Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2008, 11:57 AM   #201
You wish you were
Gifted

KittyKat913 is a jewel in the roughKittyKat913 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: SugarPlum’s Seasonal Celebration! Rounds 1 & 2 WINNERS Posted!! NOW accepting ENTRIES for Round 3! Come on in and get in the spirit by sharing your Jolly Holiday Decorating, Dressing, Artwork, Stories, and More! Come join the Festivities

Hey!

Just wanted to let you guys know that on my picture thread, "Kitty's Kool Kinz" in the Meet my Webkinz Family section, I did a special Thanksgiving Update! However, the virtual pictures are too small, so I need to retake them. =\
KittyKat913 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2008, 03:03 PM   #202
Webkinz :)

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: SugarPlum’s Seasonal Celebration! Rounds 1 & 2 WINNERS Posted!! NOW accepting ENTRIES for Round 3! Come on in and get in the spirit by sharing your Jolly Holiday Decorating, Dressing, Artwork, Stories, and More! Come join the Festivities

View Post Originally Posted by 248keri
YAY. LOVE my new puppy! thank you so much! i hope she finds a home!

---------- 248keri added 1 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

here are my gifts
Click the image to open in full size.
Wow, 248keri!
How Christmasy! These are GORGEOUS!
BonnieMeg LOVES them both!
And she finds the blue one especially stunning!
It reminds her of a starry night after the first snow!
Wish we knew where we could
buy ribbon like that!

---------- SaltyMac added 108 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

Round 4: A Bedtime Story:pgn:
It’s that time of year again!
December is that joyful month when we get out the decorations, and play the holiday music, watch Holiday specials on TV, and read stories to the Lil’ Kinz!
Of course there’s that old classic where the children were nestled all snug in their beds while visions of Sugarplums danced in their heads… From that one, I believe we got the 8 reindeer names: Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, and Blitzen...
Then there’s Frosty the Snowman, Rudolf the Red-nosed Reindeer, Charlie Brown’s Christmas, Miracle on 34th Street, It’s a Wonderful Life, White Christmas, The Christmas Story, A Christmas Carol… The list goes on and on…
It’s also the time when we write letters to old friends, sending updates of significant events during the year.

For this round, it’s time to write a holiday story. It can be set in Kinzville, the north Pole, or anyplace in the world. The characters can be Webkinz, elves, or other such fictional characters. The story can be fantasy, or can be a fictional holiday letter from one of your Webbies to their old friends. It can be in the form of a poem if you are very ambitious! The best holiday stories probably take place in December, though you might find another time of year for a festive tale. It would be awesome to illustrate your story using your already made Webkinz rooms or other WW screenshots.

Story Titles with Main Characters due:pgn:
Friday, December 5th, 2008
Final Stories due Sunday, December 7th, 2008

Watch for more of Jingle’s Jolly Challenges throughout Round 4!

Last edited by SaltyMac; 11-28-2008 at 03:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-28-2008, 04:48 PM   #203
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

here you go Salty!
if you look really close you can see the sailboat off in the distance!

for Christmas it would be absolutely positively fabulously wonderful if, like 248keri, i could have a rescue shelter dog thanks!
Old 11-28-2008, 06:29 PM   #204
Wavbug luvs her kinz
Wavbug is on a distinguished road

Your Christmas gift, glad I could return the favor

Animal: Dog
Breed: Shepard Mix
***: Male
Size: Medium (60 lbs)
Hi! I’m Nick! I was rescued on that crazy 4th of July weekend running
around a neighborhood just across the Cincinnati border in Kentucky.
I’m a very smart dog and know sit, down, stay, and speak.
I am housebroken, and I don’t even need to be crated while you are gone.
I’m outgoing and love attention. I’ve seen a couple cats and think they
would be awfully fun to chase, and I can be picky about my doggie friends.
I can be a little stubborn, but with positive reinforcement I’m very willing to
learn new things. Also, I absolutely love to go for car rides. I’m a very
good passenger and love the adventure. And don’t you just love how my
ears stick out? My foster mom says I look like I’m wearing a propeller beanie hat.
Wavbug is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 09:00 PM   #205

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by powerhouse247
here you go Salty!
if you look really close you can see the sailboat off in the distance!

for Christmas it would be absolutely positively fabulously wonderful if, like 248keri, i could have a rescue shelter dog thanks!
Thanks, Powerhouse! I LOVE it!
I can definitely see the sailboat on the horizen!

P.S. I love your snowflake avvie!

---------- SaltyMac added 1 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

Would somebody like to make another wish, for GanzRocks11?

Last edited by SaltyMac; 11-28-2008 at 09:01 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-29-2008, 07:27 AM   #206
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by Wavbug
Your Christmas gift, glad I could return the favor

Animal: Dog
Breed: Shepard Mix
***: Male
Size: Medium (60 lbs)
Hi! I’m Nick! I was rescued on that crazy 4th of July weekend running
around a neighborhood just across the Cincinnati border in Kentucky.
I’m a very smart dog and know sit, down, stay, and speak.
I am housebroken, and I don’t even need to be crated while you are gone.
I’m outgoing and love attention. I’ve seen a couple cats and think they
would be awfully fun to chase, and I can be picky about my doggie friends.
I can be a little stubborn, but with positive reinforcement I’m very willing to
learn new things. Also, I absolutely love to go for car rides. I’m a very
good passenger and love the adventure. And don’t you just love how my
ears stick out? My foster mom says I look like I’m wearing a propeller beanie hat.

he is perfect!!
thanks sooo much you do not know how much this means to me thank you again!

---------- powerhouse247 added 2 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by SaltyMac
Thanks, Powerhouse! I LOVE it!
I can definitely see the sailboat on the horizen!

P.S. I love your snowflake avvie!

---------- SaltyMac added 1 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

Would somebody like to make another wish, for GanzRocks11?
thanks it is from the snowflake mini contest earlier in this contest!

i will make a wish for Ganzrocks11 if you want me to ummmm............. i already got a fabulous dog sooo how about some doggie toys!

Last edited by powerhouse247; 11-29-2008 at 07:31 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-29-2008, 07:44 AM   #207

Thanks Powerhouse!

Just wanted to let you all know I have to go on a family road trip today, and not sure my cellular internet access will work in the car. Should be back late tonight around 10PM to judge round 3. Then Jingle will set the next challenge if she has a few Story Titles posted by then.

:pgn:
Old 11-29-2008, 08:18 AM   #208
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

Great! Can't wait!

---------- powerhouse247 added 12 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

urgggg.... when i try and give you rep wavbug it says i need to spread it around first sorry!

Last edited by powerhouse247; 11-29-2008 at 08:18 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-29-2008, 09:36 AM   #209
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Here is mine
Old 11-29-2008, 12:06 PM   #210
Wavbug luvs her kinz
Wavbug is on a distinguished road

Checked out my Toy Store and here is what I found for you to give Ganzrocks
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Maybe you can wrap them up and put them under the tree !!
Wavbug is offline Female
Closed

Tags
puppylove101