Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2008, 12:34 PM   #251
You wish you were
Gifted

KittyKat913 is a jewel in the roughKittyKat913 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: SugarPlum’s Seasonal Celebration! Rounds 1-3 WINNERS Posted!! NOW accepting ENTRIES for Round 4! Come on in and get in the spirit by sharing your Jolly Holiday Decorating, Dressing, Artwork, Stories, and More! Come join the Festivities Toda

Quote:
View Post Originally Posted by 248keri
oh can i enter a santa kinz room too?

becasue i love that movie my question is...

what was the taboo gift the dad won from his contest?

I just watched that movie last night! It was the Leg Lamp!!!! Ahhh!
KittyKat913 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2008, 02:06 PM   #252
Webkinz :)

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: SugarPlum’s Seasonal Celebration! Rounds 1-3 WINNERS Posted!! NOW accepting ENTRIES for Round 4! Come on in and get in the spirit by sharing your Jolly Holiday Decorating, Dressing, Artwork, Stories, and More! Come join the Festivities Toda

View Post Originally Posted by Wavbug
Well when he takes you maybe you can drop by to see us, we are not very far away!!
Does that make you a loyal Cleveland Browns fan? Or as my dad likes to say, dawg?

---------- SaltyMac added 1 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by KittyKat913
I just watched that movie last night! It was the Leg Lamp!!!! Ahhh!
Hee hee! Now it's your turn to post a storytime trivia question, Kitty!

---------- SaltyMac added 2 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

oh can i enter a santa kinz room too?

becasue i love that movie my question is...

what was the taboo gift the dad won from his contest?
Oh, yes! PLEASE enter a SantaKinz room!

Last edited by SaltyMac; 12-06-2008 at 02:06 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-06-2008, 04:36 PM   #253
Webkinz eat

WillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond repute

SaltyMac, on your profile i told you i'd be writing a poem. Well, I changed my mind. Im writing a story.

Tinsel The Lil' Persian's Snow Day

Tinsel woke up one morning remembering she had a Math Test today. She wasn't good at Math. she was sure she'd get an F. Her bedroom curtains were closed, so she got dressed. She opened her curtains to find she coudn't even see outside. her window was blocked with snow! she rushed into the living room to turn on her TV. School was closed! she ran to get all of her winter gear on. once it was all on, she went out the back door. luckily, it wasn't blocked off by snow because there was a little roof over the back door. she rushed outside and played in the snow all day. when she came back in, she drank some Hot Cocoa and then went to bed.
The next morning Tinsel woke up and muttered to herself "Math Test..."
and got ready for school and rushed off.

THE END!
WillowT is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 04:37 PM   #254
Wavbug luvs her kinz
Wavbug is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by SaltyMac
Does that make you a loyal Cleveland Browns fan? Or as my dad likes to say, dawg?
I cheer for them, everyone in my house is a fan, but deep down inside I am a Redskin Fan and have been for a long time!!!! So if the Browns are playing them I have to go REDSIKNS!!

---------- Wavbug added 1 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

Cute story WillowT

Last edited by Wavbug; 12-06-2008 at 04:37 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Wavbug is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 12:22 AM   #255

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by WillowT
SaltyMac, on your profile i told you i'd be writing a poem. Well, I changed my mind. Im writing a story.

Tinsel The Lil' Persian's Snow Day

Tinsel woke up one morning remembering she had a Math Test today. She wasn't good at Math. she was sure she'd get an F. Her bedroom curtains were closed, so she got dressed. She opened her curtains to find she coudn't even see outside. her window was blocked with snow! she rushed into the living room to turn on her TV. School was closed! she ran to get all of her winter gear on. once it was all on, she went out the back door. luckily, it wasn't blocked off by snow because there was a little roof over the back door. she rushed outside and played in the snow all day. when she came back in, she drank some Hot Cocoa and then went to bed.
The next morning Tinsel woke up and muttered to herself "Math Test..."
and got ready for school and rushed off.

THE END!
Thanks for joining, WillowT!
Great Story!
:pgn:Wish I could have a snow day sometimes!

Last edited by SaltyMac; 12-07-2008 at 11:47 AM..
Old 12-07-2008, 08:56 AM   #256
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

I love your story WillowT!

---------- powerhouse247 added 24 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

Here is my story!

