Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2008, 07:54 PM   #1
Major Phantom Phan!
Gift Guru

cmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant future

Default Short Story Writing contest! No More Spots Left!

I am holding a writing contest! each round, I will post the first line for a story, and you get to finish it in any way you want! then, when everybody has posted, I will make a poll to see who makes it to the next round! The winner will recieve 3 PSF of their choice! There are 10 spots open:
1. drichar674 voted off
2. SomeoneSpecial
3. angee33 voted off
4. motherkinz101 Disqualified
5. 1smiley
6. Ave Disqualified
7. ILuvLilRascals
8. -Miss--Webkinz- Disqualified
9. koala7498 Disqualified
10. Ilovetoswim

The first line is:
I walked into the room, only to want to run back out.

Sentence for second round!
He didn't look anything like she had expected.
OR
He didn't look anything like I had expected.

Sentence for the 3rd round!
The scent of lavender was overpowering.

Still need entries for round 3 from...
1smiley
ILuvLilRascals
ILovetoSwim

Deadline for round 3: Febuary 14, 2009

Round 1: It was a close race, but sadly, angee33 has been voted off, we will miss you! In first place we had Motherkinz101 with 10 votes, closely followed by SomeoneSpecial with 9 and then 1smiley with 8! Congrats to you all! you can begin submiting your entries for round 2!

Round 2: After a long wait, the stories finally went to be judged at the pollz. ILovetoSwim won by 13 votes, and unfortually, Drichar674 will be leaving us, you'll be missed! Congrats to the remaining contestants, begin posting for round 3!!!

You can write about anything WI apropriate, as long as it starts with that line! you will have 1 week for every round!

Last edited by cmwqt; 01-08-2009 at 04:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
cmwqt is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2008, 07:54 PM   #2

drichar674 is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: Short Story Writing contest!

I'd like to take part in your writing contest. May I? Is there a restriction as to how lengthy it is?

Last edited by drichar674; 10-29-2008 at 07:57 PM..
drichar674 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 08:34 PM   #3
Major Phantom Phan!
Gift Guru

cmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant future

Default Re: Short Story Writing contest!

View Post Originally Posted by drichar674
I'd like to take part in your writing contest. May I? Is there a restriction as to how lengthy it is?
of course you can enter! the short story can be as long as you want, it should be at least a paragraph, though!

---------- cmwqt added 3 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

anyone else? only 9 spots left!

---------- cmwqt added 8 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

---------- cmwqt added 3 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

bumpbumpbump

---------- cmwqt added 11 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

anyone else want to enter?

---------- cmwqt added 8 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

Last edited by cmwqt; 10-29-2008 at 08:34 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
cmwqt is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 08:38 PM   #4
elitegymnast0707
Gifted

kkaitlinn94 has a spectacular aura about

oo i wnt to enter! mine is kinda long though...

---------- kkaitlinn94 added 0 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

(is 15 pages too long?)

---------- kkaitlinn94 added 0 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

ohhh never mind i get t lol

Last edited by kkaitlinn94; 10-29-2008 at 08:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
kkaitlinn94 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 06:45 AM   #5
Major Phantom Phan!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by kkaitlinn94
oo i wnt to enter! mine is kinda long though...

---------- kkaitlinn94 added 0 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

(is 15 pages too long?)

---------- kkaitlinn94 added 0 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

ohhh never mind i get t lol
of course you can enter! and it can be as long as you want it to be!

---------- cmwqt added 16 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

only 8 spaces left!

Last edited by cmwqt; 10-30-2008 at 06:46 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
cmwqt is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 07:19 AM   #6
Webkinz :)

Angee33 is a jewel in the roughAngee33 is a jewel in the rough

I'll enter, then PM you my WW username if I win! LOL
Angee33 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 06:54 PM   #7
Major Phantom Phan!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Angee33
I'll enter, then PM you my WW username if I win! LOL
okay, thanks for entering!

