Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2008, 01:37 PM   #211
You wish you were
Gifted

KittyKat913 is a jewel in the roughKittyKat913 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: SugarPlum’s Seasonal Celebration! Rounds 1 & 2 WINNERS Posted!! NOW accepting ENTRIES for Round 3! Come on in and get in the spirit by sharing your Jolly Holiday Decorating, Dressing, Artwork, Stories, and More! Come join the Festivities

Hola everyone!

Here's my story title:

The Christmas Tree Crisis!

Starring, Jolly (Snowman) Amity (Polar Bear) Vixen (Reindeer) and Tux (Penguin)
KittyKat913 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2008, 09:02 PM   #212
Diary Of A Wimpy Kid
Webkinz :)

I_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: SugarPlum’s Seasonal Celebration! Rounds 1 & 2 WINNERS Posted!! NOW accepting ENTRIES for Round 3! Come on in and get in the spirit by sharing your Jolly Holiday Decorating, Dressing, Artwork, Stories, and More! Come join the Festivities

Finally, My Entry!

Santakinz's Workshop

Click the image to open in full size.

That is Santa in the red suit sitting on the chair. His elves are dressed in many festive clothes and are just about ready to pack up the sleigh with toys.

Last edited by I_love_Webkinz; 11-29-2008 at 09:05 PM..
I_love_Webkinz is offline Female
Old 11-30-2008, 09:01 AM   #213
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

cute great job!
Old 11-30-2008, 09:35 AM   #214

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by I_love_Webkinz
Finally, My Entry!

Santakinz's Workshop

That is Santa in the red suit sitting on the chair. His elves are dressed in many festive clothes and are just about ready to pack up the sleigh with toys.
Great Workshop, ILW!:pgn:
We love the Chutes & Ladders flooring!
Very original!
So colorful and festive!
Thanks for posting,
and congrats on getting your computer back!
Old 11-30-2008, 09:37 AM   #215
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Nice workshop! I love it!
Old 11-30-2008, 09:48 AM   #216

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by I_love_Webkinz
Finally, My Entry!

Santakinz's Workshop

Great Workshop, ILW!

We love the Chutes & Ladders Flooring!
Everything is so colorful and cheery!
Happy Industrius little elves!

Thanks for posting,
and congrats on getting your computer back!
Old 11-30-2008, 09:55 AM   #217
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

When is judging? Just curious
Old 11-30-2008, 04:33 PM   #218

Great job, everyone!
Working on posting round 3 results… sorry for the suspense…
My internet connection is unstable today (storm brewing here, and it’s disconnecting about every 5 minutes) Got back too late last night, and on top of that, headed out today for a very important performance of “The Nutcracker”, featuring my favorite Lil’ Kinz as an Angel, with 3 “dance-on” appearances!
Will post those results as soon as able (today!). Stay tuned, and thanks for your patience!

---------- SaltyMac added 58 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

By the way, very nice Avvie, Puppylove!!

---------- SaltyMac added 313 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

Round 3 Results!
I put this together off-line, hoping to get it posted before my internet disconnects again. Will pull in the pictures later.

Round 3 Santa’s Workshop Rooms:
Sugarplum and Tuxington loved all the workshops, they were so inviting with the busy little elves, and even a few break areas to relax while reading the letters to Santakinz!
1st Place goes to Powerhouse 247, with great descriptions of all the busy little webbies, in a fabulously festive workshop!
2nd Place goes to Wavbug (we really love the mailbox and red carpets!)
3rd Place is a TIE between Puppylove101, and I_Love_Webkinz BOTH so fun, festive, colorful, and cheery!

Round 3 Letters to SantaKinz:
1st Place goes to KittyKat913: We really hope Frosty makes Santa’s team!
2nd Place goes to Powerhouse947: SantaKinz couldn’t possibly resist the hot chocolate and cookies by the fireplace!
3rd Place goes to Puppylove101: Bubbles is so sweet, wishing for something for her sister!
Congratulations everyone! Let me know if you have a PSF preference!
P.S. I just got a snowman and a cardinal! Haven’t adopted them yet, but plan to do so next week, if you’d like their PSFs, just let me know!

Jingle’s Challenge 3B: Package Wrapping
(Judged by BonnieMeg)
1st Place goes to 248Keri with the hand drawn snowflake ribbon and starry night wrapping
2nd Place goes to Wavbug with the most fabulous color choice and candycane wrapping
3rd Place is tie between Powerhouse247 and KittyKat913 both festive and fabulous!
All 4 of these will receive extra credit toward the grand prize!
Also, Jingle just reminded me she still owes scores for round 2 Snowman decorating! The holidays, can be so hectic! Just wanted to let you know she hasn’t forgotten!
Speaking of Jingle…. She has a Storytime challenge for you:
Jingle’s Jolly Challenge #4A
Name that Song/Poem/Story!
Select 1 noun from the list below
(first come, first served – pick one nobody has chosen yet),
and name as many songs, stories, or poems as you can that mention these:

Chestnuts
Jack Frost
Sleigh Bells
Snowman
Mouse
Sugarplums
Reindeer
Mistletoe
Holly

Jingle will send surprise treats for the first entry from each contestant
After you’ve submitted an entry, you may help previous entrants
by adding any they’ve overlooked for their topic!

Last edited by SaltyMac; 11-30-2008 at 04:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-30-2008, 05:50 PM   #219
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

Reindeer
* rudolph the red nose reindeer
*t'was the night before christmas
*my story: the perfect holiday, hopefully

that is all i can think of at the moment will try to think of some more and post later!
Old 11-30-2008, 06:46 PM   #220
Gifted

I'll do one.
Here are where I found the poems: http://www.proteacher.net/discussion...ad.php?t=29686
Snowman
*Frosty the Snowman
*Winter Wonderland
*The Five Little Snowmen
Sorry that is all I can think of for now
Closed

Tags
puppylove101