Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2008, 01:45 PM   #91
Ilovetoswim

Default Re: Short Story Writing contest! No More Spots Left!

View Post Originally Posted by SomeoneSpecial
Cmwqt, I have no clue when I will have time to write mine. I am sorry, I am committed though. I will start work on mine ASAP.
Get busy, my friend!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2008, 04:41 PM   #92
Major Phantom Phan!
Gift Guru

cmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by SomeoneSpecial
Cmwqt, I have no clue when I will have time to write mine. I am sorry, I am committed though. I will start work on mine ASAP.
Okay, just get it in as soon as you can!
cmwqt is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 09:03 PM   #93
Major Phantom Phan!
Gift Guru

cmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant future

If you haven't posted your story, please do so soon!
cmwqt is offline Female
Old 11-20-2008, 04:45 PM   #94
Major Phantom Phan!
Gift Guru

If you haven't posted your story please do so soon! We still need entries from:

SomeoneSpecial
MotherKinz101
Ave
-Miss--Webkinz-
Koala7498

The new deadline is November 27 at midnight, that is Thanksgiving for everyone in the US!
cmwqt is offline Female
Old 11-21-2008, 09:23 PM   #95

drichar674 is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: Short Story Writing contest! No More Spots Left!

View Post Originally Posted by cmwqt
If you haven't posted your story please do so soon! We still need entries from:

SomeoneSpecial
MotherKinz101
Ave
-Miss--Webkinz-
Koala7498

The new deadline is November 27 at midnight, that is Thanksgiving for everyone in the US!
Have you PM'd these people to see if they are still interested in being a part of this writing contest? I'm just curious as to what's holding them up from posting their stories.
drichar674 is offline Female
Old 11-22-2008, 12:37 PM   #96
Major Phantom Phan!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by drichar674
Have you PM'd these people to see if they are still interested in being a part of this writing contest? I'm just curious as to what's holding them up from posting their stories.
yes I have, most of them have pmed me back saying that they will post soon, but if they don't by midnight on Nov 27 (and by that i mean I will make the poll on the 27th) then I will have to disqualify them
cmwqt is offline Female
Old 11-22-2008, 05:19 PM   #97

drichar674 is on a distinguished road

Thank you for responding and advising when this contest will be ending. I greatly appreciate it.
drichar674 is offline Female
Old 11-22-2008, 07:07 PM   #98
Major Phantom Phan!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by drichar674
Thank you for responding and advising when this contest will be ending. I greatly appreciate it.
well thanks for entering! I can't wait to read everyone's stories, but we need to get a move on it or else the contest could go on forever! lol
cmwqt is offline Female
Old 11-25-2008, 03:41 PM   #99
ILuvLilRascals

If no one has written a story by now, they probably aren't going to. Maybe you should just go the the pollz with what you have, or open it up to new people.
Old 11-25-2008, 08:21 PM   #100
Major Phantom Phan!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by ILuvLilRascals
If no one has written a story by now, they probably aren't going to. Maybe you should just go the the pollz with what you have, or open it up to new people.
I was thinking the same thing, but I am going to give them the benefit of the doubt and give them until the deadline
cmwqt is offline Female
Closed