Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2008, 07:50 AM   #181
Webkinz :)

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: SugarPlum’s Seasonal Celebration! Rounds 1 & 2 WINNERS Posted!! NOW accepting ENTRIES for Round 3! Come on in and get in the spirit by sharing your Jolly Holiday Decorating, Dressing, Artwork, Stories, and More! Come join the Festivities

View Post Originally Posted by I_love_Webkinz
Can you make the deadline for round 3 on Saturday? I won't be able to use the computer until then.
For you, I_Love_Webkinz? Sure!
Judging for round 3 will be after 10PM Saturday.
HOWEVER, Round 4 will be posted Friday night,
for those who want to work
on their round 4 entries Saturday morning.:pgn:

---------- SaltyMac added 4 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by powerhouse247
No problem! You can't recieve if you don't give!

---------- powerhouse247 added 40 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

Here are my Christmas presents!
Click the image to open in full size.
Please not that my gifts( one being the gift of good times with the people you love and the other present being the perfect christmas{snowing, lots of presents pretty tree, etc. ) are best enjoyed on the Eve or day of Christmas!
Great Presents, Powerhouse!
Waiting for BonnieMeg to wake up so she can comment!

Last edited by SaltyMac; 11-26-2008 at 07:50 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2008, 07:50 AM   #182
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

Default Re: SugarPlum’s Seasonal Celebration! Rounds 1 & 2 WINNERS Posted!! NOW accepting ENTRIES for Round 3! Come on in and get in the spirit by sharing your Jolly Holiday Decorating, Dressing, Artwork, Stories, and More! Come join the Festivities

Great letters KittyKat! And I think your presents are just fabulous! Don't ever think that you aren't better than someone else cuz one day you might suprise yourself! You could be on top and I think that your presents were right up there with mine if not better!
Old 11-26-2008, 07:56 AM   #183

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

Can I also enter an outfit for this round? If so, what are we supposed to dress them up as? For example: waiting for SantaKinz take a picture of your pet in their PJ's by a fireplace to go with the letter.
Perfect, Powerhouse! This is exactly what we had in mind!
A dressed-up pet picture to go with the letter to SantaKinz!
:pgn:
Old 11-26-2008, 08:00 AM   #184
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

Great Thanks! I will get started right away!
Old 11-26-2008, 08:04 AM   #185

View Post Originally Posted by KittyKat913
PRESENTS!!!

These definetly aren't as good as Wavbug's, or Powerhouse's, but they're still pretty cool!

The first one was designed with Bonnie Meg in mind, and the second one was all me!

Gonna go do the letter to Santa now!

---------- KittyKat913 added 19 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

Frosty sits in her sleigh with the snow machine on to get in the holiday spirit while she writes her letter to Santa.

Dear Mr. Claus,
Or should I call you Santa? You probably don’t know me… I’m Frosty Sno, from Kinzville. I guess you probably want to know what I’d like this Christmas. What I really, really want is to be part of your sleigh team this Christmas. I know I’m strong enough, because I train every day and work so hard. I promise I wouldn’t slow you down at all and that I wouldn’t complain about how far it was or ANYTHING! I know I’m young, but young doesn’t mean bad. If this isn’t possible, I understand, but I’d love for it to happen. That’s all I really want this year. Thanks so much!
Sincerely,
Frosty Sno
Kinzville

More on the way!

---------- KittyKat913 added 45 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

Sassy lounges in her Poco Fiesta Throne, and thinks about her Christmas wishes.

Hola, Santa!

It’s Sassy here, wishing you a feliz navidad! I know you must be busy, so I’ll keep this mucho short.

For navidad this year, I’d like to go back to Mexico. I returned to my hometown of- where else- Chihuahua for Thanksgiving, and I really fell in love with the culture there. I’d like to make a habit of returning. But I already used most of my kinz cash on my Thanksgiving trip, and I’d love to be there for navidad. What I’m asking for here is just uno plane ticket to Chihuahua, to spend some time with my REAL familia. Oh, the other thing I’m asking for is a Glam Boutique receptionist chair for my room. Muchos gracias, Santa!

Sincerely,
Sassy

More Coming!
KittyKat, you are so FUN!:pgn:
The presents are delightful, and we can't wait for BonnieMeg to see them!
We really hope Frosty and Sassy get their Christmas wishes!
Their letters are adorable!
Thanks for bringing more joy into our Holidays!

---------- SaltyMac added 2 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

I think that the snow will fall on December 5th because December 7th, 2007 was the first Friday in December and this year the first Friday of the month is the 5th so that is my guess! Good Luck to everyone!

---------- powerhouse247 added 5 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

Here is Support for our Troops. Wavbug! Enjoy!!
For Christmas I would like a Fancy Tea Service in WW! Wouldn't that be great!

Who will make Powerhouse's wish come true?

Last edited by SaltyMac; 11-26-2008 at 08:04 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-26-2008, 02:39 PM   #186
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

Here is Blitzen waiting for Santa with cookies & hot chocolate and writing his letter~

Here is Blitzen's letter~
Old 11-26-2008, 03:28 PM   #187
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Here you go Powerhouse! I hope you like it.
For Christmas I would like webkinz pink bunny ears.
Old 11-26-2008, 06:33 PM   #188

No problem! You can't recieve if you don't give!

---------- powerhouse247 added 40 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

Here are my Christmas presents!
Please note that my gifts( one being the gift of good times with the people you love and the other present being the perfect christmas{snowing, lots of presents pretty tree, etc. ) are best enjoyed on the Eve or day of Christmas!
Powerhouse, you have found the perfect gifts!
Especially the good times with the people you love! We will cherish these forever! BonnieMeg loves the color of the Aquamarine bow and the green stripes. They remind her of a spearmint or cool mint candy cane. And the avant guard 2nd package is dazzling with it’s silver glitter!
Great Job!

---------- SaltyMac added 3 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by KittyKat913
PRESENTS!!!

These definetly aren't as good as Wavbug's, or Powerhouse's, but they're still pretty cool!

The first one was designed with Bonnie Meg in mind, and the second one was all me!

Gonna go do the letter to Santa now!

---------- KittyKat913 added 19 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

KittyKat, BonnieMeg LOVES the pink bow!
She say’s it’s quite festive and delightful! And the second package is fun and whimsical. She particularly likes the chains in the paper. When the presents are unwrapped, the pink bow will be particularly fetching as a bow-tie for our St. Bernard, Higgins!

Last edited by SaltyMac; 11-26-2008 at 06:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-26-2008, 06:37 PM   #189
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

Thanks so much! And Happy Almost Thanksgiving!
ps if you want to know what is in the turkeyday package go to kinzville newz website i accidentally saw a glimpse of what is in there but it didn't spoil it for me!
Old 11-26-2008, 06:45 PM   #190

Here is Blitzen waiting for Santa with cookies & hot chocolate and writing his letter~

Here is Blitzen's letter~
Great Picture, Blitzen!:pgn:
We LOVE the outfit and the setting with
cookies and hot chocolate by the fireplace!
Very original stationery, too!
Hope you get your family room!

---------- SaltyMac added 4 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by puppylove101
Here you go Powerhouse! I hope you like it.
For Christmas I would like webkinz pink bunny ears.
Who will make Puppylove's wish come true?

---------- SaltyMac added 0 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

Thanks so much! And Happy Almost Thanksgiving!
ps if you want to know what is in the turkeyday package go to kinzville newz website i accidentally saw a glimpse of what is in there but it didn't spoil it for me!
Cool! I just took a peak! Thanks for the tip!

Last edited by SaltyMac; 11-26-2008 at 06:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Tags
puppylove101