Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2008, 01:14 AM   #121
hat's wrong with
Webkinz :)

SomeoneSpecial is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Short Story Writing contest! No More Spots Left!

Oh, Wow, I am touched by Everything that has happened. I was torn to pieces when I heard about you Ilovetoswim. I hope everything went okay and I pray that you get a safe recovery.

I am sorry about not entering my story in yet, as soon as this post is posted I am starting on it. It will be in soon. I hope you all the best of luck and Swim, you will be in my prayers this holiday season.
*~*SS*~*

---------- SomeoneSpecial added 38 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

Here is my story:
He didn’t look like anything I had expected. His face was so different, so regal. His eyes a brilliant Topaz and his skin a piercing white. I knew what he was the second I saw him; a vampire. I slowly backed up against the wall and stared, I couldn’t remove my emerald eyes from his. He smiled and his Topaz eyes locked into my gaze more as he sauntered over. I gasped quietly and sunk to the floor sitting in a curled up ball against the hard cold wall. He smiled and extended his hand, as to help me up; to heal all that pain him and his entire family had caused me.
“Listen Runa…” Jake started, but I cut him off.
“I don’t want to hear it, Jake.” I growled icily, “You’ve already caused me too much pain, and now look at you! You… You went and did this to yourself! Why?” I could feel the tears spring to my eyes as I desperately tried to keep my emotions under control. I could suddenly feel the air tensen as I started to cry.
He looked at me desperately and whispered, “I thought you wanted this…?” His beautiful angelic face was stricken as he slowly walked toward me, hoping not to startle me.
I shrunk back more, if that was possible. My eyes filled with terror, I knew I should run, escape, but my muscles constricted at the thought and I couldn’t move. “I do,” I whispered back so quietly that It was hard for even him to hear.
His face softened as he knelt down to me and ran a soft cold finger down my cheek, catching all the tears that had just fallen. His eyes were still locked with mine and that didn’t change as he ran his hand over my fallen pony-tail. My brown straight hair had collapsed from the elastic as I ran.
His scent was overwhelming as I tried to organize my thoughts. It was exactly like the book, Twilight, except it was real and scary. I shook involuntarily as he ran his hands over my hair and then down to my neck where he lingered for a moment. My breaths came in short pants as he came closer.
“Runa, Runa, calm down. Are you alright?” He asked knowing that it didn’t take much to scare me at all.
“Yeah,” I breathed as I felt my heart slow to a subtle beat. My eyes were still locked with his; I hadn’t seen him in ages, almost three years. “Why? How? Did you…?” I asked, as so many questions formed in my mind momentarily blocking out the smell of his skin.
He silently pressed a cold marble finger to my lips and said, “It was difficult, but I want you to know one thing, Runa. I love you, and I shouldn’t because of the way I treated you.” His eyes were troubled as he said that and he sunk to sit beside me.
I nodded in agreement as more tears sprung to my eyes. I didn’t want this, or at least now I didn’t. I had though before… it was too hard, impossible really. I slowly pushed his finger away and sighed, signaling him to start talking.

I am partial to it, It's definitly not one of my bests. I hope it's still decent though.

Last edited by SomeoneSpecial; 12-17-2008 at 01:14 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
SomeoneSpecial is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2008, 02:10 AM   #122
Ilovetoswim

Someone special, I love it!!! You write very well.
Old 12-21-2008, 03:46 PM   #123
hat's wrong with

Thank you so much ilovetoswim! Your story was wonderful too and thank you so much for the nice profile message.
Old 12-29-2008, 12:43 PM   #124
Major Phantom Phan!
Gift Guru

cmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by SomeoneSpecial
Oh, Wow, I am touched by Everything that has happened. I was torn to pieces when I heard about you Ilovetoswim. I hope everything went okay and I pray that you get a safe recovery.

