Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2007, 03:36 PM   #1
Sugarcraze
Gifted

SugarCraze will become famous soon enough

Cool Sugarcraze's Make-Your-Own Webkinz Character Contest

Good idea, coming to my contest page!
So here's the idea.
You're going to design your own host. Hosts are like Mrs. Birdy, Arte, Tabby Von Meow...you know the drill. Think of a section in Webkinz World without a host (i.e., the Arcade, the Clubhouse...)and think of a host to guide you around that section. Tell specifically who they are. Their personality, what they'd do...all that jazz. I'll submit the top three entries to Ganz.
I know you came for the prizes...
The omnipotent first place winner gets some Sherbert Bunny and Chocolate Lab food. It's Creamy Carrot Sherbert and Carob Chip cookies. Pretty delicious, eh?
Second Place wins a Farm Fresh Watermelon. They're pretty good. And grown by yours truly. All bow.
Third place gets...(drumroll...)Pickles. Don't you like pickles? They're green, bumpy, and often mistaken for cucumbers. Pickles.

Official whateverness
1. Post your Webkinz World Username. Don't, and you are disqualified. Which means no pickles. Capice?
2. No copying. That's just bad mojo. (I heard that on some other board. Isn't it cool?)
3. This contest ends tomorrow, July 23rd, at noon WI standard time. Yes. So don't enter after then. Got it?
4. Yeah, that's pretty much it.

Last edited by SugarCraze; 07-23-2007 at 12:10 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2007, 05:10 PM   #2
lilmissshoppin96

Default Re: Sugarcraze's Make-Your-Own Webkinz Character Contest

I have an idea...
For the wshop Tiger dresseed in a cute outfit by clothes from the w-shop! instead of on the top it says what do you want to shop for? that is what she will say! whenever you click on a section she will say one of 3 special sayings that go with that category! Her name would be Streamerz(i just like that name) and when you first open the w-shop she will "pop" out from the bottom of the screen! She will also alert you of sales and any new items in the w-shop!

Last edited by lilmissshoppin96; 07-23-2007 at 08:20 AM..
Old 07-22-2007, 06:42 PM   #3
teddy2972
Gifted

sammyhammy2972 is on a distinguished road

sammyhammy2972 is my WI username.
teddy2972 is my Webkinz World username.

I think the Clubhouse should have a Grey and White Cat named Chatty Z. Cat. (the Z stands for Zoey, my own real life grey cat) She could guide you around how too work the clubhouse, and watch over all of the posts in KinzCaht Plus. She really likes to talk and will talk on about things for hours unless you say something back. She pops in and out of rooms so she can socialize with everyone.
Old 07-22-2007, 07:05 PM   #4
Sugarcraze
Gifted

Nice ideas! *cough* *points at rules*
Old 07-22-2007, 07:08 PM   #5
pandapawn43

pandapawn43 is my Webkinz Username

oh and before I start my hullabullu I love your style, sister

I know this is a weird idea but that's how I will win

For the My Pets. There should be a Monkey named Monk D. Monk who is funny and swings on a rope at the top of the computer screen.

He tells you about your pet's

Underneath him is all your pet's names. Click on one of them. He will talk about your pet and he has a funny style

Trust me if he ever appears in Ganz' mind it will sure cheer up anybody that's having a bad day

Hope I win

Oh and if I do PM me because I will never, ever remember.

-pandapawn43
Old 07-22-2007, 07:11 PM   #6
Gifted

webkinzlvr29 is a jewel in the roughwebkinzlvr29 is a jewel in the rough

my webkinz username is kelly42556

My character is for the Code Shop. It would be a Black and White cat named Catina Nip. She greets you when you come into the Code Shop and instructs you on how the Code Shop works. Shw owuld wear a shirt that says Code Shop! She would be very friendly, smart, and wise. She would be a great host.
Old 07-22-2007, 07:14 PM   #7
Sugarcraze
Gifted

Cool. Monk D and Catina Nip.
Old 07-22-2007, 07:19 PM   #8
Sasa120
Webkinz :)

sasa120 is on a distinguished road

Sasa120

i think for the arecade
a little cheeky monkey named Fun-guss
he will tell you how to play there and stuff he will were a lil propeler hat and fly of after words
Old 07-22-2007, 07:45 PM   #9
cutie515
Gifted

webkinz_luver12 is on a distinguished road

My webkinz ID is cutie515
I think there should be a leopard working in the kinzpost place! She should be Very bubbly and like a total girly girl! She will help you with sending letters and packages plus wraping and addressing them! She will be dressed in the finest clothes not even available in the w-shop!!!
Her name is Zoe Post!

Sorry! i didn't mean to copy your place! i started typing before i saw yours and finnished after you!

Last edited by webkinz_luver12; 07-22-2007 at 07:58 PM.. Reason: accidental copy
Old 07-22-2007, 07:49 PM   #10
i luv me is a splendid one to beholdi luv me is a splendid one to beholdi luv me is a splendid one to beholdi luv me is a splendid one to behold

Ok, how about for the newspaper, there is a cute little panda bear called Penny the Newspaper Panda!! For the younger kids on webkinz, you can click on her and she will read the section!! And he will read with expression so you can FEEL the words!! Also if there are large words that most people do not know the meaning of, Penny will explain them!!

and my username is sweetkitty13
Closed