What a Wish! starring: Blitzen the reindeer & Marigold the yellow lab!

Blitzen had been waiting for the holidays since August and now that Thanksgiving was finally over he could start decorating for Christmas. He finally started unpacking and dusting off all of his decorations. He went back into the woods behind his house and found a really tall evergreen tree that he chopped down and hauled back to the house to be his Christmas tree. One day he was up on the roof hanging Christmas lights. It had rained the day before and it had been frigid that night; therefore, the roof was a little slippery. He lost his balance and fell off the roof into the bushes next to the house. He moaned and groaned, but no one was home to help him.

Last edited by powerhouse247; 12-07-2008 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-07-2008, 10:01 AM   #257

248keri is on a distinguished road

The missing Christmas surprise
Sam had just finished stirring his Peppermint snowflake chocolat chaud for the last time that night. Sam had made his super special chocolat chaud for santakinz, and boy, was santakinz going to love it! Sam walked over to the couch to snuggle by the fire and hopefully fall asleep there for the night. sam had left the lights on, but sometimes he slept with the lights on, so it wasn’t unusual. Sam had pulled the blanket up to his chin, when suddenly the lights went out!
Sam sat up and looked around. He didn’t see anything unusual, but figured he better grab his flashlight just to be sure. As he shuffled through some things to find his flashlight Sam thought he heard something near the stove. same flicked on his light and looked toward the noise , but still nothing. “hmmm” said Sam. “I guess I’ll check the light switch.” Sure enough the only thing that was wrong was the switch had been flicked off. Sam flipped the lights back on and walked back toward the couch. “How weird” thought Sam as he lay back down. “Something’s still not right, but what” Sam wondered aloud. “Nothing looks out of place, but something smells different.” Sam looked toward the stove and saw what was wrong.
“My chocolat chaud! It’s gone!” he yelled. “OH NO!” Sam jumped up and ran to the stove. “How could it be gone? It was just here.” Sam knew he had to find his Christmas surprise before santakinz came. Choclat chaud is special because it leaves a snow trail when you walk with it. “Well, I guess I’ll follow this trail to find my chocolat chaud” said Sam. Sam took his flashlight and started to follow the trail out of his house.
Sam followed the tail around and around looping and weaving every which way. Finely the trail stopped. When Sam looked up he was back in the last place he expected. “My house!? How can it be here! It wasn’t here when I left!” Sam fell on the floor and stated to cry. “Now santakinz will never get his Christmas surprise!” Sam was so focused on the snow trail that he didn’t see his best friend comet sitting on the couch. “Sam what’s wrong” asked comet? “oh comet! Someone took my chocolat chaud I made for snatakinz!” Sam said though his tears. “umm Sam” started comet. “well, Sam, I, I know what happed to the chocolat chaud.” “You do!” exclaimed Sam. “Where is it?”
“Well Sam, it’s gone. Replied comet.
“WHAT!” “What do you mean gone?” Sam asked.
Comet stated talk as fast as he could. “ummm, well I came by to talk, but I saw that you were on the couch,and I thought you were sleeping, so I turned out the lights and I was leaving and I smelled something. It smelled so good, so yummy. I didn’t want to wake you up so I flew over to the stove, and I, I, I took the pan off the stove, and flew out of here. I’m so sorry Sam!” “I knew I was wrong, but it smelled so yummy, and I knew I had to bring it back, but by the time I got back the pan was empty and I didn’t know what to do.
“oh comet!” cried Sam, “That was for santakinz!” “I used the last of my coconut to make that batch.”
“I’m sorry, I really am” said comet. “But I knew I had to come back here and tell you because I saw that as I flew, I was leaving a snow trail. I knew you’d follow it. I just had to tell you”
“Sam told comet it was okay, that he did the right thing, but he was still sad. He worked so hard making the recipe for santakinz.
Sam and comet talked a little longer about what happened. Sam was getting sleepy by now; it had been a long night. Sam told comet that he could spend the night because it was so late. As Sam drifted off to sleep in his bed he thought he could smell the yummy sent of chocolat chaud.
The next morning Sam got up and ran to the Christmas tree. When he got close he saw a note written in green letters. It said
“Sam, comet told me everything. I know you worked hard on your recipe, it was too good not to have worked hard on it!. You may want to consider giving that recipe to C­h­e­f G­azp­ac­h­o! I’ll let comet tell you what happened, but just know, you have a wonderful friend in comet! Merry Christmas sam,
Love santakinz.
Sam looked up and saw comet standing next to him with a hot cup of chocolat chaud. “Did you make this last night” Sam asked?
“Yes. It was the least I could do for you. After you got in bed, I flew home to grab the ingredients. I was up late making another batch for santakinz. I knew how much it meant to you.”
Sam smiled and took the cup from comet. Sam thought “Santskinz was right comet is a wonderful friend.” Sam knew then that Christmas surprises don’t have to be recipes or gifts; they can be your best friend!
The end!

