Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2007, 02:18 PM   #91
Gifted
paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Short Stories n' poems contest!!!! EVERYONE WINS SOMETHING!

She was born Gracie Green the Golden Retriever, but she was adopted by The Verde's, a family of chihuahuas when they foundn her abandoned on there doorstep.

"buenos dias Gracie!" cried her lil' brother, Pequeño.
"Ah, good morning to you too, Pequeño!"
Rubi, the mother, said, "Como este?"
"Bien, Momma!" said Pequeño
"Rubi, you've got to remember to use English!" cried Gracie

That was jhow Gracie went. SHe was homeschooled and had to remind Momma Rubi to use English!

One day, Gracie went with Rubi, Pequeño, and Jose (the dad) to the beach.

Gracie went with Pequeño to go swimming. Jose watched them. Meanwhile, Rubi was further away tanning in the sun. Gracie and Pequeño swam for a while before her brother got hungry. "Let's see Momma." said Jose.
Gracie saw Rubi talking to a little crying boy. Rubi asked the beagle, "Como te llamas, pequeño chico?"
"Rubi, he won't know spanish! Little boy, what is your name?"
The beagle replied, "Rocky Shors. My mommy is at the clam stand, but i don't know where that is!"
"I know where that is!" excalimed Pequeño.

SO he led the way and Rocky found his mommy. THE END

OK that was a pathetic story I know
paws is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2007, 06:56 PM   #92
Call me Lily
Webkinz :)

8dreamergirl will become famous soon enough

[quote=8dreamergirl;3713209]If it's alright, I'm posting a short story...

"Over the river and through the woods to get to Grandmother's house..." droned Katy. Charlie squirmed and cried in his carseat while Alex sat glued to his GameBoy. Virginia was absently talking to no one in particular about how famous she was going to be. Jake was fast asleep but Natalie was tapping her foot to the rhythm of Katy's singing, and every once in a while she would break out with, "Too da woods, too da woods, too Gwammutha's house..." James was reading his Superman comic with outbusts of, "POW! Gettim, Superman!" Maggie, the family golden retriever was howling in the trunk. Mom was listening to the radio, turned up as loud as possible, while half-heartedly arguing with Dad about where they had put Alex's passport.

I was hiding under a blanket, stuffing my fingers in my ears. How did I end up with such a loud family? I much preffer curling up with a good book than going to a rock concert! Sadly, my family clearly thinks otherwise.

Well, anyway, we were all going to Canada to visit our grandparents. Not a good idea when you live in Florida! It took us twelve hours, and by the end of that time, we all wanted to kill eachother. Really- nine people in a minivan, with seven of them kids, and a dog in the trunk...

Katy was eight at the time. Everyone agreed she could be an opera star, with her voice. "AA, AA-AA-AA, AAAAA, AA-AA-AA, AAAAAAAAAAA, AA!" Whenever we heard that, we knew Katy was near. Charlie was four years old, and the baby of the family. We thought he was cute as anything so he could get away with murder. Alex was seven, and obsessed with Nintendo and Pokemon or whatever; he was, and even Mom faces it, the computer nerd. Virginia was the ten-year-old comedian, and my twin. We were as different as salt and pepper, but best friends anyway. Jake and Natalie were the five-year-old twins- yes, Mom had to go and have two sets of twins. Anyway, Jake was the calm, peace-maker type, who everyone swore would teach yoga some day. Natalie- well, Natalie was your typical five-year-old... cute, but the word "messy" doesn't even BEGIN to describe her. James was the nine-year-old, the dare-devil, the ladies' man, you name it.

And me? Well, I was the quiet one. I was a straight A's student and a rising poet... and I was my family's least favorite. Katy thought of me as her audience, and nothing else. Charlie ran away whenever he saw me. Alex didn't notice me- well, he didn't notice ANYONE- but still. Jake and Natalie smiled at me, but not much else. James thought of me as the jerk, the wimp, not the big sister I had wanted to be. And even Virginia... well, I wasn't sure if we WERE best friends anymore. Lately she had been hanging out with two girls named Hailey and Julie; the populars. Mom had only liked me when I was little so she could get me Barbies and tutus and whatever. Dad... well, I didn't play football, so to him I wasn't even there.

The trip finally ended and we all got out of the car. Everyone started shivering; we were dressed in tank tops and shorts, used to the warm weather of Florida, not the snowy climate here. The littlest ones instantly forgot their coldness to play with the snow, as they had never seen it before. Charlie cried out in delight, Natalie threw snowballs at Mom's back, and Jake sat with his hand stuffed six inches into the snow with a solemn look on his face.

