Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2008, 10:29 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

248keri is on a distinguished road

Default Re: SugarPlum’s Seasonal Celebration! NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES! Get in the spirit by sharing your Jolly Holiday Decorating, Dressing, Artwork, Stories, and More! Come join the Festivities Today!

here they are! Click the image to open in full size.
248keri is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2008, 10:36 AM   #22
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Default Re: SugarPlum’s Seasonal Celebration! NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES! Get in the spirit by sharing your Jolly Holiday Decorating, Dressing, Artwork, Stories, and More! Come join the Festivities Today!

Click the image to open in full size.
Here are my ginger bread men. The first one is Tid Bit's. She still misses Halloween!
The middle one is Bubbles. He is quite a chef!
And the as one as you can see was a family affair. After my other webbies heard what Tid Bit and Bubbles were doing they got excited and decied to join. It was just a giant table filled with icing M+Ms and a whole lot of fun! P.S. I will post my recipie food soon.

---------- puppylove101 added 1 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

WoW! I love your cookies 248keri. They are so bright an colorful! I just think they are GREAT!

Last edited by puppylove101; 11-08-2008 at 10:36 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-08-2008, 10:52 AM   #23

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by 248keri
here they are! Click the image to open in full size.
WOW, 248keri! So BRIGHT, FUN and FESTIVE!
They look too good to eat!

Thanks for posting!
Check your kinzpost in half an hour!

---------- SaltyMac added 7 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by puppylove101
Here are my ginger bread men. The first one is Tid Bit's. She still misses Halloween!
The middle one is Bubbles. He is quite a chef!
And the as one as you can see was a family affair. After my other webbies heard what Tid Bit and Bubbles were doing they got excited and decied to join. It was just a giant table filled with icing M+Ms and a whole lot of fun! P.S. I will post my recipie food soon.

---------- puppylove101 added 1 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

WoW! I love your cookies 248keri. They are so bright an colorful! I just think they are GREAT!
AWESOME, Puppylove!
Glad to see the whole crew got into the effort!
Shadow feels the same as Tidbit... She put away her witch costume this morning and went to visit Tetley in his Fountain Gallery. She brought him a haunted painting that she finally got from the wish machine this morning... so much for timing
I love the M&M nose!

Puppylove, I need you to accept a WW friend request from BonnieMeg, so Jingle can send you a treat

Last edited by SaltyMac; 11-08-2008 at 10:52 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-08-2008, 11:22 AM   #24
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

Here they are with powdered sugar

Old 11-08-2008, 01:40 PM   #25

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by powerhouse247
Here they are with powdered sugar

OOooh! Powerhouse, the Sugar sprinkles are positively dazzling!
And the green background is so cheery!
FABULOUSLY FESTIVE!
Thanks for posting!
Check your kinzpost!

Last edited by SaltyMac; 11-08-2008 at 03:53 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-08-2008, 02:41 PM   #26
Wavbug luvs her kinz
Wavbug is on a distinguished road

Can we still do the cookies, I havn't been feeling well so I haven't been on much now I need to catch up here

---------- Wavbug added 19 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

Icicle
Both will work on room this weekend
Turkey, yummmmmmmmmm

Last edited by Wavbug; 11-08-2008 at 02:41 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Wavbug is offline Female
Old 11-08-2008, 02:49 PM   #27

View Post Originally Posted by Wavbug
Can we still do the cookies, I havn't been feeling well so I haven't been on much now I need to catch up here

---------- Wavbug added 19 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

Icicle
Both will work on room this weekend
Turkey, yummmmmmmmmm
YAY!!
Thanks for joining, WavBug!
Can't wait to meet Icicle!
:pgn:
Old 11-08-2008, 02:50 PM   #28
Webkinz eat

WillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond repute

Name of Pet: Icey the Husky
Room outfit or both? Outfit
Fav Thanksgiving food: Pumpkin Pie!

I will also do a recipe. Im so glad to see another Seasonal Challenge!

---------- WillowT added 0 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

on second thought, I'll do a room too!

Last edited by WillowT; 11-08-2008 at 02:50 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
WillowT is offline Female
Old 11-08-2008, 03:01 PM   #29
Diary Of A Wimpy Kid

I_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to behold

When are entries due for the first round?
I_love_Webkinz is offline Female
Old 11-08-2008, 03:58 PM   #30

View Post Originally Posted by WillowT
Name of Pet: Icey the Husky
Room outfit or both? Outfit
Fav Thanksgiving food: Pumpkin Pie!

I will also do a recipe. Im so glad to see another Seasonal Challenge!

---------- WillowT added 0 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

on second thought, I'll do a room too!
Yay Yay YAY!!
GREAT to see you WillowT!
I notice your avvie and siggie are already decked out for the season!
Very nice!
Looking forward to Icey the Husky's Seasonal Submissions!
Thanks for entering!
:pgn:

---------- SaltyMac added 49 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

Jingle will send a Jolly surprise treat
to the first Registered Contestant to
Name this Recipe:

Solved by 248keri!!
Keep your eyes peeled for Jingle's next challenge!

---------- SaltyMac added 4 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by I_love_Webkinz
When are entries due for the first round?
Thanks for coming, I_Love_Webkinz!!
Haven't decided on a deadline yet. Was waiting to see how quickly we filled up with entries.
For Round 1, we should close sometime between next Wednesday night and next Saturday night (1 week from tonight).
Does that work for everyone?:pgn:

Last edited by SaltyMac; 11-08-2008 at 04:50 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Tags
puppylove101