sorry it's so long! hope you enjoyed!
248keri is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 11:34 AM   #258

View Post Originally Posted by powerhouse247
I love your story WillowT!

---------- powerhouse247 added 24 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

Here is my story!

What a Wish! starring: Blitzen the reindeer & Marigold the yellow lab!

Blitzen had been waiting for the holidays since August and now that Thanksgiving was finally over he could start decorating for Christmas. He finally started unpacking and dusting off all of his decorations. He went back into the woods behind his house and found a really tall evergreen tree that he chopped down and hauled back to the house to be his Christmas tree. One day he was up on the roof hanging Christmas lights. It had rained the day before and it had been frigid that night; therefore, the roof was a little slippery. He lost his balance and fell off the roof into the bushes next to the house. He moaned and groaned, but no one was home to help him.
Great story... very suspensful!
Thanks Powerhouse!
:pgn:Is there another chapter? Will someone save Blitzen?

---------- SaltyMac added 7 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

okay here is my entry! you make it on the stove.
Click the image to open in full size.
The missing Christmas surprise
Sam had just finished stirring his Peppermint snowflake chocolat chaud for the last time that night. Sam had made his super special chocolat chaud for santakinz, and boy, was santakinz going to love it! Sam walked over to the couch to snuggle by the fire and hopefully fall asleep there for the night. sam had left the lights on, but sometimes he slept with the lights on, so it wasn’t unusual. Sam had pulled the blanket up to his chin, when suddenly the lights went out!
. . . . “Nothing looks out of place, but something smells different.” . . .
. . . Choclat chaud is special because it leaves a snow trail when you walk with it. . . .
. . . How can it be here! It wasn’t here when I left!” . . . .
“WHAT!” “What do you mean gone?” Sam asked.
. . . .
. . . .
The next morning Sam got up and ran to the Christmas tree. When he got close he saw a note written in green letters. It said
“Sam, comet told me everything. I know you worked hard on your recipe, it was too good not to have worked hard on it!. You may want to consider giving that recipe to C­h­e­f G­azp­ac­h­o! I’ll let comet tell you what happened, but just know, you have a wonderful friend in comet! Merry Christmas sam,
Love santakinz.
Sam looked up and saw comet standing next to him with a hot cup of chocolat chaud. “Did you make this last night” Sam asked?
“Yes. It was the least I could do for you. After you got in bed, I flew home to grab the ingredients. I was up late making another batch for santakinz. I knew how much it meant to you.”
Sam smiled and took the cup from comet. Sam thought “Santskinz was right comet is a wonderful friend.” Sam knew then that Christmas surprises don’t have to be recipes or gifts; they can be your best friend!
The end!

sorry it's so long! hope you enjoyed!
Oh JOY! DELIGHTFUL STORY, 248KERI!!
You are an AWESOME writer!:pgn:
And by my count, it's the perfect short story!
One chapter, one setting, 3 very important main characters...
A CLASSIC!
Thanks for sharing!

Last edited by SaltyMac; 12-07-2008 at 03:49 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-07-2008, 12:55 PM   #259
You wish you were
Gifted

KittyKat913 is a jewel in the roughKittyKat913 is a jewel in the rough

The Christmas Tree Crisis

Amity, Jolly, Tux, and Vixen loved Christmas. They started a Christmas Countdown right after Halloween. Though their room always had some Christmas memorabilia, they were always jittery for Thanksgiving, because the day after meant they could put up the rest of their Christmas decorations and officially start the season. This year, our story takes us back a bit to Thanksgiving Day.