Just then Abuela and Abuelo stepped out of their house. I stood with my mouth open. Their house was so tiny I had thought it was the garage! How were we gonna fit eleven people and a dog in there?

Then I was even further surprised... I heard the futile meowing of cats, and in the window sat a gorgeous Persian! I was not a cat person... and neither was Maggie. Her low growling told us that she had spotted the cat too. Abuela folllowed her ears to where Maggie was growling. Her eyebrows were raised in horror and her mouth a little round hole of shock. "Oh my," she squeaked, "You didn't tell us you had a DOG!"

Mom replied, "You didn't tell us you had a CAT!"

Just then Maggie sprinted forward. The cat let out a frenzied, "MYOEW!"before darting out of the window. Barking now, Maggie pushed aside Abuela and Abuelo (furthernow known as A&A), pushed aside the door, and ran into the house.

While my family rushed to help A&A, I called out, "I'LL GET MAGGIE!"

Abuela feebly moaned, "...and get Sage too..."

I ran into their shack-of-a-house and turned the corner into the kitchen. My first clue that the Dog&Cat Chase had happened in the kitchen was the "dainty" array of upturned bowls, smashed glass, and cookie crumbs on the floor. I heard barking in the next room, though, so I didn't linger long. The sight that met my eyes was Sage, A&A's cat, on top of a bookcase, and Maggie standing with her paws on the shelves barking. Sage's fur was puffed out and his tail was high like a skunk's. I realized with horror that any second now, the bookcase would tip over. Quickly I yelled at the top of my lungs, "MAGGIE!!!! DOWN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Maggie got down and gave me her guilty look. I pointed sternly in the signal that meant out. Maggie shamefully trudged back to the kitchen and began lapping up spilled milk.

Now I had to rescue the cat. I think he recognized me as a friend, because his fur returned to normal and he crawled towards me. I picked him up and he started growling. I instantly grew afraid- until I realized he was purring! I walked outside with him, and Abuela said anxiously, "Was there much damage done?"

I hesitantly replied, "You might wanna remodel the place!"

I changed the ending, is that okay?
Old 12-31-2007, 11:41 AM   #93
angelsweets2
Webkinz :)

angelsweets2 is on a distinguished road

Another lovely morning in Mushroom Kingdom, the weather, sunny; the people, happy; and their spirits, priceless!
Brilliant day! said Mario
You said it! No Bowser in sight, Wario and Waluigi, probibly begging on Earth! said Luigi

Hehe, yeah! said Mario
Such a typical day! said Peach
Got that right! said Daisy
So... What dya want to do?! said the gang
E. Gadd came in. You lot bored? said Gadd
Yes, Professor. Said Mario
Why don't you play tennis? Said Gadd

Okay, nothing better to do I guess. Said Peach
Me and Peach vs you two? Asked Mario
Sure! Said Daisy and Luigi

After a hour and a half game the score was settled, 68 Mario and Peach, 90 Daisy and Luigi.
BOOHYEAH!!! We beat yas! Said Luigi
Yeah yeah yeah... Said Mario
Come now, dont be sore LOSERS! Said Daisy
Hehe, wait 'til next time! Said Daisy
We'd happily beat you again! Said Luigi

Mario and Peach were playing tennis at the end of the day to practice, while Daisy was on the beach. Luigi came and joined her. You, alright? Asked Luigi
Fine, thanks. Said Daisy
What a beutiful sunset.. Said Luigi
You said it. She said
As they looked in each other's eyes, they saw something that they'd never seen in each other before- LOVE.
So... Um, want to play the others tomorrow? He said
Sure... She said
Daisy looked up at the man.
Luigi looked down at the girl.
Luigi and Daisy kissed as the beautiful sun set

The next morning, Luigi got up and ran downstairs (with his PJs on!) to make a big impression on Daisy. She was in the kitchen, wearing a pink with white flowers nighty. As Luigi walked into the kitchen, his sock got caught on a nail, making him fall onto the table, which caused the porridge Daisy was eating to land on his face, and the table to topple over.
Oh my... Said Daisy
Um... hi... Said Luigi
For the first time in his life, Luigi regretted sleeping with socks on. He had always worn socks because the radiator in hos room wasn't working until E. Gadd came and fixed it, but Luigi was so used to it wearing socks that he didn't stop. NOW he was regretting it a lot.
I'm sorry Daisy, I didn't mean to... Said Luigi
Oh no, don't worry. Its these floorboards, E. Gadd should get them fixed. Said Daisy
Yeah... So... about last night... He said
Ohhh, um, my goodness me, um, I think I heard Peach calling, um, be right back! Said Daisy
Huh? No she didn't! Said Luigi
Look, Luigi. I'm sorry, but I don't like you in that way... I think it's best if we can just be really good friends. She Said
Um... Yeah... sure... said Luigi
Daisy left, and Luigi really felt pain in his stomach. Was it the biscuits he had last night, was it spring fever?
It was his heart.

