Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2008, 10:14 PM   #281
Webkinz :)

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: SugarPlum’s Seasonal Celebration! Rounds 1-3 WINNERS Posted!! NOW accepting ENTRIES for Round 4! Come on in and get in the spirit by sharing your Jolly Holiday Decorating, Dressing, Artwork, Stories, and More! Come join the Festivities Toda

I love your new Avvie, Powerhouse!

:rdr::rdr::rdr::rdr::rdr::rdr::rdr::rdr::rdr:

Last edited by SaltyMac; 12-13-2008 at 12:27 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2008, 10:24 PM   #282
Wavbug luvs her kinz
Wavbug is on a distinguished road

Default Re: SugarPlum’s Seasonal Celebration! Rounds 1-3 WINNERS Posted!! NOW accepting ENTRIES for Round 4! Come on in and get in the spirit by sharing your Jolly Holiday Decorating, Dressing, Artwork, Stories, and More! Come join the Festivities Toda

View Post Originally Posted by SaltyMac
AWESOME!

How in Webkinz World did you do that amazing animated fire?!
You make several of the pictures all the same size but put the flames in different spots and then put them together with a Animation optimizer and it becomes a animated picture. I love doing graphics and haven't done it in a long time until I started doing the Holiday threads, so thank you for bringing that back into my life!!!! I didn't realize how much I missed it.
Wavbug is offline Female
Old 12-12-2008, 10:09 AM   #283
love yourself

possiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond repute

Just to let everyone know, I finished my story! It is on post #262! And, here is my room!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgWW holiday room.JPG (117.5 KB, 13 views)
possiblerocks1 is offline Female
Old 12-12-2008, 01:36 PM   #284
Wavbug luvs her kinz
Wavbug is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by possiblerocks1
Just to let everyone know, I finished my story! It is on post #262! And, here is my room!
Love your house! Now I am off to finish reading your story .

---------- Wavbug added 57 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

i LOVE how your story ended, wish I could get those boots for Christmas, they look comfortable !

Last edited by Wavbug; 12-12-2008 at 01:36 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Wavbug is offline Female
Old 12-12-2008, 09:32 PM   #285
love being a
Gift Guru

abbotkid is the cats pajamas!abbotkid is the cats pajamas!abbotkid is the cats pajamas!abbotkid is the cats pajamas!abbotkid is the cats pajamas!abbotkid is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: SugarPlum’s Seasonal Celebration! NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES! Get in the spirit by sharing your Jolly Holiday Decorating, Dressing, Artwork, Stories, and More! Come join the Festivities Today!

View Post Originally Posted by SaltyMac
AWESOME! Thanks for posting so quickly!!

Great Thanksgiving room! WOW, LOVE all the Fallfest items! and the Garden Beds are SO Festive!
Bonniemeg has sent you a friend request in WW

SugarPlum, Jingle, and :pgn:Tuxington
this is a great room kudos would love to enter your contest but dont have snapshoots have a hapy holiday
abbotkid is offline Female
Old 12-12-2008, 10:47 PM   #286

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

EXCELLENT Room, Possible!:pgn:
Very functional! It's a whole apartment for the season!
I love the creative way you covered the WW buttons!

Okay, now we're going to check out the rest of your story!
:rdr::pgn:

---------- SaltyMac added 15 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

Here is my story!

Frosty's Dilemma

Chapter 1:
What Can I Do?

