Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2008, 06:04 PM   #241
Wavbug luvs her kinz
Webkinz :)
Wavbug is on a distinguished road

Default Re: SugarPlum’s Seasonal Celebration! Rounds 1-3 WINNERS Posted!! NOW accepting ENTRIES for Round 4! Come on in and get in the spirit by sharing your Jolly Holiday Decorating, Dressing, Artwork, Stories, and More! Come join the Festivities Toda

Miracle on 34th street, and the house the Little Girl got from Santa (Kris Kringle)

---------- Wavbug added 12 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

And From "December Dilemma"

Jingle trying to get the Best Christmas present for Sugarplum

I think I know what you mean, Salty,” replied Splash. “Wouldn’t it be great if Dasher could be in two places at once? On Santa’s A-team, and still make it home for Christmas?”

Last edited by Wavbug; 12-05-2008 at 06:04 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Wavbug is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2008, 06:12 PM   #242

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: SugarPlum’s Seasonal Celebration! Rounds 1-3 WINNERS Posted!! NOW accepting ENTRIES for Round 4! Come on in and get in the spirit by sharing your Jolly Holiday Decorating, Dressing, Artwork, Stories, and More! Come join the Festivities Toda

View Post Originally Posted by Wavbug
Miracle on 34th street, and the house the Little Girl got from Santa (Kris Kringle)

---------- Wavbug added 12 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

And From "December Dilemma"

Jingle trying to get the Best Christmas present for Sugarplum

I think I know what you mean, Salty,” replied Splash. “Wouldn’t it be great if Dasher could be in two places at once? On Santa’s A-team, and still make it home for Christmas?”
Wow, Wavbug! Kudos for really doing your story homework!
I'm flattered you read my story!
However, I see Jingle's question was somewhat vague and confusing...
There is a W-Tale's book, in the W-Shop, and in the Clubhouse reading room, entitled, "The Best Present". It features Fluffington, the St. Bernard. Jingle is looking for the specific answer from that particular story...
Old 12-05-2008, 06:44 PM   #243
Wavbug luvs her kinz

---------- Wavbug added 4 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

sorry will withdraw the question, my clubhouse doesn't have a reading room anymore

---------- Wavbug added 25 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

Okay I gave in and bought the book......it was the Laughter and presence of FRIENDS!!!!

---------- Wavbug added 0 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

What was the Christmas Movie Classic that was filmed in Cleveland, Ohio?

Last edited by Wavbug; 12-05-2008 at 06:44 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Wavbug is offline Female
Old 12-05-2008, 08:58 PM   #244

248keri is on a distinguished road

wavbug is it a christmas sory?

i'm going to do a story too.

sam bass will be the main charactor and it will be called the missing christmas surprise

Last edited by 248keri; 12-05-2008 at 09:03 PM..
248keri is offline Female
Old 12-05-2008, 09:12 PM   #245

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by 248keri
wavbug is it a christmas sory?

i'm going to do a story too.

sam bass will be the main charactor and it will be called the missing christmas surprise
You mean the one with the Red Rider BB-gun?
Is 248keri correct, Wavbug?

If so, would you like to pose another story trivia question, 248keri?

Round 4 update::pgn:

Have received Story Titles and characters from:

KittyKat913
248Keri
Wavbug (the AWESOME poem on post 231)!

Would love to see either a Story title and characters
or a Santakinz room
(or both)
Powerhouse247 (I know you have a story somewhere... did I miss your title post?)
Puppylove101
I_Love_Webkinz
GanzRocks11
and several others who are still in the contest
I will PM them...
Old 12-05-2008, 09:54 PM   #246

248keri is on a distinguished road

oh can i enter a santa kinz room too?

becasue i love that movie my question is...

what was the taboo gift the dad won from his contest?
248keri is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 06:56 AM   #247
Wavbug luvs her kinz

I know this answer but am going to hold back and see if someone else can answer
Wavbug is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 08:56 AM   #248
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

It's all yours, Wavbug! I have no idea where that is from! Thanks for giving us a chance, though!
SaltyMac, I am soo sorry I have not posted anything yet! I am extremely busy at the moment!
Lets see...
Extending the deadline is a great idea, in my opinion!
No you didn't miss my title post I will get to that in a second!
And my room is currently a work in progress!
Happy Holidays, everyone!
Old 12-06-2008, 10:56 AM   #249

View Post Originally Posted by 248keri
oh can i enter a santa kinz room too?

becasue i love that movie my question is...

what was the taboo gift the dad won from his contest?
Oh, I know! I know!
Where is everybody?

---------- SaltyMac added 2 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

The Christmas Story house museum, now restored to its movie splendor, is open year round in Cleveland Ohio (3159 W. 11th Street)! You guys have inspired us! We're thinking of talking Buzz Aldren into taking us there during our December visit!

Last edited by SaltyMac; 12-06-2008 at 10:56 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-06-2008, 11:31 AM   #250
Wavbug luvs her kinz

Well when he takes you maybe you can drop by to see us, we are not very far away!!
Wavbug is offline Female
Closed

Tags
puppylove101