Daisy went outside, where 16 Bowser Juniors were waiting.
Is this Peach? Said Junior 1
Probably. Said Junoir 12
W...hat do you want? Said Daisy
Get her, boys! Said Junoitr 13
Daisy was soon trapped in a rotten sack with the word "Gotcha" written on it.

Luigi went slowly into his room, his head hung low and puppy tears dripping down his face. "Stupid socks," he thought. Mario came in so Luigi quickly whiped his tears away.
Hey, me n' Peach have been practising and we reckon that we can beat you and Daisy at tennis now, so bring it on! Said Mario
Maybe later... said Luigi
He slumped away.
Hey, what's the matter, bro? Asked Mario.
Nothing's wrong, I just dont want to play, okay? Said Luigi
PLEEEEEEEEASE! Asked Mario
He threw himself on Luigi's knee.
Wwwwwha? Why? Asked Luigi
Mario went into a flashback when he was training with Peach. He remebered her saying, "You can do better than that, Mario! Put muscle into it, laddy!", then hitting him HARD with an umbrella until he was PERFECT.
Okay, okay, go get Daisy, I'll get changed. Said Luigi
Mario said (touching his bruise) This better pay off.
Ten minutes later, as Luigi came down in his tennis gear, the others were at the dining room table reading a note from the Juniors.
"If we don't get big Mushroom Kingdom by sundown Saturday, Daisy will get fried in our hot pot! Hehehehehe! Big Bowser want power!"
You guys wait here, I'll go and save her. Said Mario
NO! Said Luigi
What? Asked Mario
I'll save her. Said Luigi
You? You can't, and why- I mean, you've never done a mission on your own apart from the Mansion, but E. Gadd was at your side. Why Luigi, huh? Asked Mario
Because... I love her. Said Luigi

Whaa? Said Mario
You heard me.. Said Luigi
Mario smiled at his brother and looked him close in the eye.
Mario, this is proposterous! Luigi can't possibly go and do a dangerous mission such as this all alone, he has basically no qualifications, I mean with Isle Delfino, did he help? NO! And when I was held hostage in the castle, did he help? NO! Tell him not to be so stupid Mario. Deary deary me... Said Peach
Luigi glared at Peach, and for some reson Mario had a grin on his face.
What? What on Earth is there to be proud of?! Said Luigi
Go for it, bro. Said Mario
What do you mean? Asked Luigi
Go save Daisy. You can do it, I know you can. Said Mario
Mario!!! Screamed Peach
Thank you, Mario. said Luigi
It's okay. said Mario
Mario!!! Peach Sreamed again
Go see E. Gadd, he will help. Said Mario
Sure. said Luigi
MARIO!!! Peach screamed once more
Luigi went to E. Gadd's lab.
What is it, Peach? Asked Mario
She hit him across the head with an umbrella, and kept hitting him while he lay on the floor.
Don't you ever listen to me?! She asked

After Mario got bandaged, Luigi waited at the entrance.
Got everything? Asked Mario
What happened to your head?! Asked Luigi
Eeeeek! Don't ask! Said Mario
Okay, um, yeah, yeah, I got everything. Green fireball gloves, Poltergust 3000... he said
Good luck, brother. Said Mario
Luigi left and Peach came to join Mario; she had at last calmed down.
I have to ask, what makes you so sure he'll be able to do this? Said Peach
I was in his position once, Peach, saving you. I KNOW he will do it. Said Mario