It was a regular winter night; December 19th to be exact. Frosty was sitting with Prancer next to him on the couch in the den. It was about 7:30; they had just finished putting away the dinner dishes and had come in here to read the paper and relax while their food started to settle. Prancer said, "I finished reading the paper, do you want it? Oh, that's right. You already read it. Do you mind if I flip on the TV?"
"Sure, go ahead. I'd like to watch some TV too." Frosty replied.
She grabbed the remote and clicked the power button. She flipped the station to ABC, which plays all of the holiday specials around this time. When Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer came on, Frosty started to fret to himself. He was thinking, What can I get for my family?! I haven't even thought about this until now! It's past Black Friday and Cyber Monday, so the prices for things are back up to their normal high, I can't get everyone something really special on my budget!
Now, he was almost sweating. He was very concerned about gettign his family the perfect presents. When Rudolph went on a commercial break, he saw an advertisement for Tabby's Employment Office.
"Are you in need of some holiday spending money? Well, you're in luck. Here at Tabby's Employment office, we want YOU to come and show your skills! Right now, we are in dire need of a new assistant for Ms. Birdy, a sorter for the Kinzpost, a fencepost painter, a shoe store clerk, and a new assistant for Dr. Quack. Come on down and see what we have in store for you! I'll be waiting!" Tabby said.
The commmerical put him in a fantastic mood. He thought, Yeah! I could go down to Tabby's right now and get myself a night shift job! I could go every morning, afternoon, and evening! Sooner or later, I will have enough money to buy the best Christmas presents!
"Hey Prancer?" he asked.
"Yeah?" she replied.
"I'm going down to Tabby's. I won't be back for a few hours. Ok?" he asked.
"Sure, I can get the Lil' Kinz to bed on time." she replied.
"Bye!" he said.
"Goodnight, probably." she replied.
"Yeah, goodnight!" he restated.
On that note, he headed out the front door and down the street to Tabby's Employment Office.

Chapter 2:
This Could be a Little Difficult...

When he got down to the office, Tabby greeted him at the door with a large grin and a warm welcome. "Hi! Welcome to Tabby's Employment Office! I am Tabby Von Meow here to suit your holiday cash needs! How can I help you?" she helpfully asked.
"Well, I am in sort of a dilemma. I have about, um let's see, 300 Kinzcash, so I can't buy presents for all 58 of my brothers and sisters! And, Christmas is just around the corner! Only 6 more days! Plus once I get all of the presents, I have to wrap them too! Aah!" he worridly replied.
"You know, I think that I can help you out. Just for you, I could give you three jobs right now, and I could start you off at level three on all of them. Which would you like?" she urged.
"Really?! You would do that for me?! I would like to do the Kinzpost sorter, the Ms. Birdy's assistant, and the Dr. Quack's assistant. Thank you sooooo much! I don't know how to repay you for your kindness!" he thanked.
"Just doing the job for us is worth more than cash! For some reason, hardly anyone comes to us during the holiday season. Well, enough chit-chat, even thought I would love to stand her and chat with you all day, let's get you started on Kinzpost Sorter!" she replied.
He did his Kinzpost sorter and that was easy-peezy-lemon-squeezy. But, when he started Ms. Birdy's assistant, he realized, I can't type! It took him a long time to get the hang of it, but he eventually completed it. Dr. Quack's assistant didn't take him long either. Befor he knew it, he had earned 5000 Kinzcash! (he assumed that Tabby bumped up his pay a little bit because she felt sorry for him.) Now, he had about 1/3 of of the money that he would need to buy perfect Christmas presents for everyone! He thanked Tabby as he ran out the door. He stopped at a bus stop bench and sat to think some more. I need about 15000 more Kinzcash. Where can I get some? Then a bus rolled by. There was an advertisement for Quizzy's Question Corner. He thought, QUIZZY'S! He got on the bus and headed there.

