Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2008, 09:36 PM   #1
Adam's my vegetarian
Webkinz :)

mypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all around

Post Stories

Chapter 1
One day the Bradly family was having their garage sale. Shiela, the Bradly's daughter, was inside reading. She came outside to see what was so loud. She saw the "Garage Sale" sign in the front yard and all of their stuff in their driveway.
She saw her mom and went to talk to her. "Mom," Shiela said, "we're not moving are we? The only time we have a garage sale is when we are about to move."
"Your dad has found a new job," her mother said.
"What?! You can't! Why did dad get a new job? He just got this job!"
"He got relocated."
"Why don't you just keep ruining my life mom? I just made friends with people! How could you?" Shiela said.
"We didn't want to do this. Your father's job pays well and we want him to keep it."
"Why can't he just travel every weekend if his job pays so well?"
"Well it's not as simple as that. We need money too, you know. He can't just send us his pay check."
"I hate you! And dad too!" Shiela said and ran inside.
She ran into her room, slammed her door shut, buried her face in her pillow and cried.
Her mother came in and put her hand on Shiela's shoulder. "Shiela, it's going to be okay," she said.
"How do you know?" her mother understood from her muffled voice. "How do you know how my friends will react?"
That night, the Bradly family had their moving away party. Shiela managed to escape through all the commotion. She walked out the front door only to find her friends, John and Kellie, standing at the front door crying but anger in their faces at the same time.
"Why didn't you tell us?" Kellie managed to get through her winded voice.
"I just found out today," Shiela said.
"Well then i guess this won't matter," John said. He eased up close to her, and kissed her on the lips.
To be continued...
-by Mypetduck
mypetduck is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2008, 09:38 PM   #2
WOO HOO! I am...

crest39 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Stories

This is really good cant wait for u 2 right more!
crest39 is offline Female
Old 02-14-2008, 07:07 PM   #3
Adam's my vegetarian

mypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all around

Post Re: Stories

Chapter 2
That night at dinner Shiela said what had happened.
"John kissed me," she said. "Now we can't leave with what just happened to me. He really likes me."
"Honey," her father said "we have already put all of the furniture in the truck. We're moving first thing tomorrow morning."
"May I be excused?" Shiela said.
"Sure," her mother said.
Shiela got up, walked into the kitchen, and put her dishes into the dishwasher. She went into her room and shut her door. She laid down in her bed. She just sat there in darkness, looking up into the ceiling, blankly. She wondered what her new home would be like.
Little did anyone in her family know that they left the back door of the moving truck open.
Shiela was still in her bed. She heard a thump outside her window. She looked out. What she saw was two men, or so she thought, dressed in black. They were taking things out of the moving truck.
She went into the dining room, where she last saw her parents. The lights were off, but the kitchen lights were on. She went in to tell her parents. "Mom," she said, "there are two people outside robbing the moving truck."
Her mother picked up the phone and dialed 911.
"Hello?" the voice on the other phone said. "This is the 911 service, what can we help you with?"
"Yes. I need a few cops over at 2126 Arsley Street right away. Two men are robbing our moving truck," her mother said.
"Okay. We will get some cops over there right away."
"Thank you," her mother said, and hung up the phone. "Now lets get into the basement. Lock the door behind you. Keep the lights off."
A few minute later they heard sirens outside. "Put your hands up!" the voice rang. The family came out of the basement and came outside. "Take the masks off! Now!" The two robbers took off their masks. Everyone was very surprised when they took the masks off. It wasn't robbers, but two kids, about fifteen years old each.

---------- mypetduck added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

Chapter 2
That night at dinner Shiela said what had happened.
"John kissed me," she said. "Now we can't leave with what just happened to me. He really likes me."
"Honey," her father said "we have already put all of the furniture in the truck. We're moving first thing tomorrow morning."
"May I be excused?" Shiela said.
"Sure," her mother said.
Shiela got up, walked into the kitchen, and put her dishes into the dishwasher. She went into her room and shut her door. She laid down in her bed. She just sat there in darkness, looking up into the ceiling, blankly. She wondered what her new home would be like.
Little did anyone in her family know that they left the back door of the moving truck open.
Shiela was still in her bed. She heard a thump outside her window. She looked out. What she saw was two men, or so she thought, dressed in black. They were taking things out of the moving truck.
She went into the dining room, where she last saw her parents. The lights were off, but the kitchen lights were on. She went in to tell her parents. "Mom," she said, "there are two people outside robbing the moving truck."
Her mother picked up the phone and dialed 911.
"Hello?" the voice on the other phone said. "This is the 911 service, what can we help you with?"
"Yes. I need a few cops over at 2126 Arsley Street right away. Two men are robbing our moving truck," her mother said.
"Okay. We will get some cops over there right away."
"Thank you," her mother said, and hung up the phone. "Now lets get into the basement. Lock the door behind you. Keep the lights off."
A few minute later they heard sirens outside. "Put your hands up!" the voice rang. The family came out of the basement and came outside. "Take the masks off! Now!" The two robbers took off their masks. Everyone was very surprised when they took the masks off. It wasn't robbers, but two kids, about fifteen years old each.

Last edited by mypetduck; 02-14-2008 at 07:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
mypetduck is offline Female
Closed