Luigi was now deep into the forest. He had only just left the castle two hours ago, sundown was nearing, and all that was in his mind was Daisy. How was she. Was she okay? He could'nt take it anymore, he ran. Not really concentrating and being clumsy himself, Luigi fell down a hill, bumped his head on a rock, and slid into a sewage pond.
Ewwwwwwwwww! Yyyyyyyuch!. Said Luigi
He looked behind a tree, finally there was what looked like Bowser's lair! (Well, he was almost sure, seeing as it was big, spikey, and had a massive Junior face on top.)
I have to be vvvery careful... he siad
One step, so far so good. Two steps, getting better. Three steps alright! He then realized no traps were there so he quickly jogged inside.
He wanted to shout out for Daisy, but knew that it wouldn't work out well. Slowly he tiptoed around the area. Eventually, he came to a big empty Kitchen,with the most scrumptious looking turkey, just sitting there. It was at this moment that Luigi realized that he was hungry. He looked around, left to right, up and down, no bad guys in sight. So he helped himself. It was even better than Peach's Thanksgiving day turkey, because basically, that stunk as far as Luigi was concerned. He remembered when Mario didn't eat his vegetables Peach made him and she used her wepon of was destruction- THE UMBRELLA! The thought of this made Luigi giggle, until he heard a couple of Juniors' voices nearing him. He panicked and jumped into a cupboard.
Yeah, that was funny when Big Daddy said that about Mari... Heeeeeeeey, what happened ton our turkey?! Said Junior 1
Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Someone has been bad... Said Junoir 2
Luigi was keeping quiet until a spider came. Luigi was TERRIFIED of spiders, so he tried to ignore it until it was on his nose. Then he screamed and jumped out of the cupboard. The Juniors looked at him.
Um... Hi. Said Luigi

The Juniors stared at him. Luigi had to think fast, which wasn't his speciality, believe you me.
Whoops! This isn't my house. Said Luigi
The Juniors continued to stare.
Well, cya then... said Luigi
He started to walk, praying nothing would happen until...
Not so fast! Said Junoir 2
Don't you wanna stay for dinner? We'll have to cook something else, seeing as an intruder ate our turkey. Said Junoir 2
Fried Luigi would be nice! Said junior 1
*gulp* Cya! Said Luigi
He started to run when the other Juniors blocked the door, Bowser was behind them.
Hellllllllllo... Said Bowser
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Said Luigi
He tried to run, but the Juniors soon caught up. Bowser grabbed him by the shirt.
Where's Mario?! Asked Bowser
He isn't here! Said said Luigi
Please, don't lie to me. I know he wouldn't let a wimp like you come unaccompanied. Now where is he?! asked Bowser
Luigi's earpiece, which kept him in contact with the castle, went off. It was Mario.
Luigi, hey Luigi, what's happening? It's sundown, bro, where's Daisy? You there, Luigi? LUIGI!
Bowser grabbed the earpiece off Luigi.
MARIO YOU DUMB PLUMBER!!! YOU ACTUALLY THINK YOU COULD LET YOUR DUMB BROTHER SAVE YOUR PRINCESS?! MWAHHHAHHHHAHHHA!!! Said Bowser
Don't worry, Luigi! I'll be there! Said Mario
Don't, Mario! I can take care of theese loons! Said Luigi
Suddenly, what Luigi had just said dawned upon him.
WWWHAT?! Asked Bowser
He crushed the earpiece and looked at Luigi.
Things are gonna get a little more... hot. he said
The Juniors laughed.
Meanwhile, at the castle...
Right, Mario, good luck, darling. Said Peach
What ya mean? Said Mario
Go help Luigi and Daisy. Said Peach
I think I'll leave this to my bro. He knows what he's doing. Said Mario
Mario, if you're not going to do anything, I will, I think... Said Peach
You could make me some tea. Said Mario
She got her umbrella
Uh oh... said Mario
She hit him across the head.
MAKE YOUR OWN TEA!!! Peach Screamed

Luigi's eyes had just opened, he had a throbbing headache after a hit on the head with a Junior's shell by Bowser. Why was it so warm? He looked down to see that there was a pot of BOILING hot water beneath him and that was tied up to something. It smelled funny, vaguly familiar, and it was slighty smaller than himself. It was Daisy!
Luigi! You're awake! Daisy said
Daisy! There you are! I've been looking for you, as soon as i got the note I had to go and save ya cuz I...Luigi said
Yes... What? Daisy asked
So what's going to happen to us? Said Luigi
Juniors say that if Peach doesn't hand over the Kingdom, we will be tomorrow's supper!Said Daisy
I thought it was tonight. Said Luigi
Well, they were bluffing I guess. Daisy said
Great! We still got time to escape! Luigi said
Yes!!! You have a plan!!! Said Daisy
Um... No, actually I don't. Luigi said
Mario will come anyway... Said Daisy
No, he won't. Said Luigi
What?! Why? Asked Daisy
Because I told him not to. Said Luigi
Why? Daisy Asked
Because, because I love you, okay? Said Luigi
What? DAisy asked
I can't keep it in, I love you, Daisy. Luigi said
Luigi, we discussed this... I just think that we'd be better as friends? Okay? Daisy said
But what about the kiss? Asked Luigi
At that time I... she said
You what? said luigi
Okay, I had feelings for you, but this morning when the porridge fell on your face I suppose I remembered that I'm really waiting for Mr. PERFECT, and that can't be you. Sorry. Said Daisy
Okay... Said Luigi
Aw, ain't that cute? Little pathetic Luigi loses right before his fry up! Mwahaha! You died with no hope for a girl! Hahahaha! Said Junior 1
Like you have a chance! Said DAisy
Whatever. Anyway, no word at the castle, so Daddy doesn't see why we can't just fry you right here right now! Junior 1 said
Wwwwwwha?! Luigi asked
Well, six hours. Cya then. Hahahahahaha! said junior 1
That's it... Luigi said
What? Daisy asked
What he said, it gives me an idea. Said Luigi
Yeah? Asked Daisy
Yeah, no sweat! said luigi

