Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2007, 05:28 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
yllal is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: story contest for anyone

cool i will try to enter
Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2007, 08:07 PM   #2
monkeytrouble277 will become famous soon enough

ok here's my entry

the story is about a gummy bear named gumi bear (goo me bear)

My Gumi Bear
(goo-me bare)

I had a gummy bear. I decided to name him Gumi Bear. He’s a fat green gummy bear that wears underwear. He sings his songs all day while I’m at school. He plays with other gummy bears that he thinks are cool. He talks a lot. He lives in an empty pot. Gumi Bear is nice, me and him go together like water and ice.
my wkw user is the same as my wi

Last edited by monkeytrouble277; 08-15-2007 at 08:08 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-16-2007, 08:09 AM   #3
Gift Guru
shadowship7 has a spectacular aura about

All right here is Shadowship7's story:
Lil' Liana was a little cocker spaniel. She was finally adopted by a cute 11 year old. They started playing and were soon making a lot of kc. Then next week, her owner came back with a grin and a smile. Here is your little sister, Jolie, she said. Jolie was a retired Brown horse with beatiful hair. They were instant best friends, and loved each other and their owner. The end. True story. now Liana has a brother and another sister, too. as u can guess I'm their owner and I'm twelve now.
shadowship7 is offline Female
Old 08-16-2007, 09:20 AM   #4
monkeytrouble277 will become famous soon enough

nice story
Old 08-16-2007, 11:25 AM   #5
SugarCraze will become famous soon enough

An Obvious Solution

The sea was filled with angry monkeys.

Moments earlier, the coastal monkey factory went "Kaboom".

The angry monkeys floated in the sea, muttering angrily.

"Who put that banana peel there?" asked one monkey. "It caused the foreman to slip and accidentally blow up the building."

Twelve monkeys raised their hands.

"Thanks." said the first monkey.

"No problem." said the rest of the monkeys.

"What should we do now?" asked a monkey.

"I don't know." said a monkey.

"Let's play ping-pong." said a monkey.

"Okay." said a monkey.

The sea was filled with ping-pong playing monkeys.

That first line was from my favorite comic strip, Pearls Before Swine.

Here's one of their strips.

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 08-16-2007, 11:29 AM   #6
Vallygirl1800 is on a distinguished road

Here's my story!

One day a little girl named Lily said to her mom "Mommy when do i get to go out side of this hot hot castle. I'm not a little girl anymore and I hate being the kings daughter".
The girls mom told her that she couldn't until she was 16 years old. The girl didn't like that so she ran away even though she was only 7 years old. She went to live in the "White Forest." When she turned 16 her mom came looking fo her. " You have beeen gone for so long that now you can not leave the castle!" "But, I need to get out of this awful place! It is horrible."
"Too bad! You left this and now you will live in this castle until you are 23 and get married."
The girl ran away again to find her prince charming. She did get married when she was 23 but she never returned to her castle. Instead, her and her husband went to his castle and lived happily ever after!
Her mom became crazy and when to the castle where her daughter was. She brought a little red pouch with something inside of it.
She went up to her daughter and begged her to open up the pouch when the girl did an, evil spirit talked to her and said, "Your husband will now die."
The princess was so sad when the prince died right in front of her.
She got a magic knife and stabbed herself in the chest to be with her prince in heaven.
Her mother relized what she had done and lived in sorrow for the rest of her life.

The End

Hope you like it!!!
Old 08-16-2007, 11:35 AM   #7
RachelxXx is just really niceRachelxXx is just really nice

Good stories everyone
Heres mine:

Charlotte I luv you so much. You make my booboo's feel better.
Your face smells like Vanilla and your so cute.
Charlotte I love you.
RachelxXx is offline Female
Old 08-16-2007, 11:54 AM   #8
bubblegum550678 is on a distinguished road

Calvin and Hobbes

Hobbes: I don't get it... if you have to the bathroom just go!
Calvin: No! A brain sucking monster is at the door. Waiting for me to come out and he'll EAT out my brains!
Hobbes: Like you have any...
Calvin: HEY!!

The next morning...

Mom: I wonder why these plants under Calvin's window never grow...
Dad: Hey! Why are there yellow markings on the side?

Here's one of their strips...

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 08-16-2007, 11:59 AM   #9
Webkinz :)
DragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledge

I'm going to enter.
This is only part of a story, because the whole thing would take forever.

