Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2008, 11:35 AM   #1
Lauren(:
Webkinz :)

softballgirl17 has a spectacular aura aboutsoftballgirl17 has a spectacular aura about

Default Softballgirl17 & miss sherbert's FASHION WAR! 4 teams- only 1 will win. Come and join today! Great opertunity for your pet! PRIZES!!!!

Click the image to open in full size.
Hello and welcome to season one of softballgirl17 and miss sherbert's FASHION WAR.
Before you do ANYTHING, please read the Rules and Regulations.

Rules

1. Be nice to everyone.
2. Do not quit the contest without a good reason.
3. Be patient.
4. Try to get along with everyone in the contest with you.
5. Do not complain if you get eliminated or beg for us to take you back into the contest.
••••••
Regulations
1. You have to be able to post pictures.
2. You have to be able to have time to post pictures.
3. You must fill out a form to fully enter your pet.
4. Along with your form, post a . That means that you have read all the rules and regulations.
•••••••

Now that all that is over....

here is the form you HAVE to fill out to enter your pet.
Pet Gender:
Pet Name:
Pet Type:
Username:
Preffered color team you wish to be on:

There will be 4 teams.

Green Team
Spot #1: EMPTY
Spot #2: EMPTY
Spot # 3: EMPTY
Spot #4: EMPTY

Pink Team:
Spot #1: wajiha44 with Meow the Alley Cat

Orange Team:

Blue Team:

Every week there will be a challenge posted. Everyone posts their individual picture of the pet they entered [outfit should go along with theme of the week.]
Then the webkinz are judged individually. The points they have go into the team score. We put all the scores together and that is the team score.
The team with the lowest score has to pm me or miss sherbert who is they want to go home from their team.
Whoever has the most votes is going home.

Prizes:
1st place team:
3 random psfs per team member.
Runner Up:
1 random psf to each team member.

Now....

please join!

Last edited by softballgirl17; 08-18-2008 at 03:56 PM..
softballgirl17 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2008, 06:26 PM   #2
Dotz4Spotz

Default Re: Softballgirl17 & miss sherbert's FASHION WAR! 4 teams- only 1 will win. Come and join today! Great opertunity for your pet! PRIZES!!!!

I wanna be in it!
Old 08-18-2008, 09:22 AM   #3
wajiha44

Default Re: Softballgirl17 & miss sherbert's FASHION WAR! 4 teams- only 1 will win. Come and join today! Great opertunity for your pet! PRIZES!!!!

Pet Gender: Female
Pet Name: Meow
Pet Type:Alley Cat
Pet Username: wajiha44
Team I wanna be on: Pink
Old 08-18-2008, 03:53 PM   #4

miss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guide

Ok I will tell softball I am also here,I will put you in.I will pm soft ball,and she will edit it.Thanks!

---------- miss sherbert added 0 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

And for dotz 4 sptz please fill out the form!THanks!

Last edited by miss sherbert; 08-18-2008 at 03:53 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
miss sherbert is offline Female
Old 08-18-2008, 03:54 PM   #5
Lauren(:

softballgirl17 has a spectacular aura aboutsoftballgirl17 has a spectacular aura about

its ok MS I got it. I see now lol. :]
Old 08-18-2008, 03:56 PM   #6

miss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guide

Ok lolz.Well be here most of the time guys.

---------- miss sherbert added 0 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

Are you gona edit it?

Last edited by miss sherbert; 08-18-2008 at 03:56 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-18-2008, 03:56 PM   #7
Lauren(:

come on guys enter! and dots4spots please post a form then.

yeahh I already did.
Old 08-18-2008, 04:04 PM   #8

lolz soft ball,Im gonna post the link in my sig soon.

---------- miss sherbert added 0 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

igtg softball.Mom is calluing me.Just fell off by chair. xD!

---------- miss sherbert added 0 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

Maybe i don have to go.lolz.

---------- miss sherbert added 6 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

please enter!

Last edited by miss sherbert; 08-18-2008 at 04:04 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-20-2008, 09:50 AM   #9

Eneter!THis is the best fashionwar in thwe world!
Old 08-20-2008, 03:11 PM   #10
Lauren(:

enter guys!!!!
Closed