An idea, you? Asked Daisy
Yeah, that so hard to imagine? Asked Luigi
No offence, but your ideas in the past haven't exactly gone to plan. Said Daisy
You have to trust me, and before Junior comes, I gotta say, sorry! Said Luigi
For what? Asked Daisy
Junior 1 came in.
Hey Junior, I think you got an admirer, little guy. Said Luigi
Huh, really? Who, who?! Asked Junior 1
That would be gossiping... Said Luigi
Junior looked about, released Luigi, and asked him who. Daisy was till tied up.
Ohhhhhh, so you do care about the ladies then, eh? Luigi said
Shut up and tell me who! Said Junior 1
Daisy. Said Luigi
Junior wandered up to Daisy whilst Luigi made a quick get-away. Daisy thought he'd left her.
Hiya baby! Said Junior 1
Pardon me? Said Daisy
Don't deny it, precious, Luigi said how you truly feel about me. Just be open with your fellings, babe! Said junior 1
HE SAID WHAT?! Asked Daisy
Um... was he lying?! Junior 1 asked
Luigi entered slyly with the Poltergust. He looked at Daisy and moved his hands as if to say "Carry on stalling!"
I mean, I do love you, very much... Said daisy
Whahey! Said junior 1
He tried to grab her foot just as Luigi hit him with the Poltergust, knocking him stone cold.
Now what? Asked Daisy
Now we get out of here. Said Luigi

FREEDOM!!! Daisy Screamed
Shhhh!!! Said Luigi
(whispering) Sorry! said Daisy
Okay, since last time i didn't specifically see where I was going, this may be difficult. Said Luigi
Well, wherever we are, I know we are four floors up. Said Daisy
How do you know that? Asked Luigi
I've been here for about 10 hours, I've seen the window, you know. Said Daisy
Okay, well I was on the first floor when I came in, I think. Luigi said
Great! Now all we have to do is go aaaaaaall the way down and risk getting caught again. Daisy said
I got an idea! Luigi said
What? Daisy said
You have you umbrella with you? asked Luigi
Yes, as you know I always keep mine under my dress. Daisy said
She took it out.
Well, you can go out of the window and use that as a parachute. Luigi said
What about you? Said Daisy
I'll do my best to get out of here fast. Said Luid
Luigi, don't be so dumb.. Said Daisy
I can't bare to see you get hurt. Go without me, I'm sure I'll figure out something! Said Daisy
Luigi, I.. said Daisy.
Good luck, Daisy. Luigi said
Daisy sighed and hopped out the window, quickly using her umbrella. Luckily there was only a slight breeze outside in the dark gloomy forest.
Good luck, darling. Luigi saidHe ran outside the room.
I can do this, for Daisy!!! Said luigi

Luigi looked to his left: a long narrow coridor; then to his right: a long narrow corridor. Hmm, where to go? He heard Juniors coming from the right, so when he turned left, again he heard Juniors. This wasn't his day. He got captured, fell down a hill, was dumped TWICE by his "true love", and now, he was going to get captured agian.
Do this, Luigi, for Daisy.
That's what he was saying to himself. He looked up to see an air vent. WHEW! He jumped in. Luckily, this one was rather big; the thought of his pudgy bro being here made him giggle slightly. Down, straight forward, slightly to the left, then a slide, dead end at the right, so to the left. He thought this would make a great computer game, then laughed at the thought of he and Mario being world-famous!
FINALLY! He could see outside, only the kitchen, with a big bit of smelly cheese on the table, was in his way.
He went straight forward, until he thought of a most mischievous plan! He went into the kitchen, checking carefully to make sure no Juniors or even worse, Bowser himself, were there. He took the cheese, put it in the air vent, and turned the heating on full blast. Soon the lair was going to reek!!!

