Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2008, 09:57 PM   #101
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Short Story Writing contest! No More Spots Left!

I'm on vacation, and I haven't gotten my story in...I don't think I will be able to get it in by the 27th. You can disqualify me now, if that's okay.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2008, 12:35 PM   #102
Major Phantom Phan!
Gift Guru

cmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by Ave
I'm on vacation, and I haven't gotten my story in...I don't think I will be able to get it in by the 27th. You can disqualify me now, if that's okay.
okay, sorry you have to drop out, we will miss you!
cmwqt is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 07:01 PM   #103
Major Phantom Phan!
Gift Guru

cmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant future

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooo sorry that I haven't made the poll yet! I will do it tomorrow, I have been super busy and it takes a lot of time to make, if you haven't posted your story yet, you still can, but when I post that i am making the poll, that will be the official deadline!
cmwqt is offline Female
Old 11-30-2008, 04:48 PM   #104
Major Phantom Phan!
Gift Guru

OMG! sorry everyone that i haven't made the poll yet! I have been really busy with Thanksgiving and I just became a GT so I am SUPER busy! I will try to make the poll soon, but it depends on how long all of the homework that I have takes me. Thanks for being so supportive and for cooperating with me! THANKS!
cmwqt is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 08:55 PM   #105
hat's wrong with
Webkinz :)

SomeoneSpecial is on a distinguished road

Um... hehehe *cough* I haven't posted my story yet... I feel really bad.
SomeoneSpecial is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 09:11 PM   #106
Major Phantom Phan!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by SomeoneSpecial
Um... hehehe *cough* I haven't posted my story yet... I feel really bad.
that's fine! this round has been a little messed up because of the holidays and I have been super busy with school and I just became a GT so I haven't had a lot of time, if you can get it in in the next few days that would be great! Sorry to everyone else for having to wait!
cmwqt is offline Female
Old 12-03-2008, 04:40 PM   #107
Ilovetoswim

I'm ready to head to the pollz. Come on folks and post your stories, please????
Old 12-04-2008, 07:50 AM   #108
Major Phantom Phan!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Ilovetoswim
I'm ready to head to the pollz. Come on folks and post your stories, please????
I'm SUPER sorry for the delay Ilovetoswim! I have been ULTRA busy with school and the holidays, I will try my best to make the poll this weekend, but with Exams coing up I might not be able to, again, i am SO sorry for making everyone wait!
cmwqt is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 03:00 AM   #109
ILuvLilRascals

I've been real busy, too, and with the holidays coming up I will be leaving the State to visit family. Can you please not send my story to the pollz. I'll just forfeit, because if I made it to the next round I wouldn't have the time to write a story in anyways. Thanks.
Old 12-06-2008, 03:26 AM   #110
1smiley

OMG ILuvLilRascals, I was just thinking of the same thing. We're taking a ski vacation and will be out of the country. I wouldn't have access to a computer, if I did make it to the next round. Sorry cmwqt! Don't send mine either.
Closed