Chapter 3:
Quizzy's Calendar Trivia

He got off the bus right in front of Quizzy's. He walked in the door to see Quizzy sleeping at his desk! He said, "Excuse me? Excuse me? EXCUSE ME? IS ANYONE HERE?!"
Quizzy opened his eyes and sleepily said, 'Yes, I am here. Welcome to Quizzy's Question Corner. I am Quizzy, at your service. As you can probably tell, I haven't had an customers here in the past, oh few hours. Did I really slep that long? Oh, well, that's beside the point. Are you in need of some quick cash?"
"Most definitely. I need to earn about 15000 Kinzcash quick." Frosty replied.
"Well, you have come to the right place. Have you every heard of caledar trivia?" Quizzy asked.
"No, actually. I haven't. What is it?" Frosty inquired.
"Well, our calendar trivia has been going for about, oh, 3 years now. There is a trivia question for everyday. Once you finish a month, you get a nice picture that relates to the month, plus all of the Kinzcash that you earned! I think that if you answer all of the questions right, you could earn 20000 Kinzcash!" Qizzy answered.
"I think that I will start my calendar trivia right now! Thanks Quizzy!" Frosty thanked.
"Just doing my job. Let me bring you over to it." Quizzy replied.
He did trivia for about an hour and when he left, he had 19,655 more Kinzcash! His grand total was... 24,655 Kinzcash! I totally have enough, but I am getting tired. It's almost 11:00, I'm going home for tonight. Since tomorrow is Saturday, I will start my shopping then, he thought. He made his way to the bus stop and went back home. When he got there, he went to his bedroom and turned on his computer. When it finished it's boot-up, he logged onto the internet. He went to Google and typed in Kinzville Shopping Center sales for Saturday, December 20th. It brought him to a site that showed that every store was continuing it's Black Friday sales! He was elated! Since there was a sale in every store, he would go to the Kinzville Shopping Center to do his shopping. But, he decided to get some rest so that he could spend the whole day tomorrow shopping for his family. He shut the computer off and climbed into his bed. But, before he went to sleep, he set his alarm for 3:30 A.M. so that he could be ready by 4:00 A.M. to be at the Kinzville Shopping Center for 4:30 so that he could be first in line to get in at 5:0 when they opened.

Chapter 4:
Saturday Decmeber 20th; Shopping Day!