Luigi was outside. Freedom had never smelled so perfect.
Going somewhere? Junior1 asked
I don't think you are. Junior 2 said
Want this the easy way or the hard way? Junior 3 said
Daisy suddenly came running out and hit all three juniors with her umbrella. Luigi was thinking that Peach and Daisy must train together!
Nobody hurts my guy! Daisy said
Your guy? Luigi asked
Daisy winked.
Let's go home and talk, this place is starting to reeeeally stink. Said Daisy
Luigi was thinking this could really work out for him, it really could!

Up the hill, Daisy and Luigi saw it, THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM!
It's never felt so good to be home! Luigi said
YOu got that right!! said Daisy
He was being very quiet while walking there because he didn't want to do anything stupid. For what happened that morning, he still blamed socks.
Mario was in the distance with Peach.
Bro!!! said Mario
Mario!!! said Luigi
Daisy!! said Peach
Peach! Daisy said
The reunuion was bliss, all four were together in a circle like one big hug.

Back at the castle, when Luigi told them about the cheese in the vent, everyone was in fits of laughter- especially the Toads!
Man, just to see the look on Bowser's face once he smells it, whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahahahahahahahahah!!! said Mario
Well, I'm going to do the dishes. Said Daisy
Use the dishwasher Said E. Gadd
No, I'll do them. Said Daisy
Okay... said E gadd
Luigi, could you please, um, come with me? Said Daisy
Sure. Luigi said

Once in the kitchen, Daisy closed the door.
About what you said earlier... said daisy
Yeah? asked Luigi
I'd like to thank you, for saving me I mean. Said Daisy
What's that got to do with what I said? Said Luigi
Luigi, I've been living in a fantasy world. Said Daisy
You have?! Asked Luigi
Yes, waiting for a knight in shining armor. Daisy said
Oh. said Luigi
Luigi, you're the Mr. Perfect I need. Said Daisy
Daisy, is this- Luigi asked
Yes, it's official. I love you and I'd be honored to be your girlfriend! Said Daisy
Woooooohooooooo! said Luigi

Daisy giggled.
I mean, um... kool! said Luigi
Daisy laughed again.
Just kiss me! She said.
They kissed in the kitchen, not the most romantic of places, but there was to be a lot more where that came from. A LOT more! The End

---------- angelsweets2 added 1 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

Better? I re wrote it, it took 3 hours, but I re wrote it

---------- angelsweets2 added 3 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by paws
She was born Gracie Green the Golden Retriever, but she was adopted by The Verde's, a family of chihuahuas when they foundn her abandoned on there doorstep.

"buenos dias Gracie!" cried her lil' brother, Pequeño.
"Ah, good morning to you too, Pequeño!"
Rubi, the mother, said, "Como este?"
"Bien, Momma!" said Pequeño
"Rubi, you've got to remember to use English!" cried Gracie

That was jhow Gracie went. SHe was homeschooled and had to remind Momma Rubi to use English!

One day, Gracie went with Rubi, Pequeño, and Jose (the dad) to the beach.

Gracie went with Pequeño to go swimming. Jose watched them. Meanwhile, Rubi was further away tanning in the sun. Gracie and Pequeño swam for a while before her brother got hungry. "Let's see Momma." said Jose.
Gracie saw Rubi talking to a little crying boy. Rubi asked the beagle, "Como te llamas, pequeño chico?"
"Rubi, he won't know spanish! Little boy, what is your name?"
The beagle replied, "Rocky Shors. My mommy is at the clam stand, but i don't know where that is!"
"I know where that is!" excalimed Pequeño.

SO he led the way and Rocky found his mommy. THE END

OK that was a pathetic story I know
Aww no its not thats a very adorable and cute story you might just win this thing!

