Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2008, 03:20 PM   #1
YAY! I am a
Gift Trainee
stylediva7 is just really nicestylediva7 is just really nice

Default Stylediva7's Photography Challenge! Calling all those talented photographers here at WI! Enter today for a chance to win!

Stylediva7's Photography Challenge

I see lots of threads here at WI where people have been posting their photography. Everyone is so talented, so I wanted to start a contest where you can enter for a chance to win a PSF and Secret Recipe!

Rules:

1. Only YOUR photography can be entered. Please be honest; no pictures that your parents or siblings took. Also, no pictures off of Google or the Internet are allowed.
2. Your work can be uploaded off of Tinypic.com or can be attached as a thumbnail; it doesn't matter.
3. Follow all WebkinzInsider rules while entering this contest.
4. Your picture can be of anything, but please do not have pictures of family members or people. You can show them if their face is not shown, though, or if they are out of focus. People in the distance are okay.
5. You can post up to five pictures for your entry.
6.Be creative! Have fun!

THIS CONTEST ENDS ON JULY 30TH.

Prizes:

First Prize: 2 PSFs, 1 Secret Recipe
Second Prize: 1 PSF, 1 Secret Recipe, 1 W Shop Food
Third Prize: I Secret Recipe, 2 W Shop Foods

Good luck and have fun!

Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2008, 03:54 PM   #2
KKMayleigh
Webkinz :)

Kkcow is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Stylediva7's Photography Challenge! Calling all those talented photographers here at WI! Enter today for a chance to win!

Ok! I'll enter!! Hang on.

---------- Kkcow added 28 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

Ok, this is my turtle- Opal, I put her up against a plant for the background... Pretty cool HUH?? I am gonna again L8r. Click the image to open in full size.

---------- Kkcow added 0 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

I know it's blurry... is it ok if I replace that??

Last edited by Kkcow; 07-28-2008 at 03:54 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Kkcow is offline Female
Old 07-28-2008, 04:01 PM   #3
YAY! I am a
Gift Trainee
stylediva7 is just really nicestylediva7 is just really nice

Default Re: Stylediva7's Photography Challenge! Calling all those talented photographers here at WI! Enter today for a chance to win!

wow! that is a great picture!!!! sure, if you want.
Closed