Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Members - Food (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/members-food-150/)
-   -   Sis Died and I need a name for my Love Frog (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/members-food-150/sis-died-i-need-name-my-212725/)

crabby.crab02-11-2008 12:22 PM

Sis Died and I need a name for my Love Frog

IM going to try to type this without crying.

My sis, Heather, was diagnosed with brain cancer 2 years ago. Ever since then things have been going form bad to worse, better to great, and then it would repeat the cycle. We would go to her house every chance we got (my dad have her, got a devorce, and then had mee). It was a 7 hour ride without traffic, even though there always was. She died 3 days ago. 8 days efore her birthday.

While I was up there, one time I went my mom got me a live frog because she wasnt doing good in the hospital. She was alive then.

I need a name for it now, like hope or somthing. I dont want to name it Heather becvause she was the opposite of fat.

Im edited.

Winner gets a UNICORN FOOD

I may name it Winslow, that waas the town she lived in.

If you dont beleive me, go to removed . That is the profile she worte before this all happened. God belss you for helping me and actually thinking about what im going through.

popcornkernel02-11-2008 12:27 PM

Re: Sis Died and I need a name for my Love Frog

OMG Im soo sorry. I really like the name Hope aslo you could name her or she Zink. IDK but I'm soo sorry and I believe you. :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

elmocutie3802-11-2008 12:31 PM

awweee, i feel sooo bad for you... if you EVER, EVER need to talk, feel free to PM me... i am for the most part, available all the time... i TOTALLY believe you. my prayers are with you.

Glitter14702-11-2008 12:33 PM

Maybe The Name of the hospital? Or Romeo, or juliet....btw this is in the wrong thread subject

aidenank02-11-2008 12:34 PM

Oh my gosh God bless her and God Bless your dear heart! and if you need ANYone to talk to i know what your going through

Pm me if you need too ;)

I am soo sorry!

popcornkernel02-11-2008 12:34 PM

Im with elmocutie38 also just pm if you need to talk

Ivie02-11-2008 12:36 PM

I am so sorry! Remember she would want you to be happy. grieve for as long as you need, take it easy for a while and try to feel better.

sinnocence8102-11-2008 12:41 PM

I'm terribly sorry for your loss... I was wondering if maybe you wanted a name to remind you of a better place for her? Like maybe a word like Heaven? I looked this up at www.thesaurus.com:

Main Entry: heaven
Part of Speech:
noun
Definition:
utopia
Synonyms:
Canaan, Elysium, Shangri-la*, Zion, afterworld, arcadia, atmosphere, azure*, beyond, bliss, dreamland, ecstasy, empyrean, enchantment, eternal home, eternal rest, eternity, fairyland*, felicity, firmament, glory, great unknown*, happiness, harmony, heights, hereafter, immortality, kingdom, kingdom come, life everlasting, next world, nirvana, paradise, pearly gates*, promised land*, rapture, sky*, the blue*, transport, upstairs*, utopia, wonderland*

You could always try using love or hope as well. There are many synonyms for each. :)

piggyjoe02-11-2008 12:47 PM

I am so sorry! you can name her pink!

'cus Heather ---> meaning --> heather ---> heathers are purple ----> but the love frog is pink...

lol my mind is very comfusing!

cherrycoke12302-11-2008 12:47 PM

sorry about your sis!