Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2008, 01:34 PM   #111
Major Phantom Phan!
Gift Guru

cmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant future

Default Re: Short Story Writing contest! No More Spots Left!

Since everyone is so busy right now, I've decided to make the poll January 1st, and then hold the next round then because everyone (including myself) is so busy right now and I don't want to see this contest come to an end because everyone has to forfit!

---------- cmwqt added 0 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

oh, and btw, Ave, I am undisqualifying you!

Last edited by cmwqt; 12-06-2008 at 01:34 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
cmwqt is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2008, 08:13 PM   #112
ILuvLilRascals

View Post Originally Posted by cmwqt
Since everyone is so busy right now, I've decided to make the poll January 1st, and then hold the next round then because everyone (including myself) is so busy right now and I don't want to see this contest come to an end because everyone has to forfit!

---------- cmwqt added 0 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

oh, and btw, Ave, I am undisqualifying you!

AWESOME!!! I didn't want to walk out but saw no other choice. Now I can stay and get voted off LOL. I got a pm from University Duck about ilovetoswim having surgery. Hopefully she'll be well then to stay and write another story. If you haven't looked at her story in the forum "An Angel's Wings", you've got too. It is soooo amazing! I've said a Native American prayer for her - the highest of offerings in my culture. She has no choice now - she has to get well. LOL
Old 12-06-2008, 10:07 PM   #113
Major Phantom Phan!
Gift Guru

cmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by ILuvLilRascals
AWESOME!!! I didn't want to walk out but saw no other choice. Now I can stay and get voted off LOL. I got a pm from University Duck about ilovetoswim having surgery. Hopefully she'll be well then to stay and write another story. If you haven't looked at her story in the forum "An Angel's Wings", you've got too. It is soooo amazing! I've said a Native American prayer for her - the highest of offerings in my culture. She has no choice now - she has to get well. LOL
lol, I read it, it was great! and I thought that this idea of waiting would be the best for everyone, I'm glad you could stay!
cmwqt is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 01:53 AM   #114
1smiley

lol, I read it, it was great! and I thought that this idea of waiting would be the best for everyone, I'm glad you could stay!
I'll stay too I'll be back long before the first and should be back on track - maybe. Make sure you send swim's story to the poll. I have every bit of faith my friend will make a quick recovery from her surgery.
Old 12-07-2008, 02:21 AM   #115
ILuvLilRascals

View Post Originally Posted by 1smiley
I'll stay too I'll be back long before the first and should be back on track - maybe. Make sure you send swim's story to the poll. I have every bit of faith my friend will make a quick recovery from her surgery.
OMG, I forgot you guys are best friends. Whenever you can see her, tell her "Askuwheteau". In Native American it means "he keeps watch". I sent my spiritual guide over to keep watch on her. PM me, Smiley!
Old 12-07-2008, 02:39 AM   #116
1smiley

View Post Originally Posted by ILuvLilRascals
OMG, I forgot you guys are best friends. Whenever you can see her, tell her "Askuwheteau". In Native American it means "he keeps watch". I sent my spiritual guide over to keep watch on her. PM me, Smiley!
Hmm..., and just how do you pronounce that???? LOL You're awesome, Rascals. I'll pm you when I know something. It's been like 8 hrs and she still is in surgery. A robot is doing the surgery. Well, kind of. It's called robotic surgery. I am sooooooo nervous!
Old 12-07-2008, 12:59 PM   #117
Major Phantom Phan!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by 1smiley
Hmm..., and just how do you pronounce that???? LOL You're awesome, Rascals. I'll pm you when I know something. It's been like 8 hrs and she still is in surgery. A robot is doing the surgery. Well, kind of. It's called robotic surgery. I am sooooooo nervous!
wow! I hope it goes well,
cmwqt is offline Female
Old 12-16-2008, 09:15 AM   #118
Ilovetoswim

Drichar674. I just re-read the most beautiful story "Last Dance". I don't want a last dance. You can PM me if you want to dance with me.
Old 12-16-2008, 10:25 AM   #119
Major Phantom Phan!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Ilovetoswim
Drichar674. I just re-read the most beautiful story "Last Dance". I don't want a last dance. You can PM me if you want to dance with me.
Hey Ilovetoswim!! How did your operation go? I hope it went well!
cmwqt is offline Female
Old 12-16-2008, 12:34 PM   #120
Ilovetoswim

Hey Ilovetoswim!! How did your operation go? I hope it went well!
It went well. I'm still in the hospital, but hopefully I can go home in a couple of days. Thanks.
Closed