Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2008, 07:23 PM   #51
hat's wrong with
Webkinz :)

SomeoneSpecial is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Short Story Writing contest! No More Spots Left!

Yeah! I got it! Thanks so much! I am writing it now!
SomeoneSpecial is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2008, 07:30 PM   #52
Major Phantom Phan!
Gift Guru

cmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by SomeoneSpecial
Yeah! I got it! Thanks so much! I am writing it now!
Thanks for entering!!! I'm SO excited to read it!
cmwqt is offline Female
Old 11-05-2008, 07:59 PM   #53
hat's wrong with

It doesn't have a title, I hope that is ok. Here it is:
I walked into the room, only to want to run back out. He was there. Just staring, only staring. My feet propelled me forward, only to stop right in front of Him. I melted as he smiled, his only to perfect smile. “So,” He said, smoothly, the word flowing like water off his red lips. I smiled and looked into his deep ivy green eyes. “So,” He said again, “What brings you here?” I blushed and managed a quick, “Um… Well… Um…” His eyes were piercing my soul with their gaze. He smiled again. “It’s ok, I’ve known,” His eyes flashed from their deep green into a softer ocean blue. “You knew?” I gasped, “How…” “Long?” He finished, “Well let’s just say a little birdie told me, a while ago.” I silently cursed myself under my breath, while adverting my gaze toward the carpet. I never should have told Brooke. I knew she would sequel to him, I mean for goodness sake he was her brother. “Um… well…” I sounded like a complete and total *****. “Shh,” He said, pulling my head back up. I looked into his eyes; they sparkled like the dew in the morning. He looked into mine and for that split second it was like our souls were intertwined together. I blushed a scarlet red and slipped my eyes from his to look back down at the carpet. He smiled and dropped to the floor directly under me. “Whatcha looking at?” His eyes sparkled playfully, as he laughed. I laughed with him and the silence was broken. “You,” I said, dropping down to the floor with him. We laid side by side, looking up at the tiled ceiling. “So,” He said, “Aren’t you wondering?” “I turned my head and watched him, “What?” I asked. “Well,” He said facing me, “If I love you back?” I smiled, “From they way you were acting, I thought you did.” “You thought right,” He said leaning over. I smiled and leaned in too. At that moment the lights went out and I got up on my knees. “Brandon,” I said staring into the blackness. “Yes,” He answered. I could feel his presence beside me. “What will they say?” I asked, referring to our parents, the church youth group, and the leaders. “I have no clue,” He replied moving closer to me. I leaned my head on his shoulder. The lights came back on and I smiled. He turned his head and watched me smile. His face lit up and he said, “Come on!” He took my hand and pulled me up on my feet. I smiled, “Anything for you.” He ran toward the door, with my hand still in his. I ran along beside him and stopped, jerking him back. “What’s wrong?” He asked turning around. “Where are we going?” I asked. He smiled and said, “You’ll see.” He started to walk and I followed. He opened the door and let go of my hand only to make sure I went through first. He followed and took my hand again, walking down to the youth room. We walked in hand in hand, while everybody watched us. There were many unspoken words as we sat down side by side. Our youth pastor smiled and started to say all the announcements for that night. I didn’t here any of them though because of the one gaze that wasn’t friendly in the room. My other friend’s. I knew she had liked him too, and I felt terrible. My eyes wandered back to my youth pastor as he finished the announcements. I frowned as he said it was time to break out into separate groups. He let my hand go as I got up. “Wait for me,” Were his final words as I walked out of the room.
Old 11-05-2008, 08:02 PM   #54
Major Phantom Phan!
Gift Guru

cmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by SomeoneSpecial
It doesn't have a title, I hope that is ok. Here it is:
I walked into the room, only to want to run back out. He was there. Just staring, only staring. My feet propelled me forward, only to stop right in front of Him. I melted as he smiled, his only to perfect smile. “So,” He said, smoothly, the word flowing like water off his red lips. I smiled and looked into his deep ivy green eyes. “So,” He said again, “What brings you here?” I blushed and managed a quick, “Um… Well… Um…” His eyes were piercing my soul with their gaze. He smiled again. “It’s ok, I’ve known,” His eyes flashed from their deep green into a softer ocean blue. “You knew?” I gasped, “How…” “Long?” He finished, “Well let’s just say a little birdie told me, a while ago.” I silently cursed myself under my breath, while adverting my gaze toward the carpet. I never should have told Brooke. I knew she would sequel to him, I mean for goodness sake he was her brother. “Um… well…” I sounded like a complete and total *****. “Shh,” He said, pulling my head back up. I looked into his eyes; they sparkled like the dew in the morning. He looked into mine and for that split second it was like our souls were intertwined together. I blushed a scarlet red and slipped my eyes from his to look back down at the carpet. He smiled and dropped to the floor directly under me. “Whatcha looking at?” His eyes sparkled playfully, as he laughed. I laughed with him and the silence was broken. “You,” I said, dropping down to the floor with him. We laid side by side, looking up at the tiled ceiling. “So,” He said, “Aren’t you wondering?” “I turned my head and watched him, “What?” I asked. “Well,” He said facing me, “If I love you back?” I smiled, “From they way you were acting, I thought you did.” “You thought right,” He said leaning over. I smiled and leaned in too. At that moment the lights went out and I got up on my knees. “Brandon,” I said staring into the blackness. “Yes,” He answered. I could feel his presence beside me. “What will they say?” I asked, referring to our parents, the church youth group, and the leaders. “I have no clue,” He replied moving closer to me. I leaned my head on his shoulder. The lights came back on and I smiled. He turned his head and watched me smile. His face lit up and he said, “Come on!” He took my hand and pulled me up on my feet. I smiled, “Anything for you.” He ran toward the door, with my hand still in his. I ran along beside him and stopped, jerking him back. “What’s wrong?” He asked turning around. “Where are we going?” I asked. He smiled and said, “You’ll see.” He started to walk and I followed. He opened the door and let go of my hand only to make sure I went through first. He followed and took my hand again, walking down to the youth room. We walked in hand in hand, while everybody watched us. There were many unspoken words as we sat down side by side. Our youth pastor smiled and started to say all the announcements for that night. I didn’t here any of them though because of the one gaze that wasn’t friendly in the room. My other friend’s. I knew she had liked him too, and I felt terrible. My eyes wandered back to my youth pastor as he finished the announcements. I frowned as he said it was time to break out into separate groups. He let my hand go as I got up. “Wait for me,” Were his final words as I walked out of the room.
WOW! that was GREAT! I'll make the poll ASAP!
cmwqt is offline Female
Old 11-05-2008, 08:06 PM   #55
hat's wrong with

Thanks, I am glad you liked it!
Old 11-05-2008, 08:18 PM   #56
Major Phantom Phan!
Gift Guru

I have created the voting thread: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/....html?t=420844 , please click the contestant option! The poll will be open for 7 days!
cmwqt is offline Female
Old 11-05-2008, 08:20 PM   #57

TZhorse is on a distinguished road

Hi! Can I enter this contest? I have a really good story!
Old 11-05-2008, 08:22 PM   #58
Major Phantom Phan!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by TZhorse
Hi! Can I enter this contest? I have a really good story!
um, i'm sorry, but there aren't any spots left, but you can enter in season 2!
cmwqt is offline Female
Old 11-05-2008, 08:47 PM   #59

TZhorse is on a distinguished road

It's called "The Day Plumpy Got Her Job"

"I walked into the room, only to want to run back out," Mrs. Plumpy read aloud to the children of kinzville academy. She put a bookmark inside the book and closed it. "Awww," the students said as they stood up to stretch. "We'll read the rest tomorrow." Mrs. Plumpy said. The students walked out of the classroom and Mrs. Walker came over to Mrs. Plumpy. "The love to hear you read to them, " She told Mrs. Plumpy. "Where did you get that book?" she asked. "Oh, I wrote it myself," she replied. Mrs. Walker's eyes grew big. "Really?" she asked in amazement, "I didn't know you could write stories that well!" Mrs. Plumpy's cheeks grew red and she offered a copy of her book. Mrs. Walker immediatly said yes.
While

---------- TZhorse added 5 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

While Plumpy drove home that day, she remembered that offer she got from The Daily Kinz. They wanted her to be their article writer. She thought about what other's had said. That night she called them and accepted. Her new life was about to begin!
On

---------- TZhorse added 5 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

On her first day of her new job, she looked around and saw all the busy writers. "I better get started," she thought to herself. Soon her typewriter begain to click and type and she had a great story.
The next day after she submited it, she was reading the paper and almost choked on her coffee! Her article was in The Daily Kinz! She went outside for a walk and screaming fans ran up asking for her autograph! "Wow!" she thought as she signed their papers. This was going to be a fun life!
And to this day, Mrs. Plumpy is still known as a great writer.

THE END!!
I hope you liked it!

Last edited by TZhorse; 11-05-2008 at 08:47 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-06-2008, 09:52 AM   #60
hat's wrong with

Um... TZhorse, this contest is already full, Cmwqt said you can enter round two though!
Closed