He woke up and got dressed by 4:30 A.M. He ran to the kitchen to leave a note for everyone to tell them where he would be for the day. It said, "Hey everyone, I (Frosty) won't be here today. I already left. I am going to be at the Kinzville Shopping Center all day. My cell phone number is 555-5555. Don't hesitate to call if anyone needs anything! ~Frosty"
He then ran out the back door into thebackyard and saw... SNOW! He didn't listen to the weather last night, and now he is paying for it. Since he didn't know about the snow, he only wore his moccasins. If he had known that it was going to snow last night, he would have worn boots. Even the pathway was covered in snow. He grabbed the snowshovel and tried to shovel his way through the mess. It set him off track a little bit. He brought the snow shovel back inside and when he came back out, there was already another dusting of snow on his newly-shoveled path! He tiptoed as quickly and deftly as possible and opened the steel gate. He continued to tiptoe around the outside of the house and ran down the sidewalk to the bus stop. When the bus got there, he climbed on and there were no seats. Actually, there weren't even any poles left for him to hang on to. He decided to go to the monorail station and wait for that; maybe that would have some room. And, the monorail gets off in the mall instead of across the street from it. But, the monorail didn't come until the mall was open. Oh well, better luck next time I guess, he thought to himself.
He looked at his watch and realized that the mall was opening in 5 minutes, so the monorail was coming in 5 minutes! He took off running and barely made it in time to get on the monorail. There were no poles on the monorail either. He just deciede to stand there in the middle of everyone and grab onto the door pole (that you really weren't supposed to grab onto) when they stopped. That method worked for getting there, but he made a mental note to make sure that he got to the station early to go home.
He entered the mall 5 minues after it opened. That was pretty good, despite all of the problems that I ran into this morning! Frosty thought. First, he headed to Persephone's Kinzstyle Boutique. He thought that maybe he could get a great gift for each of the fashionistas in the family. To his surprise, there were only two other people in the shop, including Persephone. He approached her and said, "Hi Persephone, I sort of have a crisis going on. I need to shop for 49 girls this Christmas season, but I don't know what to get for them! Please help, Christmas is just around the corner."
"I think that I can help you out. Come this way sir." Persephone responded.
Persephone led him to the back of the boutique and moved a sign out of the way to reveal a well-hidden door. She put the key in that was on her lanyard into the keyhole and unlocked the door. She then entered the door and Frosty followed. He looked around the room and said, "This is a little bit... um, small."
Then, Persephone turned on the lights.
He looked around the room and saw nothing but wall-to-wall fashion! He was in shock! He asked, "Can I... pick some out?"
"Sure! Of course you can! I am going to open this warehouse seperately under the name, 'Persephone's Fashion Warehouse'. It's going to have all of the same fashions that 'Persephone's Kinzstyle Boutique' has, and a lot more, but with lower prices! You are my first customer! Lucky you!" Persephone answered.
He looked around the warehouse and picked out his 5 favorite dressese. That one can be for Amber; that one can be for Cinnamon; that one can be for Abby; that one, Prancer he was thinking. He was trying to plan out the outfits in his head. But, there were still the tomboys to think of. Only 17 of the girls were tomboys, but if he got them a dress, they would resent him. He really didn't want that. He picked out the 32 most beautiful dresses and headed up to Persephone to pay. She led him back to the boutique to check out.
"Your total today is... 400637 Kinzcash," Persephone said.
"WHAT? I thought that if I bought from your warehouse that everything was cheaper!" Frosty exclaimed.
"Oh right, I forgot to add the warehouse discount." she explained.
Persephone entered a lot of numbers into the cash register. The price then lowered drastically, as if by magic. Maybe it was the Christmas spirit leaking through! Frosty thought.
"Ok, sorry. Your real total is... 4600 Kinzcash." Persephone replies.
"Oh my goodness! That is amazing! Here you go!" Frosty said, shocked. He then handed her the money without question.
"Thanks a ton Frosty! I hope that you come back to Persephone's soon!" Persephone happily replied.
"Thanks! Good bye!" Frosty said over his shoulder as he walked out of the now very busy and bustling boutique.
When Frosty got out fo the store, he turned left and sat down at the bench to plan out the rest of his day.
I could head to Aberkinzie or Aerokinzale to shop for the rest of the girls. For the guys, some in Amerikinz Eagle and some in Champkinz Sports. Plus, I will head to the W-Shop for the rest of the gifts. Alright, let's get started! Frosty thought. He got up and headed towards Aberkinzie.
Of course, when he got there, he had to wait to even get in the door. He was planning to get all of the girls a shirt and a pair of jeans; maybe some Uggs. When he got inside the store, he headed straight for the shoes. He looked around and saw the perfect Uggs! They were the crochet kind.
Click the image to open in full size.
They looked like that.
He adored them! He thought that all of the girls would love them! Even the tomboys would like them. He grabbed a pair of Webkinz size and Lil' Kinz size. Then he browsed the long-sleeved shirts. He picked out a different long-sleeved shirt for each girl. When he went to browse jeans, he found something on the floor. He picked it up and saw that it was a 100,000 Kinzcash gift certificate for Aberkinzie or Hollisterkinz! He picked out all of the jeans that he wanted and brought them up to the counter. He asked the guy at the counter about the gift certificate. He asked, "Um, excuse me sir? Can I use this gift certificate that I found on the floor? It doesn't have a name on it, so no one can claim it. Is it ok?"
"Sure. As long as it's activated. I can check that right now. Please hand me the certificate." the clerk said.
"Ok, here you go." Frosty said as he handed over the gift certificate.
The teen scanned the gift certificate. "All set. Before you check out, is there anything else that I can help you with?" the boy asked.
"Actually, yes. I need 9 ore of these Webkinz-sized boots and more of these lil' Kinz sized boots." Frosty replied.
"Wow, that's a lot. Let me go and check the back room. There are no guarentees that we have what you need. If we don't, we will order them and ship them either to the store or your house. Ok?" the kind clerk asked.
"Sure!" Frosty happily exclaimed.
"I'll be right back. HEY SALLY?! CAN YOU OPEN UP RfGISTER TWO FOR ME?! PLEASE AND THANK YOU!"
Frosty stood and waited. And waited. And waited some more. He brought back the boots and he ckecked them out and went to Amerikinz Eagle. He bought an outfit for all of the tomboys and the guys and bought them a pair of shoes as well. He then went to the W-Shop and bought everyone another outfit and pair of shoes and a video game that they each wanted. His total today come to 10259 Kinzcash! he still had about 9000 Kinzcash left! He headed onto the monorail with his whopping 67 bags and headed home. When he got there, he snuck the bags into his room and went to the spare room to get the Christmas wrapping paper. Surprisingly, he didn't run into anything, or anyone! It only took him a little while, 2.5 hours to be exact, to wrap all of the presents. He came out just in time for dinner. Emeril the Siamese had cooked an early Christmas meal. They sat down and enjoyed it as a whole family.
"So, Frosty? How was your shopping day?" Pracer asked Frosty.
"It was great! I got everyone's Christmas presents! It was wonderful! I even got everything wrapped!" Frosty replied.
"Well, that's great!" Prancer replied.
"Elnough chit-chat. Let's eat!" a very hungry Cinnamon said.
When nthey finished eating, Frosty was the only one to go to bed because of his shopping excursion today. When Amber saw him headed to bed, she asked, "Where are you going? Aren't you coming to the living room to watch Santa Clause is Coming to Town?" she asked.
"Oh yeah! I forgot that that was on tonight! Yup, I'm coming!" Frosty replied.
"Yeah!" Amber said happily.
They watched it and allwent to bed.