Chapter Two

I was out late in the forest of Elmwydd. Tall shadows grew around me as the setting sun lit the leaves, turning them gold. I was tracking a deer, and although it was small, it would feed me for at least a week, and I could freeze or thaw it whenever I needed.
For seven years I had lived in the woods after being banished from the Realm, because I apposed against the new king, and rebelled. I built a hut with the help of my small dragon, Wydria. Wydria could also heat the hut, and I was able to cook. After living there for a month or so, I made myself a bow and a quiver full of arrows. I had enchanted the quiver to never empty unless I said so. But life was hard, mainly because I sometimes couldn’t get enough to eat, and they are still looking for me.

I spotted my prey. Swiftly but silently I crept through the trees. Closer…closer…
I pulled out an arrow from my quiver, and set it in place. Pulling back the string and arrow, I aimed, and shot.
It was a perfect hit.
‘Wydria! Wyyyyyydriiiiaaaaaaaaaa! Come!’
I called for her, so she could help bring dinner back to our hut. I never kill with magic. I always thought that it was unfair, and never gave my prey a chance to escape.
A strange whooshing sound filled the air, and a silver dragon dived out of the sky. Wydria is a small dragon, but still a good size. She has the special power of Concealment, and can change her appearance and colors, and also can put some of the power on things, so she enchanted our hut so no-one besides ourselves (and whoever we told) could see it. She changes her stomach and under wing colors so that they match the sky, and then is invisible.
You called for me, Alevria?’ Wydria’s voice is soft, and musical, with a slight lilt.
‘Yes. I just got out dinner, and need help to get it back to our home.’
Nodding, she picked up the deer, and shot up like a arrow. I knew she would get home before me, so I strolled, and found some herbs that I needed.
“Sagethorn…Rosepetals…Briarflowers…..Phoenixfeather leaves…I think that’s it.” I said to myself as I picked the appropriate leaves and flowers.
The path opened up to a small clearing with a hut in the middle, and flowers around the edges.
I was home.
DragonStar is offline Male
Old 08-16-2007, 12:10 PM   #10
Hannah5000 will become famous soon enough

Once upon a time there was a pink poodle named Casey she was a girl named Hannah's first webkinz! Casey lived in luguxry she had her own bathroom, kitchen, Bedroom and she was free to rome around whenever she wanted! One day Hannah said "Casey I have great news you have a little sister!" Casey had a smerck on her face "No really Hannah what did you want to tell me? The joke is over." Hannah said confused "No really her name is Marshmallow she is a panda and will share you kitchen, and bathroom" That sentence kept echoning in Casey head. Casey thought "Does this mean I am not good enough for her anymore! Where did I go wrong?" Casey wondered as the room for Marshmallow was being prepared. That night at dinner she finally saw Marshmallow! Hannah stayed with Marshamallow during dinner. Casey teery eyed ran into her room saying she was full! That night Casey hopped into her cadolac and rode off into the night! The next day Hannah went to go greet Casey with breakfast in bed for being such a good sport. Marshmallow woke up to a scream and ran int Caseys room! Marshmallow worried said "Is everything ok?" Hannah said sadly "No Casey is g..gone! Marshmallow stay here I am going to look for her!" Hannah ran out of the house. Marshmallow then said "This is all my fault I need to look for Casey! But where will she be? Wait I have it!" Marshmallow ran out of the house as fast as the wind. Marshmallow was now in the tournemt arena and went straight to webkinz super Models! There she found Casey! Marshmallow said sincerly "Casey Hannah does not love me more then she loves you! Please come home I want a sister I want to have a playmate PLEASE!" Casey said "Wow I didn't know you cared! I will come h..." She was interupted by Monkey and Monkey saying "But first you must beat me! Otherwise you both may not go home!" "Alright" said Marshmallow. it was close a Match but marshmallow won! Casey and Marshmallow ran home! Then after the walked in the door a few minutes later so did Hannah. "Casey you are home!" said Hannah happily! "I never left" said Casey Marshmallow agreed stating "it must have been a dream" From that day on Casey learned to Cherish her sister and many other webkinz to come!
Hope you liked it my ww username is waffle5000!

Last edited by Hannah5000; 08-16-2007 at 12:15 PM..