frosty the Snowman'!
Amber: Oh yeah! Frosty, that's your song! I totally forgot! That's a great idea!
Tigger: Yeah! Let's go!
The kinz set off for a great night of caroling and returned to find Hershey the Chocolate Lab, who didn't come caroling, making them each a Trippple Hot Chocolate!
Amber: Thanks Herhsey! Wow, these are sooo good!
Tiger: Trippple good!
Sierra: You can say that again!
Sierra: Not literally!
Attached Images
File Type: jpghappy holidays.jpg (55.7 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by possiblerocks1; 12-23-2008 at 05:24 PM.. Reason: reloading my pic
possiblerocks1 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 10:28 AM   #340

View Post Originally Posted by possiblerocks1
[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Teremy/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/Low/Content.IE5/C04UX2Z1/lunapic-122999814624907[1].gif[/IMG]
Here is my entry for round 5! I meant to say that my other roomswere my round 4 entry. So, here is part of my Webkinz family all gathered around the First Snow Christmas Tree. These Webkinz include Amber the Golden Retriever, Tiger the Lil' Alley Cat, Sierra the Lil' Golden Retriever, Tigger the Tiger, and Frosty the Snowman. They are all gathering together to discuss which Christmas carols they will be singing on their caroling adventure that they are about to set off on!
Amber: Let's definitely do 'Deck the Halls". That's one of my favorite songs!
Tigger: Yeah, but what about 'Jingle Bells"?
Sierra: 'Jingle Bell Rock'?
Tigger: No, 'Jingle Bells',but that's a good song too.
Tiger: Today in school, I had Spanish and we learned some Christmas carols in Spainsh! How about we sing 'Cascabeles'? That means 'Jingle Bells".
Sierra: Um, I don't personally know Spanish so I don't know those songs.
Frosty: Why don't we sing all of those songs, Tiger, you should go and print out a pronunciation guide for 'Cascabeles', and 'Frosty the Snowman'!
Amber: Oh yeah! Frosty, that's your song! I totally forgot! That's a great idea!
Tigger: Yeah! Let's go!
The kinz set off for a great night of caroling and returned to find Hershey the Chocolate Lab, who didn't come caroling, making them each a Trippple Hot Chocolate!
Amber: Thanks Herhsey! Wow, these are sooo good!
Sierra: You can say that again!
Sierra: Not literally!
Excellent story, Possible! Very festive!
Just what we were looking for!:pgn:
Not sure what happened with the picture... maybe you could attach a thumbnail, and I can import it as a large IMG?

Closed

Tags
puppylove101