The kitchen was bustling. Emily, the resident rhino chef, was rushing around the kitchen in a state of sheer panic when Amity and Vixen arrived (Jolly was helping with the kitchen, and Tux was watching football in the living room. Every once in a while, cheers and boos would make it into the kitchen.) Amity shrank back a little, when she saw all that was going on in the kitchen. She was a shy polar bear, who liked quiet and indulging in the simple pleasures of life, like watching the northern lights outside her window. She had no care for big cities or lots of action.

“Come on, Amity!” her more daring friend Vixen tugged at her elbow. “Emily needs help. Two hours max, then we eat, and then you can go back to our apartment.” This was exactly the kind of thing that Vixen enjoyed. She especially loved Black Friday sales, with all the running around and the adrenaline rush, so she was particularly excited on Thanksgiving. Shyly, Amity tagged along as Vixen marched right into the kitchen and found Emily, who was stirring three things at once. “Emily? We came to help, heard you were pretty busy!” Vixen almost shouted over the various bubbling, simmering, sizzling, and other shouts for instructions.

“Huh? Oh, well, Amity, you ‘an start to dish things up, and Vixen, you’ll be helping with the pies. I ‘ad no idea this many people would be coming!” Emily pronounced in her strong Cockney accent.

They did as they were told. Vixen rushed off to where Sassy the Chihuahua was hurriedly mixing up pumpkin filling. “Need any help, Sassy?” Vixen asked, indicating with her antlers to the ginormus vat of pumpkin.

Si, gracias!” Sassy said gratefully, but then started to panic again. “Do you know we have to make ocho this year? So many people are coming! There’s the ones who live in the condos in this casa, and then there’s Edward and Jinx from way up north near the caves, and then Everest from up near the mountains, and Aqua and Coral from the beach, and lots of other people! And I haven’t even started the crust! Aye carumba!” Sassy always inserted bits of Spanish when she was stressful. Though she was very good at speaking English, when she let her guard down, her accent would become a little stronger and those Spanish words would start to shine through. No one really cared, though, because somehow, even when she didn’t know she was doing it, she only used basic words.

So Vixen started making eight individual large pie crusts, and Amity started arranging food into dishes, and before they knew it, everything was either cooking or on the table! Amity made her way through the crowd and found Vixen and Sassy, who were chatting about who they were most excited to see and who they wished would have stayed home as they added whipped cream puffs to all eight of their pies.

“Personally, I hope Jinx might not be coming. I mean, she’s fun sometimes, but she always plays pranks or uses some weird magic on us. Did you know that one time she turned my antlers purple with orange polka dots?” Amity tried hard not to laugh. She had just moved in during October and wasn’t aware of some of the things the older Webkinz were. Amity tapped Vixen on the shoulder and they made their way to find Jolly. They found him rinsing his hand in the sink with ice water.

“What happened, Jolly?” Amity asked the snowman.

“Ah, this? I just burned it while I was taking the sweet potatoes out of the oven.” He smiled and showed them the burn, which was already starting to go away, but his hand had a small hole in it. “Darn.” He muttered, looking at the hole.

“When we get back to our apartment, we’ll get some snow to patch that up,” Vixen declared, then led the way out of the calmer kitchen to find Tux. They saw him glaring at the TV, sporting a giant black and white foam finger, and an “Antarctica Penguins” jersey.

“Hi, Tux, what’s wrong?” asked Jolly. Tux turned.

“Can you believe the Penguins lost to the Tigers? I’m so ashamed. I don’t even know how it happened!” Tux fumed. He seemed a bit surprised when everyone started laughing, and carried his little over-head rain cloud all day.

The dinner was delicious. And everyone was there except Everest the Himalayan, who couldn’t get down due to a blizzard up in the mountains. Amity actually liked Jinx. She told very funny jokes. But it wasn’t until later that Amity discovered Jinx had turned her tail pink. Now she shared Vixen’s opinion, and hoped Jinx would stay home next year.