Last edited by angelsweets2; 12-31-2007 at 11:41 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-31-2007, 11:50 AM   #94
kinspets
Gift Guru

kinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellence
kinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellence

who won????
Old 01-11-2008, 09:50 PM   #95
Rainbow321123 is an unknown quantity at this point

The cheeky

Once in a land far away lived a herd of black and white cheeky dogs. They were all very friendly and nice but they were different from the regular cheeky dog. They were shy! They were afraid of meeting new Webkinz for the fear that those Webkinz would not like them. That was why they lived away from Kinzville deep in the forest. They were perfectly happy living by themselves but one little dog named Max always wondered what meeting other types of Webkinz would be like. He couldn't help it. He was curious. So Max rounded up some of his bravest cheeky friends and they plotted and planned for a trip to Kinzville the next morning. The next morning they set off. They traveled by hot air balloon so they could over look Kinzville. It was a day's journey but finally they got to Webkinz World. It looked terrific! They could see several shops and buildings. They landed in a grassy park. There were Webkinz all over playing and having fun but they stopped their play when they saw the hot air balloon. After a moment of silence a cocker spaniel said, " Who are you?"
" We are the black and white cheeky dogs" Max said,nervous, " We have come to Kinzville to find a new life."
"Oh!"an elephant said," Welcome! This is Kinzville. You will love it here. Come on, Kinz let's show the cheekies around!"

So the black and white cheeky dogs walked off with there new friends. They lived happily ever after

The End
Old 01-11-2008, 10:01 PM   #96
Can you guess?
Gifted

rennie1997 will become famous soon enough

Oh, I've entered a story, but instead of that story i'd like to enter this one. The indenting won't show up- I think you can find it, though.

My white pelt was stained with crimson blood as I limped out of the deathly silent camp. My mother and father were dead. My brothers and sisters were dead. It was only a matter of time before the hostile wolves came back to kill me, and I knew I had to get out of there. Fast.
As I trudged through thick undergrowth and an untamed forest, I prayed to Gaia, my mother, and Areca, my father. Mother, Father, am I doing the right thing? Will I get out of this... alive? As I thought about dying, a shiver ran up my spine. I was too young to die.
I pounded up and down the hard, frozen ground, my breath billowing out in clouds as I searched briskly for a temporary den, fear rising in my throat like bile.
Many hours later and farther into the maze of tangled trees and bushes, my breathing had become shallow and ragged, my paws dragging the ground and my vision double-crossed. Right before I stumbled and my vision melted into blackness, I saw a silhouette of a wolf standing in the faint morning light.

“She’s waking up!” someone barked, sounding thousands of miles away. I opened my eyes to see a group of wolves padding towards me. Their faces wore an expression I couldn’t put my paw on. “Who are you?” I managed to bark. “We are the wolves of Skypack- and who might you be?” they responded. “Ah, me?” I began, hesitating. “I am Artista of Dawnpack.” Well, I was- until the battle… I thought. They nodded approvingly.
“Welcome to Skypack, Artista. We are giving you the option to join our clan and prove your loyalties, or continue your life as a loner.
“We will give you until sunhigh to decide, then meet us at the Highrock.” The largest wolf barked, signaling to a large rock in the distance. I nodded my head and rose from my bracken bed. I strolled around the large clearing, amazed at the tidiness of the clan. There were several different dens- each one different. Other wolves were scurrying around, either talking to other wolves or heading out to hunt, I guessed. I gazed around the clearing, and I saw a wolf that looked about my age, 7 moons. “Hello,” I barked, wagging my tail, “Who are you? I am Artista.”
“Oh, hi! I am Natiqua, trainee of Bascina. I started my training yesterday!” he responded. “I came to camp today,” I began, “so I assume I will receive my apprentice name and my trainer later!” I barked happily.
Natiqua showed me around the camp, and I couldn’t believe it. Everything was so… neat! It made Dawnpack look primitive. I also told Natiqua about my previous life, and he looked amazed. “Wow! You swam in a lake?! We’ve only heard of it from the elders!” He yelped, taken aback. I nodded and grinned. After that, we wandered around, Natiqua introducing me to various wolves. A howl sounded from the Highrock. “All wolves able to leave the nursery meet me at the base of the Highrock.” And with that, many wolves came bounding out of dens to the rock.
“As you can see,” the large wolf began, “We have a new wolf with us.” Several pairs of eyes scanned the crowd, pinpointing me. Then I realized I was the only white wolf in the clearing. “Come up, little wolf.” He commanded, his dark almond eyes burning into my amber eyes. I strode up to face the great gray he-wolf. “Do you accept our offer to join Skypack? Or do you wish to keep your loner life?” he looked down at me, making me feel instantly tiny.
I looked over at Natiqua, his eyes shining with anticipation. I knew what I had to do. “Yes, I accept your offer to join Skypack.” I barked, and the tension in the air flooded out. Yelps of joy escaped from the wolves, until the lead male silenced them with a flick of his tail.
“I appreciate your decision. You will now be known as Accalia, and your mentor will be…” he searched the crowd for the right wolf. “Yes, your mentor will be Faelana.”
A lithe she-wolf bounded up the rock, and she leaned forward to touch noses with me. Her pepper-colored pelt brushed mine as she turned around to face the leader. Faelana was a young wolf- she could not have been much more than a year and a half old. “Good. Now, you all may go.” He dismissed the pack with a quick jerk of his head. I scrabbled down the rock, and found myself facing the whole pack- and they were all cheering for me! “Accalia! Accalia! Accalia!” They chanted. I wagged my tail and ducked my head, embarrassed to be the center of attention.
Hey, Accalia! Want to go to the den? It’s where everyone shares tongues!” Natiqua said, padding up to me. I nodded my head, and we sauntered over to an earthen den across the clearing.
A cluster of young wolves welcomed us as we walked into the small den. All of them were bright and breezy- except for one. A black wolf was in the corner of the den, looking at me as if I were a hostile enemy. His pelt was a midnight black that shone in the light, and his eyes were a peculiar blazing yellow. I suddenly felt insecure, as if those eyes could see what I was thinking. “Who is that… that…black wolf in the corner?” I asked Natiqua. “Oh, his name is Mandara. He’s always been…interesting...” He responded. Interesting was one way to put it, especially when he did the utterly unexpected. He lunged at us, teeth bared. I was turned into stone with fear, and I could only watch as he came closer and closer...