Chapter 5:
Cmon Christmas! COME FASTER!

During these few days until Christmas, everyone was in a sfrenzy trying to get out to the Kinzville Shopping Center, ezcept for Frosty. He was completley calm. cool and collected. Everyone envied him for doing his shopping earlier than them.

Chapter 6:
11:30 P.M. on Wednesday, Decmeber 24th

It was finally Christmas Eve and were just leaving to go to the Midnight Mass. They wanted to get a better seat than last year. They already went to the 6:00 P.M. Church Christmas service, but they always go to both. They had put away all of the dishes from the Christmas meal and headed out. The service ended at 1:00 A.M. When they got back, everyone headed to bed. Everyone except for Frosty. He still had to transport all of his gifts to underneath the Christmas tree! He grabbed big armfuls of presents and carried them to the living room to the tree. It took him until 1:45 to get all of the presents there.

Chapter 7:
Christmas At Last!

At 5:00 A.M., the Lil' Kinz woke up all of the Webkinz. They all went to the living room and Frosty dispersed all of the gifts into piles for everyone. They opened their gifts one person, one gift at a time. When they were finished, everyone was happy. There wasn't one single gift that someone didn't like! No wonder this story was called A Christmas to Remember!
Wow, Possible!!!:pgn:
What a happy story!
The whole thing was like a dream come true!
Oh what fun to read!
Thanks!!

---------- SaltyMac added 1 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by abbotkid
this is a great room kudos would love to enter your contest but dont have snapshoots have a hapy holiday
So nice of you to stop by, Abbotkid!

Last edited by SaltyMac; 12-12-2008 at 10:47 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-13-2008, 12:26 AM   #287

:pgn::rdr:

Hmmmm....

Wonder what "soon" means?
Do you think we should wait to end Round 4, hoping for the rest of the set?
Or should we judge now, proceed to Round 5, and add a round 6 when the set is complete?
Please let me know what you think.
Thanks!

:pgn::rdr:

Last edited by SaltyMac; 12-13-2008 at 12:33 AM..
Old 12-13-2008, 08:31 AM   #288
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

I would think that soon applies to the next update, so my opinion would be to wait for the next update(unless it tkaes more than a week) and see if they add the rest, if not I think we should make the rooms due soon. But that is totally up to you, the contest host! I will post more of my story now!

---------- powerhouse247 added 2 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

What a Christmas Wish!

"What seems to be the problem?" he asked Blitzen.
"Well . . . I fell off of our roof into some bushes, but I think that I hurt my neck and my arm."
"Let me just come over and see . . ." he began poking and prodding my injuries and asking me if I could feel him poking me or if I could rotate my neck or if I could bend my arm.
"It appears that you have sprained your collar bone and fractured your elbow. I want you to stay well rested and I will put a cast on your arm and this pad around your neck. I can even give you a wheel chair to roll around in so that you don't have to stay on this couch." he said.
Blitzen just felt like crying,"When can I start moving around?!?!"he asked, teary eyed.
"I don't want you moving about for another three weeks," he replied."Good day to you!" he said cheerfully, seeming not to notice Blitzen's frustration.
"Thank you, doctor," said Marigold.
"What do I do now?" Blitzen asked Marigold, now that the doctor had gone.
Marigold replied, axhasperated,"I don't know, I just don't know."
Later that same night, Dr. Quack came back with a wheel chair.
"Here you go, Blitzen," he said."This will help you move around without hurting yourself."
"Umm, thanks, I guess." Blitzen replied.
" I know that you are sad about this and I know that you won't be able to decorate as much as you would have liked to, but I am asking you, for your safety, to stay in this wheelchair until you are healed. Got it?" he asked.
"Yeah, I guess so," Blitzen mumbled.
In the kitchen, Marigold overheard the doctor and Blitzen talking, Dr. Quack had just given her an idea!
Early the next morning Blitzen awoke to the smell of freshly baked pancakes!
He wheeled himself over to the kitchen to see that Marigold was just taking a batch of pancakes off of the stove to cool.
"Good Morning, sleepyhead," Marigold said without turning around.
"How did you know it was me?" asked Blitzen, starting to wonder if she had eyes on the back of her head like their mom, too.
"Because that wheelchair makes a bunch of noise on the tile floor and everyone else has already left." she replied.
"Oh," Blitzen sighed.
"After you eat some pancakes, do you want to watch some TV?" she asked.
"I guess so," Blitzen said, sadly.
The fact was, no one had left that morning. If Blitzen was to check the garage, all of the cars would still be there. Marigold's plan was falling into place perfectly!