The next morning, Vixen got up early and quietly. Today was Black Friday, and she was going to buy presents for the family. She slipped on her winterfest sweater, jeans, and sneakers, as she took the Kinzville express downtown and walked into the mall. She had a successful day, having more than enough kinzcash from the arcade, Quizzy’s, and the employment office. Vixen found a nice art kit for Amity, some Penguins merchandise for Tux, and a new silk top hat for Jolly to wear. She got other things, snow globes and ties and such, for the rest of the family. She was just leaving the mall when she saw a sign on the door. “Grand Christmas Trees for sale next Friday only! Only 900 kinzcash! Get one before they’re gone and be the envy of your friends!” it said in bold red and green lettering. Vixen ran out of the mall home, where she deposited her many shopping bags on the floor of her room and put their snow Bernard on top of them (he was hollow). Vixen was too excited to be considerate right now and woke up the others. “Guess-what-there’s-going-to-be-grand-Christmas-trees-at-the-mall-but-only-next-Friday-and-we-need-to-buy-one!” She spoke, inhaling loudly at the end. The others just stared at her in confusion. So she repeated what she had said, this time at a slower tempo. Their eyes were wide. “So are we going to get one?” Vixen asked? The others looked at her like she was stupid and all blurted out at once,
“Of course!”

The Christmas season was in full swing by Friday. There were lights strung up everywhere and the smell of cookies and sweets was often wafting from the kitchen. But all anyone could think of in the Igloo Suite was their new grand Christmas Tree. They left as soon as the mall would be open, and ran to the decorations section. But when they went to the tree section, there was a huge sign in unfriendly black writing! “Sold Out: Grand Christmas Tree, Classic Christmas Tree, First Snow Christmas Tree.” Amity, Jolly, and Tux stared at it in confusion. But Vixen ran out of the mall with tears flowing from her eyes. The others walked home later, carrying a small Amethyst table top tree, and found Vixen lying face down on her bed, a sullen expression on her face when she finally turned around. “I know that we didn’t get a big Christmas tree, but maybe this little one will work? We can,” Amity started, but Vixen cut her off.

“That little one will not work! Besides, I’m going up to the North Pole today anyway, for early training. I’m not gonna be back until Christmas day. Have a nice season.” Vixen shouted rudely before turning around and flying out. Tux made a rude face at her, but Jolly and Amity merely stared after her, their faces a picture of sadness and confusion.

Amity felt the worst of all the upcoming season, and couldn’t bring herself to be happy. Instead, she withdrew to her room and became more and more subdued. Several times, she went back to the W-Shop, but she never was able to get another Christmas Tree, and the Amethyst tree lay untouched in one of their toy boxes. It was during one of those visits that she got an idea. She told the others and they loved it, and started to make it a reality.

It was Christmas Eve and Vixen was getting harnessed up for the sleigh. She was in the third row on the left, next to a reindeer named Frosty who was filling in for Prancer, who had the stomach flu. She and Frosty talked and became friends. It wasn’t until later that Vixen realized that Frosty reminded her of Amity. The reindeer flew past many houses, and then past Vixen’s house. While Santakinz delivered presents, the reindeer noticed something strange.

“Hey, Vixen, come here a second!” called Dasher from the front. Vixen trotted over, and what she saw was a huge sign in Christmas lights! “Way to go, Vixen. We’re proud of you.” She read, and a bout of homesickness washed over her. But she pushed it away and concentrated on flying. It wasn’t until Japan that the tears started to fall.

On Christmas Morning, Vixen caught the first plane out of the North Pole and sat looking out the window at the frozen tundra. When it dropped her off in Kinzville, she jumped on a bus that was already moving, gave the driver her bus pass, and sat in the very front row. Then she hopped off before it came to a complete stop and flew all the way home. But when she got there, there wasn’t anyone there to welcome her. She wandered around a while, finally going to the Suite so she could get some sleep. But when she opened the door with the Christmas decorations, she found a party!

“Surprise!” all the webkinz yelled. The room had stockings hung up all around, and there were mini orange trees, hibiscus trees, and bamboo trees covered with lights and ornaments, presents overflowing underneath them. Vixen stared around.

“Thanks so much guys! I’m sorry,” She started, but Amity shook her head no, and Vixen stopped. All that day she told what it was like to fly around the world for Santa, and the make-shift Christmas Trees were more cozy and more Christmas-y than any Grand Christmas Tree there was.
KittyKat913 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 01:34 PM   #260
Wavbug luvs her kinz
Wavbug is on a distinguished road

Such Awesome stories everyone!!!!! Great Job.
Wavbug is offline Female
Closed

Tags
puppylove101