I am sorry about not entering my story in yet, as soon as this post is posted I am starting on it. It will be in soon. I hope you all the best of luck and Swim, you will be in my prayers this holiday season.
*~*SS*~*

---------- SomeoneSpecial added 38 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

Here is my story:
He didn’t look like anything I had expected. His face was so different, so regal. His eyes a brilliant Topaz and his skin a piercing white. I knew what he was the second I saw him; a vampire. I slowly backed up against the wall and stared, I couldn’t remove my emerald eyes from his. He smiled and his Topaz eyes locked into my gaze more as he sauntered over. I gasped quietly and sunk to the floor sitting in a curled up ball against the hard cold wall. He smiled and extended his hand, as to help me up; to heal all that pain him and his entire family had caused me.
“Listen Runa…” Jake started, but I cut him off.
“I don’t want to hear it, Jake.” I growled icily, “You’ve already caused me too much pain, and now look at you! You… You went and did this to yourself! Why?” I could feel the tears spring to my eyes as I desperately tried to keep my emotions under control. I could suddenly feel the air tensen as I started to cry.
He looked at me desperately and whispered, “I thought you wanted this…?” His beautiful angelic face was stricken as he slowly walked toward me, hoping not to startle me.
I shrunk back more, if that was possible. My eyes filled with terror, I knew I should run, escape, but my muscles constricted at the thought and I couldn’t move. “I do,” I whispered back so quietly that It was hard for even him to hear.
His face softened as he knelt down to me and ran a soft cold finger down my cheek, catching all the tears that had just fallen. His eyes were still locked with mine and that didn’t change as he ran his hand over my fallen pony-tail. My brown straight hair had collapsed from the elastic as I ran.
His scent was overwhelming as I tried to organize my thoughts. It was exactly like the book, Twilight, except it was real and scary. I shook involuntarily as he ran his hands over my hair and then down to my neck where he lingered for a moment. My breaths came in short pants as he came closer.
“Runa, Runa, calm down. Are you alright?” He asked knowing that it didn’t take much to scare me at all.
“Yeah,” I breathed as I felt my heart slow to a subtle beat. My eyes were still locked with his; I hadn’t seen him in ages, almost three years. “Why? How? Did you…?” I asked, as so many questions formed in my mind momentarily blocking out the smell of his skin.
He silently pressed a cold marble finger to my lips and said, “It was difficult, but I want you to know one thing, Runa. I love you, and I shouldn’t because of the way I treated you.” His eyes were troubled as he said that and he sunk to sit beside me.
I nodded in agreement as more tears sprung to my eyes. I didn’t want this, or at least now I didn’t. I had though before… it was too hard, impossible really. I slowly pushed his finger away and sighed, signaling him to start talking.

I am partial to it, It's definitly not one of my bests. I hope it's still decent though.
wow! that was fabulous!!

***Note: Remember everyone, January 1, 2009 is the date that the poll goes up!!!!!!!***
cmwqt is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 01:26 PM   #125
Major Phantom Phan!
Gift Guru

cmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant future

today is the last day to submit entries!!!!!!!
cmwqt is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 04:19 PM   #126
Major Phantom Phan!
Gift Guru

I am making the poll now!!!! (Finally!) I will post a link once it is done!

---------- cmwqt added 16 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

the poll is up!!!
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/....html?t=449274

Last edited by cmwqt; 01-01-2009 at 04:19 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
cmwqt is offline Female
Old 01-07-2009, 08:55 PM   #127
Major Phantom Phan!
Gift Guru

I just posted the sentence for round 3!!!
cmwqt is offline Female
Old 01-08-2009, 09:49 AM   #128
hat's wrong with

(This is a continuation from my last story.)

