Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2008, 08:05 PM   #11
Major Phantom Phan!
Gift Guru

cmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant future

Default Re: Short Story Writing contest!

View Post Originally Posted by MotherKinz101
I walked into the room. Only to want to run back. But I didn't run back. Something drawn me too the room. I walked in more. I saw something moving back in the scary room but what could it be. I bet it was something horrible. After all it was Halloween. I was disgusted by the condition of the room there was blood everywhere some dead body's I was sure it was a murder scene. I felt the presence of a ghost. I turned back to see the door to the room was shut. I ran over to the door. I wanted to get out! But the door was locked! I screamed and I cried even though I knew that wouldn't help. I knew I would probably be stuck in here forever so I quietly went to the back of the room to find yet another door. I went in and sat on the couch. Lucky for me it wasn't bloody. I was fiddling with my hair when I looked up and saw a Bat. I screamed. The bat flew down and onto the ground I screamed once again. The bat looked at me weirdly. I turned my head in dismay afraid that what the bat might do next would be too much for my human eyes to see. But I could help looking behind me. What I saw was a Human in place of Bat. This human has giant fangs. "A VAMPIRE!" I yelled in fear. "A vampire is right." said the strange man in a Russian accent. "and you are?" said the vampire. I then replied "I am Karen." the vampire took 1 look at me and and said "Karen how would to like to come over for a bite?" I knew what he meant by "bite" He wanted to turn me into his slave and his very own Vampire friend. I don't know what came over me but I said yes. It was if I was under a trance. I was truly scared but then I didn't know my emotions then all I knew was that I was being taken away by a Vampire that was going to eat me alive and possibly kill me! I was deffiantly under a trance.

I sat down across from the Vampire so that there was no way her could take a "bite" from me. The vampire came out with some Ham and Bread and set it down on the table. He then said "You know I haven't had company over here for centrys." said the Vampire. "Ya that's because you scare them all away." I growled under my breath. After that everything was quiet. After that I went to bed. IN THE VAMPIRES HOUSE!!! It was so scary.

I woke up the next day. I wasn't feeling so good. There was this giant bite in my hand and I was so sure it was from the Vampire. I was scared. The day passed by quickly and I had a lot of fun. More then you'd think you'd have with a Vampire. It was the night time that brought something important to me. I was brushing my teeth when my tooth brush snapped in half. I was wondering what could have happened. I looked up at my teeth! They were GIANT! And they looked like fangs. I fell over and fainted. It was about Midnight when I woke up. The vampire wasn't anywhere in sight. I decided to sneak away. I ran out back into the room I was before everythint happened. I saw the door was open. But there was some boy guarding it. I ran over to him. He seemed nice. Then he spoke. "Your One of us now. Yes You are! You are one of us." then he made a big grin his smile was ugly but I saw those big teeth. FANGS! I screamed. I feel backwards once again. Ugh how I hate how I faint. I woke up in my bed crying with my mother fanning my head saying "are you okay?" I nodded. I couldn't believe it. It was all a dream..

Next year on halloween I looked in the mirror. I saw my giant teeth. They were fangs again. I looked closer into the mirror. I saw the boy, the vampire, the room everything. Every year something scary happened to me after that. And I would always see those giant fangs of mine. I still ask my self sometimes "Am I A Vampire?"

THE END!!!
WOW! that's really good! thanks for entering!
cmwqt is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2008, 08:12 PM   #12
$@Nta = Stalker

MotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks so much. It took a lot of time and effort to write and I'm glad that you like it. It means a lot when somebody tells me my work is good. Rep point for you. Also thanks once again!
MotherKinz101 is offline Female
Old 10-31-2008, 03:37 AM   #13
1smiley

I'd like to enter your contest. I will work on a story and get it posted real soon.
Old 10-31-2008, 03:50 AM   #14
Emma is the name

emmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guide

Great stories everyone!
emmlag96 is offline Female
Old 10-31-2008, 05:50 AM   #15
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

Sign me up. I'll post my story soon. I have a question- can we modify the first line a little bit? I mean, does it have to be exactly how you posted it? Or we could change it to something like this?
I walked into the room, only to want to run back out.
to
I stepped into the dark room, but the eerie feeling only made me want to run out.

Is that okay?
Old 10-31-2008, 06:37 AM   #16
Major Phantom Phan!
Gift Guru

cmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by Ave
Sign me up. I'll post my story soon. I have a question- can we modify the first line a little bit? I mean, does it have to be exactly how you posted it? Or we could change it to something like this?
I walked into the room, only to want to run back out.
to
I stepped into the dark room, but the eerie feeling only made me want to run out.

Is that okay?
yes, that's fine. Thanks for entering!

---------- cmwqt added 0 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by 1smiley
I'd like to enter your contest. I will work on a story and get it posted real soon.
Thanks for entering! I can't wait to read your story!

