Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2008, 05:50 AM   #311
Wavbug luvs her kinz
Webkinz :)
Wavbug is on a distinguished road

Default Re: SugarPlum’s Seasonal Celebration! Rounds 1-3 WINNERS Posted!! NOW accepting ENTRIES for Round 4! Come on in and get in the spirit by sharing your Jolly Holiday Decorating, Dressing, Artwork, Stories, and More! Come join the Festivities Toda

Congratulations to everyone . I just loved all the Christmas stories!
Wavbug is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2008, 06:56 AM   #312
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

Default Re: SugarPlum’s Seasonal Celebration! Rounds 1-3 WINNERS Posted!! NOW accepting ENTRIES for Round 4! Come on in and get in the spirit by sharing your Jolly Holiday Decorating, Dressing, Artwork, Stories, and More! Come join the Festivities Toda

Ok I will finish my Christmas story! I fixed the link in my siggie! Silly Me!!
Old 12-17-2008, 07:46 AM   #313
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Congrats to all the winners! They were AMAZING. I ♥ed them
Old 12-18-2008, 05:55 PM   #314

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

Yippee! The remaining SantaKinz items are here!

Click the image to open in full size.

---------- SaltyMac added 455 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

Have you noticed, the fireplace actually crackles!

Okay, so I can't believe it, but Christmas is less than 1 week away! We need to start round 5 this weekend, because we need the final entries to be due on Wednesday, so you can have results on Christmas morning!

Let's see. . . What was round 5 about? . . .

---------- SaltyMac added 15 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

Round 5: FABULOUS FESTIVITIES!
:pgn:

I loved what many of you did for the last round of Shadow's Spooktacular Halloween Showcase: you hosted a party with lots of webbies all dressed up, in a decorated room or garden, and told a story about what they were all doing. . .

The room(s) can be a repeat from your previous entries, or can be new or updated with the latest and greatest available items. The story can be about a Holiday party, or can be the story you submitted from round 4.

Judges will be looking for:
Complete and creative descriptions
Lots of Webbies dressed up and having fun
Well-balanced and completely decorated rooms
That extra something that makes us smile and feel the joy of the season!

This is the last Round, or Grande Finale!!
As Powerhouse once said for one of her contests,
"This one's for all the marbles!"
Good Luck, Everyone!!
:pgn:

Last edited by SaltyMac; 12-19-2008 at 07:42 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-18-2008, 07:33 PM   #315
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

YAY!!! THE SANTAKINZ ITEMS ARE ALL HERE!!! NOW WE CAN FINISH OUR ROOMS!!!!
*hmp cough* WOoOoO HoOoOoO I will get started right away!
Old 12-18-2008, 08:07 PM   #316

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

Can't wait to see your room, Powerhouse!

Also, Jingle is still accepting fireplaces and answers to unanswered story questions!
Old 12-19-2008, 10:39 AM   #317
Wavbug luvs her kinz
Wavbug is on a distinguished road

I am leaving today for vacation....it is really snowing outside so I hope it clears a little, I have updated my room and added a formal one love the new things, see you all when I get home!

Little Bear is resting, actually if you look close he may have one eye opened . Icicle is lighting a crackling fire in the fire place, all the presents have been wrapped and hidden away. Off in the kitchen things are getting prepared and the table set for Christmas dinner. What a wonderful year it has been, and even a better one to look forward too!!

My formal living room - Icicle has escaped to his thinking room and is enjoying the quiet snow falling outside and staying warm with the fireplace going. All the lights have the glow of Christmas in the air, don't you agree?

Last edited by Wavbug; 12-19-2008 at 10:45 AM..
Wavbug is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 03:10 PM   #318
love yourself

possiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond repute

Will post my new room sometime tonight. But, I'm posting 2 rooms for my entry for round 5. My fireplace is almost ready though! Will post when it's finished!

Last edited by possiblerocks1; 12-19-2008 at 03:18 PM..
possiblerocks1 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 07:25 PM   #319
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

I love your rooms, Wavbug! Have fun on your vacation and travel safely! I hope that you have a wonderful Christmas holiday!
~powerhouse247
Old 12-19-2008, 07:40 PM   #320

View Post Originally Posted by Wavbug
I am leaving today for vacation....it is really snowing outside so I hope it clears a little, I have updated my room and added a formal one love the new things, see you all when I get home!

Little Bear is resting, actually if you look close he may have one eye opened . Icicle is lighting a crackling fire in the fire place, all the presents have been wrapped and hidden away. Off in the kitchen things are getting prepared and the table set for Christmas dinner. What a wonderful year it has been, and even a better one to look forward too!!

My formal living room - Icicle has escaped to his thinking room and is enjoying the quiet snow falling outside and staying warm with the fireplace going. All the lights have the glow of Christmas in the air, don't you agree?
AWESOME, WAVBUG!:pgn:

We can just hear that fireplace crackling!
Especially love the window arrangements.
You're right about the lights aglow with Christmas.
The snowfalling outside the windows is so peaceful!

Wishing you safe travels and the joy of the season!
Closed

Tags
puppylove101