Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2007, 01:41 PM   #11
yelah
Guest

Default Re: Short Stories n' poems contest!!!!

Good luck to everyone!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2007, 05:26 PM   #12
ganzygirl101 is a
Gifted
 
ganzygirl101's Avatar
ganzygirl101 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Short Stories n' poems contest!!!!

No offense to anyone who has already but please ENTER something don't just say good job or good luck! It makes me come here and check and see if I like something only to find you are just saying how you liked everyone else's
ganzygirl101 is offline
Old 11-29-2007, 05:31 PM   #13
Rage&Love
Gifted
 
arodfan727's Avatar
arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!
arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!

Cool Re: Short Stories n' poems contest!!!!

Mrs. Sunny works in an office, the circle office
Mr. Beary works in an office, the square office
Sweetie :seal: works in an office, the rectangle office
Candy Apple :cs: works in an office, the pentagon office
Cole:koala: works in an office, the hexagonal office
Sherbert works in an office, the octagonal offfice
Who works in the OVAL OFFICE? not the, not the, not the , the PRESIDENT!!!
arodfan727 is offline Female
Old 11-29-2007, 05:35 PM   #14
ganzygirl101 is a
Gifted
 
ganzygirl101's Avatar
ganzygirl101 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Short Stories n' poems contest!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by arodfan727
Mrs. Sunny works in an office, the circle office
Mr. Beary works in an office, the square office
Sweetie :seal: works in an office, the rectangle office
Candy Apple :cs: works in an office, the pentagon office
Cole:koala: works in an office, the hexagonal office
Sherbert works in an office, the octagonal offfice
Who works in the OVAL OFFICE? not the, not the, not the , the PRESIDENT!!!
I have already stated this once....please don't use pictures. Also this is more of a riddle than a story. PLease don't get upset just don't do hings like this. Thank you
ganzygirl101 is offline
Old 11-29-2007, 05:41 PM   #15
sarah,.
Gifted
 
lil_hippo's Avatar
lil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Short Stories n' poems contest!!!!

Well, you see, *sigh*, I have a problem with what you would call a "SHORT story" . . .

At school, we were expected to write 2 "SHORT storys" . . . and well . . . mine weren't all that "short". They both ended up being 8 pages long.

Although I am a VERY good writer . . .
I guess I will give you a little poem:

Stars
I see you shimmer in the night,
turning the whole sky bright,
I begin to wonder what makes you fight,
fight the darkness with your light,
your shine as beautiful as a rainbow,
or Unicorns grazing upon the meadow,
across the sky,
reflecting in the sea,
why can't that bright star,
just be me?
lil_hippo is offline Female
Old 11-29-2007, 05:46 PM   #16
ganzygirl101 is a
Gifted
 
ganzygirl101's Avatar
ganzygirl101 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Short Stories n' poems contest!!!!

*sighs in amazement* that was beautiful! How long IS your short story? If it's more than 1 page than that's too long for this gal to read though if its one page than it's ok!
ganzygirl101 is offline
Old 11-29-2007, 05:57 PM   #17
sarah,.
Gifted
 
lil_hippo's Avatar
lil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Short Stories n' poems contest!!!!

Here are a few more poems:

Christmas Time
Everyone is filled with joy,
the holiday is here,
carols sung,
bells rung,
and everyone hugs.
There is wonder what brings the spirit,
it is the Christmas cheer,
so come on, let's hear it,
carols singing,
bells are ringing,
joy is everywhere,
everyones hearts are filled with glee,
and snowflakes are in the air,
children playing, laughing, singing,
bells on sleighs,
ring- a- linging,
joy runs through the air,
and there is lots of care.

Moon
I shoot for you when stars go away,
so why can't I find you throughout the day?
I look one way, and then another,
sun and sky,
I see no other.
I want to shoot for you.
I want to land on you.
I want to put my dreams in your hands.
And catch them as they fall into my arms.
I don't need you,
you know why?
I don't want you,
you know why?
Cause I can catch dreams on my own,
cause I can soar across the sky,
never have to wonder why,
why I need you,
cause I don't want you,
I don't need you,
I can catch my dreams.

I Stand Alone
I stand alone,
on my own little word,
under the sky,
above the sea,
no one's there,
just me.
I am alone.
I have no friends,
nothing important,
nothing there,
just myself and I.
It's okay that way,
I can be myself now.
In the quiet of my space,
I can be alone,
be myself,
be expressed to who I am,
in my own little space,
where I can stand alone.

I hope you like them! Please pm me if I win! Thanks!

