Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2008, 10:48 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: SugarPlum’s Seasonal Celebration! NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES! Get in the spirit by sharing your Jolly Holiday Decorating, Dressing, Artwork, Stories, and More! Come join the Festivities Today!

Got it! Thanks! Check your Kinzpost!

SugarPlum, Jingle, and :pgn:Tuxington
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2008, 10:57 PM   #12
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Default Re: SugarPlum’s Seasonal Celebration! NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES! Get in the spirit by sharing your Jolly Holiday Decorating, Dressing, Artwork, Stories, and More! Come join the Festivities Today!

I'm gonna start working on some stuff right now, heres my form.

Blizzard
Both
I just LOVE Stuffing!
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 11-07-2008, 11:13 PM   #13

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by sp0ngeb0br0cksny
I'm gonna start working on some stuff right now, heres my form.

Blizzard
Both
I just LOVE Stuffing!
YAY!! Entrant Number 3!!
Thanks for entering, SpongeBob!
If you will PM SaltyMac with your WW username, I'll send you a friend request in WW from BonnieMeg, and then Jingle will send you the 3 judges PSFs for being 3rd to enter! Can't wait to see what Blizzard brings to the party!
:pgn:
Old 11-07-2008, 11:43 PM   #14
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Okay, here is our Thanksgiving Dining Room! We have some 'Welcome' balloons to Welcome our visitors and the holiday. Then, in the corners, we have some flowers with Christmas trees, you can never be ready to early! For the table, we have a HUGE table. Not only does it seat 20 guests, it also has all the room for plates and of course, THE FOOD! And, on the perimeters of the room, we have some counters, refridgerators and sinks for clean up and a place to put the food before we eat and after, if there are leftovers .

Click the image to open in full size.

---------- sp0ngeb0br0cksny added 2 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

Almost forgot!

Blizzard decided to dress up as Mashed Potatoes, who doesn't love them? They're soft, and fluffy and tasty with the butter .. oh yeaaah. Okay, enough with that! LOL!

Hope you like and enjoy both of our entries!

Last edited by sp0ngeb0br0cksny; 11-07-2008 at 11:43 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 11-08-2008, 06:36 AM   #15

Thanks for the Awesome Entry, Sponge!
Blizzard looks positively yummy as those mashed potatoes, and we do love those mahoganey dining tables. My SnoCone was working on a room with only 2 of them. Now I'm wondering if I should make room for more guests .... and Plates of FOOD, of course! We also like the BALANCE with the 2 Christmas trees and symmetrical flowers! Nice description, too!
Thanks for sharing!
Old 11-08-2008, 08:11 AM   #16
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

Here is my Edible Kitchen;
I would have shared my Thanksgiving Dining Room with everyone, but I need one more Medival Dining Table from Arte.

Blitzen is dressed as, you guessed it, Pumpkin Pie with Reddi Whip!
The shoes represent the crust, the jeans and sweater are the pumkin filling, and the hat is obviously the Reddi Whip!
Hope you like it! Enjoy!
Old 11-08-2008, 09:04 AM   #17

SO YUMMY, Powerhouse!
Blitzen is Adorable as pumpkin pie, and the reddiwhip hat will serve him well for holiday baking in that GRAND kitchen! LOVE all the counter space and very functional appliances! He can bake up a storm in there! The gumball machine and wipe-your-paws doormat are such a nice touch!
Thaks for the awesome entry!

---------- SaltyMac added 5 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

Jingle's Jolly Bonus Challenge #1A:
Cookie Decorating!

Now that Jingle has received her first 3 contestants, she's offering her first bonus challenge: Help Jingle decorate these Gingerbread Cookies, and she'll send a tasty surprise to the first 3 submissions, plus extra credit in grand prize scoring for her favorite 3 entries!

Last edited by SaltyMac; 11-08-2008 at 10:12 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-08-2008, 09:23 AM   #18
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Bubbles
Recipie food
Hmmm...that a hard one. I think I'll have to go with apple or pumpkin pie.
Old 11-08-2008, 10:10 AM   #19

248keri is on a distinguished road

working on my cookies now!
248keri is offline Female
Old 11-08-2008, 10:22 AM   #20

View Post Originally Posted by puppylove101
Bubbles
Recipie food
Hmmm...that a hard one. I think I'll have to go with apple or pumpkin pie.
Yay!! Puppylove is here!
Can't wait to see what delicious food Bubbles brings to the table!

---------- SaltyMac added 1 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by 248keri
working on my cookies now!
Excellent! This is feeling festive already!

Last edited by SaltyMac; 11-08-2008 at 10:22 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Tags
puppylove101