Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2008, 09:21 PM   #121
love yourself
Webkinz :)

possiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: SugarPlum’s Seasonal Celebration! Round 1 WINNERS Posted!! Round 2 ENTRIES being accepted NOW! Get in the spirit by sharing your Jolly Holiday Decorating, Dressing, Artwork, Stories, and More! Come join the Festivities Today!

Entry Information:
Name of Pet who will be dressing as a recipe food or hosting your decorated room for round 1: Frosty the Snowman

Will you be entering a Room, Outfit, or both for this round?: Both
What is your favorite Thanksgiving Food?:I don't know! Since I am a vegitarian, I don't eat the turkey or gravy. I love sweet potatoes though.
possiblerocks1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2008, 09:30 PM   #122

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: SugarPlum’s Seasonal Celebration! Round 1 WINNERS Posted!! Round 2 ENTRIES being accepted NOW! Get in the spirit by sharing your Jolly Holiday Decorating, Dressing, Artwork, Stories, and More! Come join the Festivities Today!

YAY!!! Possible's Here!!!:pgn:

Thanks for entering, Possible!! We're on round 2.
Can't wait to see what Frosty the Snowman brings to the party!!
Old 11-16-2008, 09:50 PM   #123
love yourself

possiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond repute

Here is my Winter Wonderland Room and Frosty and Prancer's Holiday Gala Outfits!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgHoliday gala outifts.JPG (10.9 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpgwinter wonderland room.JPG (67.7 KB, 7 views)
possiblerocks1 is offline Female
Old 11-17-2008, 05:29 PM   #124

248keri is on a distinguished road

the igloo beds are the husky PSI. those are probably my favorite PSI!

Last edited by 248keri; 11-17-2008 at 06:01 PM..
248keri is offline Female
Old 11-17-2008, 05:52 PM   #125
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

everyone's snowmen entries look fabulous! great job! i will get working on mine now!

---------- powerhouse247 added 16 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

I hope that you like them:
Click the image to open in full size.
I feel wierd posting them after 248keri's & wavbug's fabulous snowmen, but i think they are cute!

Last edited by powerhouse247; 11-17-2008 at 05:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-17-2008, 06:00 PM   #126

248keri is on a distinguished road

very fun powerhouse! very unique! i think the're cute too!
248keri is offline Female
Old 11-17-2008, 06:09 PM   #127
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

why thank you very much 248keri you are so kind!
Old 11-17-2008, 06:24 PM   #128
Wavbug luvs her kinz
Wavbug is on a distinguished road

Awesome job!!!! I think they are Fab!!!
Wavbug is offline Female
Old 11-17-2008, 09:02 PM   #129

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by GanzRocks11
Caroling in Costumes!

This is Frosty, Blushy, Prancie, Max, and Bella, practicing their carols for the big night! Every year on Christmas Eve, they prance throughout Kinzville, spreading joy through their carols! They stop at every Kinzvillian house and sing a few songs of joy! Some houses they love are: Plumpy's, Quizzy's, and of course, Fluffington's! As you can see, Prancie is dressed up for 2 occasions, caroling AND... this is her first time as a reindeer for the legendary Santa Kinz! She has to leave caroling early so she can get ready for her big flight! Bella is proudly showing off her brand new, hand-made moccasions! Wish these little webbies good luck! You might even see them stop by your house on Christmas Eve! Btw, they are being conducted by none other than, Sparkle! The famous musical director to the celebkinz!

---------- GanzRocks11 added 2 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

oh and just to let you know, the books in front of them are supposed to be their caroling books!

---------- GanzRocks11 added 26 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

Walking in a Winter Wonder Land!

Great Job GanzRocks11!:pgn:
Oh Joy!! Carolers! And all on the same piece of music!
They are so CUTE in their Winterfest outfits and costumes!
We LOVE the story!!!
The sleeping room looks great, too, with the snowman fireplace,
and would've never thought to include the swan bed,
but it looks perfect in there!

Thanks for sharing your FABULOUS entries!

---------- SaltyMac added 6 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by powerhouse247
Wow, everybody! Great rooms! And congratz to all of our winners!
SaltyMac, you are soo generous and any psf is fine with me, thanks!
I will get started on my room now!

---------- powerhouse247 added 25 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

Here is my winter garden I call it Snowball Park! (still waiting for the snow

---------- powerhouse247 added 0 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

I will post my caroling outfits tomorrow!
We want to move to Snowball Park!!:pgn:
Those lighted trees are dazzlingly DELIGHTFUL!
and the Garden Path is souch a nice touch!
Wonder when we will get snow in WW?
Fabulously Festive JOB!
Thanks for posting!

---------- SaltyMac added 3 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by powerhouse247
Here are my Webbies singing the song Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree !
I hope that you like it!

Oh, how JOYFUL! Colorful Caroling Webbies!
They're adorable!
Thanks Powerhouse!!:pgn:

Last edited by SaltyMac; 11-17-2008 at 09:02 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-17-2008, 09:17 PM   #130

View Post Originally Posted by Wavbug
Any recipe or psf is fine with me also going to start on my winter rooms....

---------- Wavbug added 21 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

This is my winter room from my other house, (I have four) it belongs to Farmer Joe who is busy trying to get ready for all his winter customers...he owns a Christmas Tree Farm and it seems like although it is early yet he has got his first customer already looking at his trees .

Wavebug, your brilliance is Dazzling again!
LOVE the double sleighbed, and the Christmas trees in Farmer Joe's room!
The menora and midieval torches add a touch of warmth!

The decorated tree garden is positively bejeweled!:pgn:
The Amethysts are perfect there!
Thanks for sharing!

---------- SaltyMac added 3 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Wavbug
My Snowmen
Strikingly Seasonal, Wavbug!
The redbirds are simply gorgeous against the barren winter scene!
Thanks for sharing your talents with us!

---------- SaltyMac added 2 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by 248keri

---------- 248keri added 1 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

okay here are my snowmen. ummm i feel silly posting this after seeing wavbug's! yours are wonderful!
How Joyously Delightful, 248keri!
It looks just like a Holiday Greeting Card!
Thanks for sharing!

Last edited by SaltyMac; 11-17-2008 at 09:17 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Tags
puppylove101