---------- lil_hippo added 3 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by ganzygirl101
*sighs in amazement* that was beautiful! How long IS your short story? If it's more than 1 page than that's too long for this gal to read though if its one page than it's ok!
LOL! Thanks! I am glad you like it. And yes, my short storys from class are both 8 pages. One is a Fairy Tale called Mackenzie's Magic Dress and the other one is just a Fiction story called Merry Christmas, Anne. My Personal Narrative was I believe 6 pages though. It was called Summer Suprise. I think I am a very good writer. Aside from my job as being a Fashion Designer when I grow up, I would also like to write poems and books.

Last edited by lil_hippo; 11-29-2007 at 05:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
lil_hippo is offline Female
Old 11-29-2007, 06:03 PM   #18
Please PM me for it
Gift Guru
 
kinz09's Avatar
kinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Short Stories n' poems contest!!!!

The celebration of Autumn
The wind russtled the leaves,
creating a rythmitic dance of colors
surrounding my eyes
And embracing my soul.
I gazed...I gazed long and hard
Invisioning the past
Imagining the future
And understanding the Present.
The cobblestone road seemed to be never ending...going on and on in to the distance,
Never stopping to stretch onwards,
And never ceasing to continue.
The sun streamed down through the cracks up above,
The dense foliage comforting me.
I was calm...I was glad...
As I sat in the middle of this celebration.
The celebration of autumn.

Okay..I wrote as I thought...some might not make sense..and I stink at writing...but I tried!
kinz09 is offline
Old 11-29-2007, 06:04 PM   #19
ganzygirl101 is a
Gifted
 
ganzygirl101's Avatar
ganzygirl101 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Short Stories n' poems contest!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by lil_hippo
Here are a few more poems:

Christmas Time
Everyone is filled with joy,
the holiday is here,
carols sung,
bells rung,
and everyone hugs.
There is wonder what brings the spirit,
it is the Christmas cheer,
so come on, let's hear it,
carols singing,
bells are ringing,
joy is everywhere,
everyones hearts are filled with glee,
and snowflakes are in the air,
children playing, laughing, singing,
bells on sleighs,
ring- a- linging,
joy runs through the air,
and there is lots of care.

Moon
I shoot for you when stars go away,
so why can't I find you throughout the day?
I look one way, and then another,
sun and sky,
I see no other.
I want to shoot for you.
I want to land on you.
I want to put my dreams in your hands.
And catch them as they fall into my arms.
I don't need you,
you know why?
I don't want you,
you know why?
Cause I can catch dreams on my own,
cause I can soar across the sky,
never have to wonder why,
why I need you,
cause I don't want you,
I don't need you,
I can catch my dreams.

I Stand Alone
I stand alone,
on my own little word,
under the sky,
above the sea,
no one's there,
just me.
I am alone.
I have no friends,
nothing important,
nothing there,
just myself and I.
It's okay that way,
I can be myself now.
In the quiet of my space,
I can be alone,
be myself,
be expressed to who I am,
in my own little space,
where I can stand alone.

I hope you like them! Please pm me if I win! Thanks!

---------- lil_hippo added 3 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------



LOL! Thanks! I am glad you like it. And yes, my short storys from class are both 8 pages. One is a Fairy Tale called Mackenzie's Magic Dress and the other one is just a Fiction story called Merry Christmas, Anne. My Personal Narrative was I believe 6 pages though. It was called Summer Suprise. I think I am a very good writer. Aside from my job as being a Fashion Designer when I grow up, I would also like to write poems and books.
YOu are only allowed 1 poem I am only reading your first one. PLease read the rules
ganzygirl101 is offline
Old 11-29-2007, 06:05 PM   #20
Please PM me for it
Gift Guru
 
kinz09's Avatar
kinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Short Stories n' poems contest!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by kinz09
The celebration of Autumn
The wind russtled the leaves,
creating a rythmitic dance of colors
surrounding my eyes
And embracing my soul.
I gazed...I gazed long and hard
Invisioning the past
Imagining the future
And understanding the Present.
The cobblestone road seemed to be never ending...going on and on in to the distance,
Never stopping to stretch onwards,
And never ceasing to continue.
The sun streamed down through the cracks up above,
The dense foliage comforting me.
I was calm...I was glad...
As I sat in the middle of this celebration.
The celebration of autumn.

Okay..I wrote as I thought...some might not make sense..and I stink at writing...but I tried!
I see several people enter many questions. You made no mention about the amount of poems/short stories being able to be enetered...? Can I add in another?
kinz09 is offline
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:53 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts