Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2007, 04:50 PM   #1
IM A BOY!!
Gift Guru

sea magic will become famous soon enough

Default story contest for excellent prizes! (read on)

whoever writes the funniest story (that is appropriate), will win a supply of 5 reindeer, love puppy, and black cat foods each. this is a one time thing.
it will end on November 12 at 8 PM KT
PLEASE MAKE UP A STORY, I LIKE THOSE BETTER!!

---------- sea magic added 816 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

anyone? echo echo echo

---------- sea magic added 299 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

anyone? please someone submit

Last edited by sea magic; 11-11-2007 at 05:23 PM.. Reason: i felt like it
sea magic is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2007, 05:52 PM   #2
Gifted
LittleMIssFilipina is on a distinguished road

Default Re: story contest

Ohh i'll make a story i have the time.

---------- LittleMIssFilipina added 1 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

CAn i get every thing if im the only one?Id really want the love puppy please thats the only on i dont have?

Last edited by LittleMIssFilipina; 11-09-2007 at 05:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-09-2007, 06:02 PM   #3
sarahhermitcrab

so I have a joke ok...A grandma goes in TOYS R US buying a toy for her grandson"5 minutes till closing"Its 7:00.Time goes by its the next day shes still stuck in the TOYS R US store dying of boardom
Old 11-09-2007, 06:08 PM   #4
Gifted

Alright my story:
Me and my friends were on the plane.We were all seperated we were all sad.Me personnally was stuck with two old guys talking buisness and playing poker.One was just coughing right on me and the other was just spitting all over me.Hey wonder which one's married.Oh wait they're rich they are married(lol).So continueing i decide,cuz im so so bored to play poker with them.I say-"Hey i'll play you double or nothing",and they say"This game ain't for little girlies now".I was shocked.Well,I said how bout triple and if i win you'll trade seats with my two good friends over there.We start to play and my eyes wander to where my friends are.
My friend was with these two little kids travelling solo.Now my friend isn't a people person.So do you think she's a kid person.The answers no.And this is wat i saw.
Tina:Oww you little punk dont touch my hair,see how beautiful it is you aint allowed to touch that.
Kid:That aint beauty thats wrinkles i see.
Tina:Wat u say you little kid.Why your luck i dont..
Kidon't wat get any mor wrinkles to swallow me up.hahahaha.
Tina:Uggh i give up im going to the bahroom.
Kid:If your going to put some wrinkle cream on just use the whole batch your gonna need it.

Uggh poor Tina.Then i see my friend in the other ailse, looking so sad.
Jem is sitting there paranoid sitting next to two guys that look big and tough and that were sleeping and drooling and snoring all over her.She might be paranoid sitting there in the middle.She might be parnoid to wake them up.She might be paranoid for both.
Just as i look down i see i have just won.
Yay i say.Than i look at them sadly.THen i remember my friend getting mad at me before boarding.Nevermind i tell them, I want the money but you guys can stay here.Lets play another roung double,double or nothing on me.They look bewildered but they except the challenge.Hey never cross my path before boarding a plane
----That night i made 50 dollers and spent 20 buying webkinz.
Old 11-09-2007, 08:34 PM   #5
IM A BOY!!
Gift Guru

the contest will end on November 12 at 8 PM

any more contestants?

---------- sea magic added 124 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

helloooooooo? anyone?

Last edited by sea magic; 11-09-2007 at 08:34 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-09-2007, 08:43 PM   #6
NYactress

Ok well you would think that every day at school would be a normal day... WRONG! My day started off with the most boring lecture in religion class about how we couldnt goof off. Wow! Mr. Menke started going off when this one group in our role plays took a red pen and marked all over himself like he was Emo. It was really really funny. Then of course he let us out reallly late so we didnt get to class on time. Then in Spanish class(the class I hate) Mrs. Lindsey started going off about how China would come over and take over the U.S. and Mrs. Lindsey would just laugh becasue she told us to pay attention in Spanish class and we werent. Then at lunch my friends were daring my other friends to go tell guys that their shirt made their eyes stand out and that it looked really good on them and stuff and that was hilarious. So that was my irregular un normal day at school.
Old 11-10-2007, 08:13 AM   #7
IM A BOY!!
Gift Guru

that's good NYactress, but there's not really one good punch line. (not in the way like it wass bad, in the way like there were many).

---------- sea magic added 68 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

anyone else for entries?

Last edited by sea magic; 11-10-2007 at 08:13 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-11-2007, 12:49 PM   #8
IM A BOY!!
Gift Guru

anyone? I only have a couple contestants so far, with a good story you will probably win the prize!!!:rdr::rdr::rdr::rdr::rdr::rdr:
Old 11-11-2007, 12:51 PM   #9
IM A BOY!!
Gift Guru

anyone else? I only have a couple of entries, so If you have a good and funy story, you have a very good chance of winning that prize of 15 seasonal webkinz's PSFs!!!:rdr::rdr::rdr::rdr::rdr::rdr::rdr::rdr::rdr::rdr:
Old 11-11-2007, 01:21 PM   #10
Gifted

Who's winning (lol).Give us a hint
Closed