The scent of Lavender was overpowering. He sighed and claimed, “You would hate the story…”
I let a low growl escape my throat, “No matter if I hated it or not, I have a right to know!”
He stared at me, “What is your deal? I have never seen you this… lethal.”
“Maybe it’s the fact that my boyfriend left me three years ago and didn’t tell me where he was going, then returns and is a VAMPIRE!” I shrieked, my anger not subsiding.
He lifted his arm in a dead defying motion and curled it around me, “I had to have time to figure things out myself… I also had to make sure I wouldn’t hurt you when I told you, or show you…”
I shuttered at his icy touch, I knew it was meant to be a loving gesture, but not to me. My breath escaped in gasps as he leaned closer, his scent, the lavender and musk, made me fell dizzy. He pulled back after he had run his lips up my throat and whispered three little words I never planned on, “I love you.”
As I gulped I looked around the room, the surroundings had changed so much since I had last been here. The old classroom was in ruins from where the elementary school had built another building and left this one to be demolished, but that wasn’t scheduled for another week. I sighed and finally relaxed my muscles, allowing myself to lean against the cold stone wall pretty comfortably.
Jake smiled and leaned back too, “You realize I will do anything to protect you and I will never leave you. Everyday you are with me, though, you will be in constant danger, so I can’t ever leave you.”
I shivered involuntarily, “So… You are vegetarian? Do you have others in your coven?” I laid my hand on Jake’s leg and felt an icy shock go through my body.
Jake started to laugh, “Yes, Are you finished or shall I tell you that kryptonite doesn’t hurt me and I didn’t get bit by a radioactive spider?”
I blushed and mumbled something illegible until my breath and he smiled, “You realize that this isn’t going to turn out like the book, unless you go out and find a James that wants to kill you in a ballet studio.”
“I am well aware,” I said, “But I just wonder…” I stopped my sentence because he was brushing my cheek with his cold fingers. I felt them trace my vocal cords on my neck before trailing back up and tracing my lips. He leaned in and I felt dizzy again from his intoxicating scent. All of the sudden there was a crash, and I flew back from the impact of stone toppling on me. I could here Jake’s breathing in my ear, how he had gotten here so fast still dazed me. He grabbed me in his arms and silently cursed himself under his breath, “Are you alright?” He asked while running toward the forest. I nodded my head slightly and winced from a cut on my leg that was bleeding. Jake didn’t breathe as soon as he smelled my blood. He just carried me toward a large house in the woods.

Hope you like it!
Old 01-13-2009, 07:13 PM   #129
Major Phantom Phan!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by SomeoneSpecial
(This is a continuation from my last story.)

The scent of Lavender was overpowering. He sighed and claimed, “You would hate the story…”
I let a low growl escape my throat, “No matter if I hated it or not, I have a right to know!”
He stared at me, “What is your deal? I have never seen you this… lethal.”
“Maybe it’s the fact that my boyfriend left me three years ago and didn’t tell me where he was going, then returns and is a VAMPIRE!” I shrieked, my anger not subsiding.
He lifted his arm in a dead defying motion and curled it around me, “I had to have time to figure things out myself… I also had to make sure I wouldn’t hurt you when I told you, or show you…”
I shuttered at his icy touch, I knew it was meant to be a loving gesture, but not to me. My breath escaped in gasps as he leaned closer, his scent, the lavender and musk, made me fell dizzy. He pulled back after he had run his lips up my throat and whispered three little words I never planned on, “I love you.”
As I gulped I looked around the room, the surroundings had changed so much since I had last been here. The old classroom was in ruins from where the elementary school had built another building and left this one to be demolished, but that wasn’t scheduled for another week. I sighed and finally relaxed my muscles, allowing myself to lean against the cold stone wall pretty comfortably.
Jake smiled and leaned back too, “You realize I will do anything to protect you and I will never leave you. Everyday you are with me, though, you will be in constant danger, so I can’t ever leave you.”
I shivered involuntarily, “So… You are vegetarian? Do you have others in your coven?” I laid my hand on Jake’s leg and felt an icy shock go through my body.
Jake started to laugh, “Yes, Are you finished or shall I tell you that kryptonite doesn’t hurt me and I didn’t get bit by a radioactive spider?”
I blushed and mumbled something illegible until my breath and he smiled, “You realize that this isn’t going to turn out like the book, unless you go out and find a James that wants to kill you in a ballet studio.”
“I am well aware,” I said, “But I just wonder…” I stopped my sentence because he was brushing my cheek with his cold fingers. I felt them trace my vocal cords on my neck before trailing back up and tracing my lips. He leaned in and I felt dizzy again from his intoxicating scent. All of the sudden there was a crash, and I flew back from the impact of stone toppling on me. I could here Jake’s breathing in my ear, how he had gotten here so fast still dazed me. He grabbed me in his arms and silently cursed himself under his breath, “Are you alright?” He asked while running toward the forest. I nodded my head slightly and winced from a cut on my leg that was bleeding. Jake didn’t breathe as soon as he smelled my blood. He just carried me toward a large house in the woods.

Hope you like it!
That was great! I loved it!
cmwqt is offline Female
Old 01-17-2009, 01:53 PM   #130
Major Phantom Phan!
Gift Guru

anyone else want to submit your entry?
cmwqt is offline Female
Closed