Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2008, 12:52 PM   #151
ρΘώęřħöΰşε
Webkinz :)

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

Default Re: SugarPlum’s Seasonal Celebration! Rounds 1 & 2 WINNERS Posted!! NOW accepting ENTRIES for Round 3! Come on in and get in the spirit by sharing your Jolly Holiday Decorating, Dressing, Artwork, Stories, and More! Come join the Festivities

I will gladly post my Snowball Park when the snow comes again! About when did the snow come last year??
Sponsored Links
Old 11-22-2008, 01:06 PM   #152
You wish you were
Gifted

KittyKat913 is a jewel in the roughKittyKat913 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: SugarPlum’s Seasonal Celebration! Rounds 1 & 2 WINNERS Posted!! NOW accepting ENTRIES for Round 3! Come on in and get in the spirit by sharing your Jolly Holiday Decorating, Dressing, Artwork, Stories, and More! Come join the Festivities

Second place! Aweesome! Congrats to everyone, ALL of your entries were great! Salty, since I collect PSFs, I don't really care which ones I get. :] Thanks so much! Time for round three!

<3 Kitty
KittyKat913 is offline Female
Old 11-22-2008, 02:13 PM   #153
Wavbug luvs her kinz
Wavbug is on a distinguished road

Here is my Toyshop, complete with gated doors full of toys that have been made and stored waiting for Santas Sleigh to be packed up and delivered to waiting webbies all over WKW.
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Wavbug; 11-22-2008 at 02:50 PM.. Reason: wrong picture
Wavbug is offline Female
Old 11-22-2008, 02:23 PM   #154
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

WOW thats amazing Wavbug!! I love it! it is gorgeous!
Old 11-22-2008, 02:50 PM   #155
Wavbug luvs her kinz

Thanks Powerhouse !!
Wavbug is offline Female
Old 11-22-2008, 10:37 PM   #156

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Wavbug
Here is my Toyshop, complete with gated doors full of toys that have been made and stored waiting for Santas Sleigh to be packed up and delivered to waiting webbies all over WKW.
Click the image to open in full size.
AWESOME, Wavbug!:pgn:
The gated doors are SO original, and the red carpets are SO festive!
And all the Worker Webbies are in FUN hats!!
Just noticed the mailbox for letters to Santa!
Oh what fun it is to make toys for Santakinz!!

---------- SaltyMac added 8 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by powerhouse247
I will gladly post my Snowball Park when the snow comes again! About when did the snow come last year??
I wish I knew when the snow was coming, and also when the Christmas trees are coming! I got Salty as a present in late January 2008. There was still snow in the yard, and winterfest snowflakes were flying. The snow melted pretty soon after (around early to mid-Feb).

Last edited by SaltyMac; 11-22-2008 at 10:37 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-23-2008, 08:16 AM   #157
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

It took about half an hour yesterday, but I found it. Last Year the snow came on December 7th! Hope that helps everyone!

---------- powerhouse247 added 37 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

Hi, SaltyMac!

I was just looking at your house thread(the holiday rooms look gorgeous!) and I found Jingles' Jolly Challenge 1B Name that Recipe is it still open? If so the answer is Magmamora Lavallo!

Last edited by powerhouse247; 11-23-2008 at 08:16 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-23-2008, 11:04 AM   #158
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Here is Santa's workshop. This is a fun-filled factory of toys and holidy cheer. The workers can't wait to come to work. They have a relaxing break time area where they can chill out(more like warm up) by the fireplace and have some smore's. There is also a wonderful desk that is used to open the heart-warming letters to Santa. The best part of the factory though is the creation station. The workers have a place nick-named the creation station. This is used for the repairing and creating of the fabulous toys that Santa gives out. Then they also have the test runway. This is where they try out the cars thay they make. Wacky and Miss Tabby Von Meow were kind and brave enough to work in this section. Bubbles just can't stay away from this place during the holidays. It reminds him so much of Christmas with the bright colors and holiday cheer from all around. It's impossible to have a frown when you are in this room! Click the image to open in full size. Hope you like it.

Last edited by puppylove101; 11-23-2008 at 11:11 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-23-2008, 11:49 AM   #159
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

WOW that's amazingful(had to make new word cuz it looks so fabulous!) I would have never thought of useing that flooring with that wallpaper! But you really made it work! i think that I am looking at First Place puppylove!!
Old 11-23-2008, 11:56 AM   #160
Wavbug luvs her kinz

Great Job Puppylove!!!!!
Wavbug is offline Female
Closed

Tags
puppylove101