Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2008, 12:11 PM   #161
You wish you were
Gifted

KittyKat913 is a jewel in the roughKittyKat913 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: SugarPlum’s Seasonal Celebration! Rounds 1 & 2 WINNERS Posted!! NOW accepting ENTRIES for Round 3! Come on in and get in the spirit by sharing your Jolly Holiday Decorating, Dressing, Artwork, Stories, and More! Come join the Festivities

WOW, that room looks great!!! I think I'm gonna sit out of the room decorating this round, which is a shocker, cuz I'm really low on kinzcash right now.... but I will do all the Jingle's Challenges! And of course I'll keep checking in.
KittyKat913 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2008, 03:38 PM   #162
ρΘώęřħöΰşε
Webkinz :)

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

Default Re: SugarPlum’s Seasonal Celebration! Rounds 1 & 2 WINNERS Posted!! NOW accepting ENTRIES for Round 3! Come on in and get in the spirit by sharing your Jolly Holiday Decorating, Dressing, Artwork, Stories, and More! Come join the Festivities

Presenting... SantaKinz's North Pole Toy Workshop!!
Click the image to open in full size.
Here is what all of the "elves" are doing!
Patches(beagle)- is in charge of the toy assembly line
Crackerjack(dalmatian)- is who Santa talks to on the televison via webcam when he wants a progress report
Durango(german shepherd)- is our toy tester he makes sure all of the toys are working before they are shipped off to the kids
Blitzen(reindeer)- Santa's Cheif Elfin and puller of the sleigh he also helps read the letters to Santa and tests the toys with Durango among other things he basically does it all!
Muddie(lil' hippo)- helps the girls read the letters and wishlists from the children
Marigold(yellow lab)- is a toy repair woman if Durango finds that there is something wrong with one of the toys he takes it to Marigold and she fixes it
Sugar(himalayan)- is also a latter/wishlist reader
Cookie Dough(cocker spaniel)- yet another list reader there are lots of kids out there who want new toys
Lafayette(lil' basset hound)- he works on the toy assembly line with Patches
Starburst(lil' orange cat)- she works alongside Patches & Lafayette to ensure that the toys will be ready on time
Notice that all of them are wearing their elf uniform except for Blitzen who gets a special uniform because he is the elf in charge.

I hope that you have as much fun with the room as I did when I was putting it together!

Last edited by powerhouse247; 11-23-2008 at 03:51 PM..
Old 11-23-2008, 04:13 PM   #163
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Thanks Powerhouse your room is incredible! I love how creative it is! Wavbug your room is unbelievable! It's so bright and cheery!
Old 11-23-2008, 04:50 PM   #164
Diary Of A Wimpy Kid

I_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to behold

I feel sort of gulity, but I was grounded from the computer this week and I couldn't enter Round 2. Put my name up for Round 3! I have a really great idea! I just got the Kinzstyle Santa outfit for Buddy, and the other Webkinz are going to be his elves!
I_love_Webkinz is offline Female
Old 11-23-2008, 11:41 PM   #165

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by puppylove101
Here is Santa's workshop. This is a fun-filled factory of toys and holidy cheer. The workers can't wait to come to work. They have a relaxing break time area where they can chill out(more like warm up) by the fireplace and have some smore's. There is also a wonderful desk that is used to open the heart-warming letters to Santa. The best part of the factory though is the creation station. The workers have a place nick-named the creation station. This is used for the repairing and creating of the fabulous toys that Santa gives out. Then they also have the test runway. This is where they try out the cars thay they make. Wacky and Miss Tabby Von Meow were kind and brave enough to work in this section. Bubbles just can't stay away from this place during the holidays. It reminds him so much of Christmas with the bright colors and holiday cheer from all around. It's impossible to have a frown when you are in this room! Click the image to open in full size. Hope you like it.
Puppylove, you have us smiling all over!:pgn:
Your workshop is so cheery and colorful and fun!
An SO ORIGINAL!
Of course, we always love a good description!
This room has us coming back again and again to see more!
GREAT JOB and THANKS for sharing!

---------- SaltyMac added 9 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by powerhouse247
Presenting... SantaKinz's North Pole Toy Workshop!!
Here is what all of the "elves" are doing!
Patches(beagle)- is in charge of the toy assembly line
Crackerjack(dalmatian)- is who Santa talks to on the televison via webcam when he wants a progress report
Durango(german shepherd)- is our toy tester he makes sure all of the toys are working before they are shipped off to the kids
Blitzen(reindeer)- Santa's Cheif Elfin and puller of the sleigh he also helps read the letters to Santa and tests the toys with Durango among other things he basically does it all!
Muddie(lil' hippo)- helps the girls read the letters and wishlists from the children
Marigold(yellow lab)- is a toy repair woman if Durango finds that there is something wrong with one of the toys he takes it to Marigold and she fixes it
Sugar(himalayan)- is also a latter/wishlist reader
Cookie Dough(cocker spaniel)- yet another list reader there are lots of kids out there who want new toys
Lafayette(lil' basset hound)- he works on the toy assembly line with Patches
Starburst(lil' orange cat)- she works alongside Patches & Lafayette to ensure that the toys will be ready on time
Notice that all of them are wearing their elf uniform except for Blitzen who gets a special uniform because he is the elf in charge.

I hope that you have as much fun with the room as I did when I was putting it together!
Powerhouse, this was FABULOUSLY FUN!:pgn:
We loved reading about what jobs all the busy little Webbies are doing!
We love the mixture of themes, and vibrant colors!
The ribbon chairs alongside the red recliner are particularly splendid!
How did you ever get so many Winterfest hats! What an excellent uniform!
The artwork on the walls is festive, too!
GREAT JOB! THANKS for sharing!

