Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2008, 11:10 PM   #321
Webkinz :)

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: SugarPlum’s Seasonal Celebration! Rounds 1-3 WINNERS Posted!! NOW accepting ENTRIES for Round 4! Come on in and get in the spirit by sharing your Jolly Holiday Decorating, Dressing, Artwork, Stories, and More! Come join the Festivities Toda

:pgn:Round 4 Update:pgn:

Congratulations to our story/poem winners!
PSFs are now in your Kinzpost - hope you like.
If you'd prefer something else, let me know.

Will judge Round 4 rooms/illustrations on Sunday 12/21.
Since we're overlapping on round 4b and 5,
it might be a good idea to specify which round your room entries are for.
Hopefully we can figure it out.

Salty and the gang are officially ON VACATION!
Click the image to open in full size.
Happy Holidays, Everyone!!
:gr:

Last edited by SaltyMac; 12-19-2008 at 11:16 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2008, 07:56 AM   #322
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

Default Re: SugarPlum’s Seasonal Celebration! Rounds 1-3 WINNERS Posted!! NOW accepting ENTRIES for Round 4! Come on in and get in the spirit by sharing your Jolly Holiday Decorating, Dressing, Artwork, Stories, and More! Come join the Festivities Toda

Happy Holidays to you too SaltyMac and to everyone here on WI! Merry Christmas!! Ho Ho Ho!
~Santa Claus/ powerhouse247
Old 12-20-2008, 03:52 PM   #323
love yourself

possiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Wavbug
I am leaving today for vacation....it is really snowing outside so I hope it clears a little, I have updated my room and added a formal one love the new things, see you all when I get home!

Little Bear is resting, actually if you look close he may have one eye opened . Icicle is lighting a crackling fire in the fire place, all the presents have been wrapped and hidden away. Off in the kitchen things are getting prepared and the table set for Christmas dinner. What a wonderful year it has been, and even a better one to look forward too!!

My formal living room - Icicle has escaped to his thinking room and is enjoying the quiet snow falling outside and staying warm with the fireplace going. All the lights have the glow of Christmas in the air, don't you agree?
Have a great time on vacation Wavbug!
Here is my fireplace and my round 5 rooms are coming very soon!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgfireplace.jpg (40.1 KB, 7 views)
possiblerocks1 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 05:48 PM   #324

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by possiblerocks1
Have a great time on vacation Wavbug!
Here is my fireplace and my round 5 rooms are coming very soon!
Oooh, Possible!

I LOVE your fireplace!!

Those bricks are AWESOME!
So warm and inviting!
{ Just to clarify... That's inviting like I want to sit by it,
not inviting like I want to jump in!}

Last edited by SaltyMac; 12-21-2008 at 10:47 AM..
Old 12-20-2008, 07:44 PM   #325
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

Everyone's entries look great! I am working on my room now!
Old 12-21-2008, 09:41 AM   #326
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Happy Holidays everyone! Sorry I didn't post for round 4, but me and my webbies will see what kind of KC we kind find in the cushons of our couches! Great job so far!
Old 12-21-2008, 10:46 AM   #327

View Post Originally Posted by puppylove101
Happy Holidays everyone! Sorry I didn't post for round 4, but me and my webbies will see what kind of KC we kind find in the cushons of our couches! Great job so far!
Don't forget Quizzies Calendar Trivia, Puppylove! There are some great ideas for earning kinzcash in some of the stories posted here in this contest.

Also remember creativity goes a long way when hosting a holiday party!

Looking forward to seeing some Seasonal Celebrations!
Old 12-21-2008, 02:51 PM   #328

248keri is on a distinguished road

here is my room it belongs to sam bass and comet. sam is out tonight going over plans with santa kinz. comet is resting for the big night. he needs all the sleep he can get! and cakes is enjoying a hot meal as he waits for sam!

Last edited by 248keri; 12-23-2008 at 11:51 PM..
248keri is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 03:33 PM   #329

View Post Originally Posted by 248keri
here is my roomClick the image to open in full size.
WOW! Awesome Room 248keri!:pgn:

It's aglow with the warmth of the season!
Love the mailbox, and placement of room deviders!

Is that the Cardinal's chair? What did you name your Cardinal?

Old 12-21-2008, 05:10 PM   #330
love yourself

possiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by SaltyMac
Oooh, Possible!

I LOVE your fireplace!!

Those bricks are AWESOME!
So warm and inviting!
{ Just to clarify... That's inviting like I want to sit by it,
not inviting like I want to jump in!}

Yeah! Jumping into the fireplace could turn out to be a bad thing! I got the bricks from lunapic!
Here are my round 5 rooms!
1. The Christmas Apartment.
This apartment is used for all of my Webbiez's friends that need a place to stay during the holidays. No one is staying there right now (some of my Webbiez are enjoying a Christmas themed meal in there right now), but the night before Christmas Eve, Christmas Eve, and the day after are when Amber's friends, Razzle the Reindeer and Snowy the Snowman, will occupy the "suite".

2. The Winter Wonderland Park.
This is the park where all of the Webbiez come in the summer to swim and play other outdorr sports. Plus, we all come for barbeques and picnics as well. In the winter, they help to transform it into the ultimate Winter Wonderland!

So, this is the final round. Wow, this contest "season" has really flew right by! I look forward to seeing everyone here again for next year's contest!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgWinter Wonderland Park.JPG (90.5 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpgThe Christmas Apartment.JPG (130.2 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by possiblerocks1; 12-21-2008 at 05:16 PM..
possiblerocks1 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
puppylove101