Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2008, 11:20 AM   #291
Wavbug luvs her kinz
Webkinz :)
Wavbug is on a distinguished road

Default Re: SugarPlum’s Seasonal Celebration! Rounds 1-3 WINNERS Posted!! NOW accepting ENTRIES for Round 4! Come on in and get in the spirit by sharing your Jolly Holiday Decorating, Dressing, Artwork, Stories, and More! Come join the Festivities Toda

Wow awesome story and Room!!! Great job Powerhouse!!
Wavbug is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-13-2008, 11:44 AM   #292
love yourself

possiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: SugarPlum’s Seasonal Celebration! Rounds 1-3 WINNERS Posted!! NOW accepting ENTRIES for Round 4! Come on in and get in the spirit by sharing your Jolly Holiday Decorating, Dressing, Artwork, Stories, and More! Come join the Festivities Toda

View Post Originally Posted by SaltyMac
EXCELLENT Room, Possible!:pgn:

Very functional! It's a whole apartment for the season!
I love the creative way you covered the WW buttons!

Okay, now we're going to check out the rest of your story!
:rdr::pgn:

---------- SaltyMac added 15 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

Wow, Possible!!!:pgn:
What a happy story!
The whole thing was like a dream come true!
Oh what fun to read!
Thanks!!

---------- SaltyMac added 1 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

So nice of you to stop by, Abbotkid!
Thanks Salty! Guess what I am doing today?
Spoiler: show
I'M GOING TO GET A PUPPY! HER NAME IS ANNIE AND SHE IS 4 MONTHS OLD AND SHE IS A HUSKY/YELLOW LAB MIX!!!! I AM SUPER EXCITED!

Last edited by possiblerocks1; 12-13-2008 at 07:36 PM..
possiblerocks1 is offline Female
Old 12-13-2008, 09:25 PM   #293

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by possiblerocks1
Thanks Salty! Guess what I am doing today?
Spoiler: show
I'M GOING TO GET A PUPPY! HER NAME IS ANNIE AND SHE IS 4 MONTHS OLD AND SHE IS A HUSKY/YELLOW LAB MIX!!!! I AM SUPER EXCITED!
Way COOL, Possible!!! Bet she's beautiful!!

:husky::husky::husky::husky::husky::husky::husky::hu sky::husky:
Old 12-13-2008, 10:39 PM   #294

248keri is on a distinguished road

it's late so i'm going to do my fireplace tomorrow. i'll also enter my santa kinz room.
248keri is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 10:16 AM   #295
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Great job everyone! I love your stories and rooms! I can't wait to seewhat happens next Powerhouse! Congradulations on getting a puppy possible. I can't wait to see what you name it. I bet a husky and yellow lab mix will be adorable. Happy Holidays everyone!

---------- puppylove101 added 2 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

Your dog might look a little something like one of these dogs.
Click the image to open in full size.
How sweet!

Last edited by puppylove101; 12-14-2008 at 10:16 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-14-2008, 11:40 AM   #296

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by powerhouse247
Here is the living room in the story:
Wonderful Room, Powerhouse!:pgn:
So Cozy, Cheery, and Original!
I see Marigold is in her Holiday PJs!

---------- SaltyMac added 1 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by 248keri
it's late so i'm going to do my fireplace tomorrow. i'll also enter my santa kinz room.
Thanks for checking in, 248keri!

Last edited by SaltyMac; 12-14-2008 at 11:45 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-14-2008, 11:44 AM   #297

View Post Originally Posted by puppylove101
Great job everyone! I love your stories and rooms! I can't wait to seewhat happens next Powerhouse! Congradulations on getting a puppy possible. I can't wait to see what you name it. I bet a husky and yellow lab mix will be adorable. Happy Holidays everyone!

How sweet!
Great to see you, Puppylove!

By the way, I've been meaning to say, your Avvie would make an awesome greeting card!
Old 12-15-2008, 02:57 PM   #298
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

WoW! Salty, thanks I love yours too. It really got me and my webbies into the holiday spirit! Yours would be perfect for the greeting card they send out on webkinz!
Old 12-15-2008, 03:31 PM   #299
love yourself

possiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by puppylove101

How sweet!
Thanks Puppy! She is absolutley adorable! She looks like a yellow lab except for her ears. Her ears are pointed except for her left ear flops over a little bit at the top! The name is kind of a long story to type. But, I'm home sick, so ther is no where that I need to go or anything that I need to do, so here goes. The Plattsburg NY Humane Society was cruising in Chazy, NY. They saw this little dog without a collar eating from a dumpster. They picked her up and named her Reese. 5 days later, my parents went over there and were "just looking" at dogs. Then, they saw her. Earlier, about a week before, we were talking at dinner about if we got a dog, what the name would be. We settled on Annie for a light dog, and Lilly for a dark dog. I came up with Annie. So my parents sprung it on us (my little sister, possiblerocks, and I) that we were going to NY to get a dog. When my sister heard the name, she didn't like it. She wanted Annie. Luckily, she never learned the name Reese very well, so she can switch to Annie. We love her so much! ~Teremy♥
possiblerocks1 is offline Female
Old 12-15-2008, 03:52 PM   #300
Gifted

Congradulations again on getting a dog! I just love it when dogs have one ear a little different. It's give them personality Your avvie is very festive!(and glittery ooooooh pretty) Happy Holidays!
Closed

Tags
puppylove101