---------- SaltyMac added 5 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

It took about half an hour yesterday, but I found it. Last Year the snow came on December 7th! Hope that helps everyone!

---------- powerhouse247 added 37 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

Hi, SaltyMac!

I was just looking at your house thread(the holiday rooms look gorgeous!) and I found Jingles' Jolly Challenge 1B Name that Recipe is it still open? If so the answer is Magmamora Lavallo!
Jingle is thrilled and flattered that you were reading our house thread!
All the round 1 challenges did get answered. I guess I should remove that reference. You've given Jingle some inspiration, though... about hiding things on other threads... A number of folks in this contest have their own threads, for stories, other contests, houses, etc. Wonder if you would want to do a roving scavenger hunt or caroling where we visit each thread and leave something behind and find something new?

---------- SaltyMac added 3 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

It took about half an hour yesterday, but I found it. Last Year the snow came on December 7th! Hope that helps everyone!

---------- powerhouse247 added 37 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

Hi, SaltyMac!

I was just looking at your house thread(the holiday rooms look gorgeous!) and I found Jingles' Jolly Challenge 1B Name that Recipe is it still open? If so the answer is Magmamora Lavallo!
THANKS for researching the SNOW date!! You're the BEST! At least now I know I have to wait at least another week... The system won't let me give you a rep point... says I have to spread some around first.... Guess I'll be out looking for helpful posts.

---------- SaltyMac added 5 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by KittyKat913
WOW, that room looks great!!! I think I'm gonna sit out of the room decorating this round, which is a shocker, cuz I'm really low on kinzcash right now.... but I will do all the Jingle's Challenges! And of course I'll keep checking in.
I can totally sympathize with the Kinzcash crunch, Kitty! I was in the same place after Halloween! Just couldn't resist all those spooktacular items! It's taken me till now to recover. Hopefully there will be some seasonal items in the W-Shop soon upon which to spend my newly acquired budgets... You might think about that letter to Santa though... One dressed webbie, and no furniture needed, only a writer's imagination!

Jingle is thinking of some great challenges right now, and she'll be back shortly to share the first one!

Thanks for checking in!

---------- SaltyMac added 3 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by I_love_Webkinz
I feel sort of gulity, but I was grounded from the computer this week and I couldn't enter Round 2. Put my name up for Round 3! I have a really great idea! I just got the Kinzstyle Santa outfit for Buddy, and the other Webkinz are going to be his elves!
Sorry you got computer-grounded. That must've been tough!
Anyway, glad to have you back, I_Love_Webkinz! Can't wait to see what buddy and his elves are up to!

Last edited by SaltyMac; 11-23-2008 at 11:41 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-24-2008, 09:36 AM   #166

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

Jingle's Jolly Challenge #3A
WISH LIST!
With all the Webbie-Elves working so busily
to make wishes come true for children in Kinzville,
they must be having some wishes of their own...

So here's your chance to make someone's wish come true!
Let's do a running wish list:
First post a picture of the item the previous contestant was wishing for.
Next post your own wish: not a picture, just the wish.
You can wish for items in Kinzville, or the real world.
Just make sure it's something that can be represented by a picture
(World peace for example, might be a little difficult to deliver...).

Jingle will send a surprise treat to everyone who enters this challenge,
the first time they make someone else's wish come true.
One treat per contestant, but feel free to keep playing
as many times as you like.

To get us started,
Sugarplum would like
a pair of
BALLET SLIPPERS!

Sugarplum will anwer the last contestant's wish
when the challenge is over.
Old 11-24-2008, 05:53 PM   #167
You wish you were
Gifted

Merry Christmas Sugarplum!

Click the image to open in full size. ^ That red thing is supposed to be a bow, Lawlz.

For Christmas, I would like a clean enviroment.

(I realize this one's a bit tricky... it could be like the recycle sign, or pictures of the earth... sorry I'm such a tree hugger! =P )
Old 11-24-2008, 06:24 PM   #168

View Post Originally Posted by KittyKat913
Merry Christmas Sugarplum!

Click the image to open in full size. ^ That red thing is supposed to be a bow, Lawlz.

(I realize this one's a bit tricky... it could be like the recycle sign, or pictures of the earth... sorry I'm such a tree hugger! =P )
Thanks for the Ballet Slippers, Kitty!!
Sugarplum LOVES them!!
Who will make Kitty's wish come true?

---------- SaltyMac added 12 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

Jingle's Jolly Challenge #3B
PACKAGE WRAPPING!
While we're working on our wish list,
Jingle has a special treat:
The REAL BonnieMeg (Salty's MOM!)
is here this week, and will be judging this challenge!
Think of her as the real life personification of Sugarplum!
She likes pinks and blues and greens
Generally cool colors please her most.
Also anything graceful and delicate is sure to please!

As always, Jingle will send a surprise treat
to the first 3 contestants to complete the challenge,
Then will continue to accept entries throughout Round 3.
At the end of Round 3, Jingle will award extra credit
to her (and BonnieMeg's!) favorite 3 entries!

HAVE FUN, EVERYONE!

Last edited by SaltyMac; 11-24-2008 at 06:26 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-24-2008, 06:42 PM   #169
Wavbug luvs her kinz
Wavbug is on a distinguished road

[

(I realize this one's a bit tricky... it could be like the recycle sign, or pictures of the earth... sorry I'm such a tree hugger! =P )[/quote]

For Christmas I wish for Support for our Troops
Wavbug is offline Female
Old 11-24-2008, 06:46 PM   #170
You wish you were
Gifted

Quote:
Quote:
View Post Originally Posted by Wavbug
[

For Christmas I wish for Support for our Troops
Ahhhh! So cool! Thanks so much!
Closed

Tags
puppylove101