to be continued . . .

btw can it be any room from the story?

Last edited by powerhouse247; 12-13-2008 at 08:31 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-13-2008, 09:11 AM   #289

View Post Originally Posted by powerhouse247
I would think that soon applies to the next update, so my opinion would be to wait for the next update(unless it tkaes more than a week) and see if they add the rest, if not I think we should make the rooms due soon. But that is totally up to you, the contest host! I will post more of my story now!

---------- powerhouse247 added 2 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

What a Christmas Wish!

"What seems to be the problem?" he asked Blitzen.
"Well . . . I fell off of our roof into some bushes, but I think that I hurt my neck and my arm."
"Let me just come over and see . . ." he began poking and prodding my injuries and asking me if I could feel him poking me or if I could rotate my neck or if I could bend my arm.
"It appears that you have sprained your collar bone and fractured your elbow. I want you to stay well rested and I will put a cast on your arm and this pad around your neck. I can even give you a wheel chair to roll around in so that you don't have to stay on this couch." he said.
Blitzen just felt like crying,"When can I start moving around?!?!"he asked, teary eyed.
"I don't want you moving about for another three weeks," he replied."Good day to you!" he said cheerfully, seeming not to notice Blitzen's frustration.
"Thank you, doctor," said Marigold.
"What do I do now?" Blitzen asked Marigold, now that the doctor had gone.
Marigold replied, axhasperated,"I don't know, I just don't know."
Later that same night, Dr. Quack came back with a wheel chair.
"Here you go, Blitzen," he said."This will help you move around without hurting yourself."
"Umm, thanks, I guess." Blitzen replied.
" I know that you are sad about this and I know that you won't be able to decorate as much as you would have liked to, but I am asking you, for your safety, to stay in this wheelchair until you are healed. Got it?" he asked.
"Yeah, I guess so," Blitzen mumbled.
In the kitchen, Marigold overheard the doctor and Blitzen talking, Dr. Quack had just given her an idea!
Early the next morning Blitzen awoke to the smell of freshly baked pancakes!
He wheeled himself over to the kitchen to see that Marigold was just taking a batch of pancakes off of the stove to cool.
"Good Morning, sleepyhead," Marigold said without turning around.
"How did you know it was me?" asked Blitzen, starting to wonder if she had eyes on the back of her head like their mom, too.
"Because that wheelchair makes a bunch of noise on the tile floor and everyone else has already left." she replied.
"Oh," Blitzen sighed.
"After you eat some pancakes, do you want to watch some TV?" she asked.
"I guess so," Blitzen said, sadly.
The fact was, no one had left that morning. If Blitzen was to check the garage, all of the cars would still be there. Marigold's plan was falling into place perfectly!

to be continued . . .

btw can it be any room from the story?
Great Story, Powerhouse!:pgn:
Thanks for posting!

Wonder what kind of surprise Marigold is cooking up?

:rdr:
:pgn:

Any room in the story is perfect!
:pgn:
Old 12-13-2008, 09:17 AM   #290
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

Here is the living room in the story:
Closed

Tags
puppylove101