---------- cmwqt added 0 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by MotherKinz101
Thanks so much. It took a lot of time and effort to write and I'm glad that you like it. It means a lot when somebody tells me my work is good. Rep point for you. Also thanks once again!
Thanks for writing that story! It was really, REALLY good and I can't wait to read other stories from you!

Last edited by cmwqt; 10-31-2008 at 06:37 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
cmwqt is offline Female
Old 10-31-2008, 09:28 AM   #17
$@Nta = Stalker

MotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of light

Your Welcome. Also I'll be sure to think about writing some more in the future. I think that if you like my story everybody will LOVE them!
MotherKinz101 is offline Female
Old 10-31-2008, 02:21 PM   #18
Major Phantom Phan!
Gift Guru

there are only a few spaces left!!!!
cmwqt is offline Female
Old 10-31-2008, 03:59 PM   #19
1smiley

I walked into the room only to want to run back. The room was empty. It wasn't going to be the same without my friend here in the neighborhood. I am a Webkinz realtor, and I am going to tell you my story. It began several months ago.

Miss Lily the duck had been looking forward to the upcoming homeowners association garden growing contest. She had won the event three years in a row and was especially looking forward to a fourth win. The talk in the neighborhood was that the winning garden would be featured in Webkinz Better Homes and Gardens Magazine. She knew the competition was going to be stiff this year. Her next door neighbor, Gorilla Bob, was entering the contest and had beautiful strawberry plants growing up his hillside.

One day, Lily was talking to Gorilla Bob about the contest when a Kinzpost Express Van pulled up and handed Lily duck an envelope. Upon opening it, she learned that she had won an all expense paid two week vacation to the Tropical Island. At first she was hesitant about leaving her garden, but Gorilla Bob assured her he would tend to her garden with the same loving care he was giving his own. Feeling assured, Lily duck left for her vacation.

As the cab was driving Lily back home following a wonderful two weeks, she saw that the judges were already touring the neighborhood. Lily duck jumped out of the cab and ran straight out to her back yard. She was speechless as she stared at her garden, wilted away by the sun's hot rays. Just as she was thinking of going over to Gorilla Bob's home, certain he had taken ill, she heard cheers coming from next door. She peered over the fence to see the judges handing Gorilla Bob his award, and a photographer taking pictures of his Garden.

Miss Lily duck was eventually able to compose herself. She ran into her home, picked up the phone and called me. Because she had such a lovely home, excluding her garden, I was able to sell it fairly quickly. Within a couple of months Miss Lily was gone.

Rumor has it that Lily duck purchased a beautiful garden condo in a neighboring community and was back to gardening. She had been doing quite well, but then the condo next door sold. Apparently when the moving van pulled up, out jumped Gorilla Bob with his rakes, hoes and garden chairs.
Old 10-31-2008, 04:56 PM   #20
Major Phantom Phan!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by 1smiley
I walked into the room only to want to run back. The room was empty. It wasn't going to be the same without my friend here in the neighborhood. I am a Webkinz realtor, and I am going to tell you my story. It began several months ago.

Miss Lily the duck had been looking forward to the upcoming homeowners association garden growing contest. She had won the event three years in a row and was especially looking forward to a fourth win. The talk in the neighborhood was that the winning garden would be featured in Webkinz Better Homes and Gardens Magazine. She knew the competition was going to be stiff this year. Her next door neighbor, Gorilla Bob, was entering the contest and had beautiful strawberry plants growing up his hillside.

One day, Lily was talking to Gorilla Bob about the contest when a Kinzpost Express Van pulled up and handed Lily duck an envelope. Upon opening it, she learned that she had won an all expense paid two week vacation to the Tropical Island. At first she was hesitant about leaving her garden, but Gorilla Bob assured her he would tend to her garden with the same loving care he was giving his own. Feeling assured, Lily duck left for her vacation.

As the cab was driving Lily back home following a wonderful two weeks, she saw that the judges were already touring the neighborhood. Lily duck jumped out of the cab and ran straight out to her back yard. She was speechless as she stared at her garden, wilted away by the sun's hot rays. Just as she was thinking of going over to Gorilla Bob's home, certain he had taken ill, she heard cheers coming from next door. She peered over the fence to see the judges handing Gorilla Bob his award, and a photographer taking pictures of his Garden.

Miss Lily duck was eventually able to compose herself. She ran into her home, picked up the phone and called me. Because she had such a lovely home, excluding her garden, I was able to sell it fairly quickly. Within a couple of months Miss Lily was gone.

Rumor has it that Lily duck purchased a beautiful garden condo in a neighboring community and was back to gardening. She had been doing quite well, but then the condo next door sold. Apparently when the moving van pulled up, out jumped Gorilla Bob with his rakes, hoes and garden chairs.
WOW! that is great!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for entering!
cmwqt is offline Female
Closed