---------- cmwqt added 9 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

Only 7 spots left! and to contestants, please post your story AS A SPOILER asap, and DON'T read other contestants! thanks!

---------- cmwqt added 11 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

anyone else?

---------- cmwqt added 45 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

anyone else want to enter?

---------- cmwqt added 62 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

only 7 spots left!

---------- cmwqt added 68 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

bumpbumpbump

Last edited by cmwqt; 10-30-2008 at 06:54 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
cmwqt is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 06:54 PM   #8
$@Nta = Stalker

MotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of light

I'd like to enter. I'll be writing my story now.
MotherKinz101 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 07:03 PM   #9
Major Phantom Phan!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by MotherKinz101
I'd like to enter. I'll be writing my story now.
Thanks for entering!
cmwqt is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 07:15 PM   #10
$@Nta = Stalker

MotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of light

I walked into the room. Only to want to run back. But I didn't run back. Something drawn me too the room. I walked in more. I saw something moving back in the scary room but what could it be. I bet it was something horrible. After all it was Halloween. I was disgusted by the condition of the room there was blood everywhere some dead body's I was sure it was a murder scene. I felt the presence of a ghost. I turned back to see the door to the room was shut. I ran over to the door. I wanted to get out! But the door was locked! I screamed and I cried even though I knew that wouldn't help. I knew I would probably be stuck in here forever so I quietly went to the back of the room to find yet another door. I went in and sat on the couch. Lucky for me it wasn't bloody. I was fiddling with my hair when I looked up and saw a Bat. I screamed. The bat flew down and onto the ground I screamed once again. The bat looked at me weirdly. I turned my head in dismay afraid that what the bat might do next would be too much for my human eyes to see. But I could help looking behind me. What I saw was a Human in place of Bat. This human has giant fangs. "A VAMPIRE!" I yelled in fear. "A vampire is right." said the strange man in a Russian accent. "and you are?" said the vampire. I then replied "I am Karen." the vampire took 1 look at me and and said "Karen how would to like to come over for a bite?" I knew what he meant by "bite" He wanted to turn me into his slave and his very own Vampire friend. I don't know what came over me but I said yes. It was if I was under a trance. I was truly scared but then I didn't know my emotions then all I knew was that I was being taken away by a Vampire that was going to eat me alive and possibly kill me! I was deffiantly under a trance.

I sat down across from the Vampire so that there was no way her could take a "bite" from me. The vampire came out with some Ham and Bread and set it down on the table. He then said "You know I haven't had company over here for centrys." said the Vampire. "Ya that's because you scare them all away." I growled under my breath. After that everything was quiet. After that I went to bed. IN THE VAMPIRES HOUSE!!! It was so scary.

I woke up the next day. I wasn't feeling so good. There was this giant bite in my hand and I was so sure it was from the Vampire. I was scared. The day passed by quickly and I had a lot of fun. More then you'd think you'd have with a Vampire. It was the night time that brought something important to me. I was brushing my teeth when my tooth brush snapped in half. I was wondering what could have happened. I looked up at my teeth! They were GIANT! And they looked like fangs. I fell over and fainted. It was about Midnight when I woke up. The vampire wasn't anywhere in sight. I decided to sneak away. I ran out back into the room I was before everythint happened. I saw the door was open. But there was some boy guarding it. I ran over to him. He seemed nice. Then he spoke. "Your One of us now. Yes You are! You are one of us." then he made a big grin his smile was ugly but I saw those big teeth. FANGS! I screamed. I feel backwards once again. Ugh how I hate how I faint. I woke up in my bed crying with my mother fanning my head saying "are you okay?" I nodded. I couldn't believe it. It was all a dream..

Next year on halloween I looked in the mirror. I saw my giant teeth. They were fangs again. I looked closer into the mirror. I saw the boy, the vampire, the room everything. Every year something scary happened to me after that. And I would always see those giant fangs of mine. I still ask my self sometimes "Am I A Vampire?"

THE END!!!
MotherKinz101 is offline Female
Closed