---------- rennie1997 added 1 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

Oh yeah- and here is a short poem I did- I think it really stinks, but it's worth a shot.

I gaze at my painting, a real piece of work.
Blinding whites to deep blues- a sunset of hues!
Art is a sport, I would say with a smirk,
It is no different than training for track-
Practice makes perfect, and my gusto never lacks.

As I set up my easel for another great day,
A picture is set in my head- a horse pulling a sleigh.
My instincts pull me as I paint, allowing my mind to stray.
It wanders, and thinks of things that have gone wrong,
But whatever happens, art is a part of who I am,
It comes to me naturally, like notes to a song.
And nothing will ever change that! No, Ma’am!

Last edited by rennie1997; 01-11-2008 at 10:01 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-11-2008, 10:05 PM   #97
call me high5 or fla
Gift Guru

Flairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud of

my bird chirps all day
my bird chirps all night
my bird chirps in flight
my bird chirps a LOT!
Flairfive is offline Female
Old 01-11-2008, 10:35 PM   #98
Rainbow321123 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Rainbow321123
The cheeky

Once in a land far away lived a herd of black and white cheeky dogs. They were all very friendly and nice but they were different from the regular cheeky dog. They were shy! They were afraid of meeting new Webkinz for the fear that those Webkinz would not like them. That was why they lived away from Kinzville deep in the forest. They were perfectly happy living by themselves but one little dog named Max always wondered what meeting other types of Webkinz would be like. He couldn't help it. He was curious. So Max rounded up some of his bravest cheeky friends and they plotted and planned for a trip to Kinzville the next morning. The next morning they set off. They traveled by hot air balloon so they could over look Kinzville. It was a day's journey but finally they got to Webkinz World. It looked terrific! They could see several shops and buildings. They landed in a grassy park. There were Webkinz all over playing and having fun but they stopped their play when they saw the hot air balloon. After a moment of silence a cocker spaniel said, " Who are you?"
" We are the black and white cheeky dogs" Max said,nervous, " We have come to Kinzville to find a new life."
"Oh!"an elephant said," Welcome! This is Kinzville. You will love it here. Come on, Kinz let's show the cheekies around!"

So the black and white cheeky dogs walked off with there new friends. They lived happily ever after

The End
PM me if I win!

---------- Rainbow321123 added 12 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

Webkinz World (please pm me if I win)

I play with my pet, all over Webkinz World. We visit the arcade and play Candy Bash, We go to the clinic and are done in a flash, we go to the curio shop and search for gems, And to the Clubhouse to play with some Kinz. Oh how I love Webkinz with all my heart, and I tuck my Webkinz in to bed. And I think of all the fun we have, here in Webkinz World.

I thought this poem showed the true spirit of Webkinz World.

Last edited by Rainbow321123; 01-11-2008 at 10:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-19-2008, 09:31 AM   #99
None of your beeswax
Gifted

tigeress3 will become famous soon enough

Here's my little poem.

Heart throb
Heart stop
Heart less
Heart broken

Horrid, I know.
Old 01-20-2008, 05:12 PM   #100
ganzygirl101 is a
Gifted

ganzygirl101 is on a distinguished road

It's not horrid. I think it says something deep. It's in this contest. It's good.
Closed