Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2008, 04:44 PM   #81
ρΘώęřħöΰşε
Webkinz :)

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

Default Re: Shadow’s Spooktacular Halloween Showcase!! Round 1&2 Winners POSTED! Round 3 (BONUS) In Progress! JackOLantern Carving! Come on in and share your Halloween Rooms, Costumes, Recipez!

1 1/2 days kinda til halloween!!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2008, 08:01 PM   #82

248keri is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Shadow’s Spooktacular Halloween Showcase!! Round 1&2 Winners POSTED! Round 3 (BONUS) In Progress! JackOLantern Carving! Come on in and share your Halloween Rooms, Costumes, Recipez!

i can't wait to go to the w shop and get all the halloween things!
248keri is offline Female
Old 09-30-2008, 10:41 AM   #83

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

Click the image to open in full size.

One more Day to enter those JackOLanterns...
while we're waiting for Haunted Room Items!!

---------- SaltyMac added 832 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

Less than 24 hours Left till OCTOBER!!

Wonder if the Haunted theme items will be available tonight at midnight, or if we'll have to wait till tomorrow morning,
or if we'll have to wait even LONGER??

Let us know if you get any new items...
Shadow and Severus would love to see any "in-progress" rooms anyone wants to share!

We plan to be here at midnight, judging the bonus round JackOLanterns, and checking for those Haunted items. Post a note if you have time to chat about Halloween!

Last edited by SaltyMac; 09-30-2008 at 10:41 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-30-2008, 05:21 PM   #84
Wavbug luvs her kinz
Wavbug is on a distinguished road

Okay here is my Jack....
Wavbug is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 07:12 AM   #85

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

OOOooh WAVBUG!! Salty and Sir Henry Morgan are LOVING the eyepatch! The flaming nose is awesome too! Great JackOLantern!!

---------- SaltyMac added 824 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

Oh NOOOO!

Shadow and Severus fell asleep before they got to welcome in October last night at midnight. Guess that means we can extend the judging deadline ...

Also, I checked in the W-Shop this morning. No Haunted theme yet. I've noticed they often do maintainence in the wee hours of Friday morning... We could hope for Friday!

So far we have 4 awesome Jack-O-Lanterns entries from:

248keri
KittyKat913
Powerhouse247
Wavbug

Would anyone else like to enter a Jack-O-Lantern?

Last edited by SaltyMac; 10-01-2008 at 07:12 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-01-2008, 05:59 PM   #86
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

awwwwwwwwwww i am sad so i get home and the w shop isn't working for me and neither is my room so i can't earn money or buy the new halloween theme by the way it looks awesome!
Old 10-01-2008, 08:14 PM   #87

Screech!! Shrieek!! Stop the Presses!
The Haunted House Theme has ARRIVED!
(Oh Well, ALMOST!)

I just got home, and I can't get into W-Shop or my room either. At least we probably won't have to wait till Friday to purchase Haunted Theme items!

---------- SaltyMac added 109 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

I made it into the W-Shop!

This is SO exciting!!!

I went into Tools/Internet Options, and deleted all the cookies, the history file, and all the temporary internet files. Not sure which one did it, but it worked! Now I have to retype my login and password for every website... Oh well, it's worth it I suppose!

Here's Shadow and Severus's Room, where they're hosting a small costume party...

Here's Shadow's Leaky Cauldron Pumpkin Grill:

And Darwin, the Bottlenose Dolphin, has opened a Sunken Ship Saloon. He is serving Halloween Nogg to celebrate the season!

Saturday 11 October 2008
Severus and Shadow are visiting with Junior, the Cheeky Monkey, in their new moonlit purple parlor . . .

Clarence and Higgins have been working on their Ghost Ship Captain's Quarters:

Here was an early version of Shadow and Severus's Room, under construction...

Saturday 18 October 2008
Severus's Great Pumpkin Patch
Check back to watch it grow on Post #26 of Salty's SeaSide Shack!

Last edited by SaltyMac; 10-19-2008 at 05:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-01-2008, 09:13 PM   #88
Official Mrs. Cullen
Gifted

GanzRocks11 is a jewel in the roughGanzRocks11 is a jewel in the rough

Here is my Jack needs a Face entry. Am I to late? I hope not! Click the image to open in full size. Under-construction Halloween Room is coming up!

---------- GanzRocks11 added 6 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

This is my Halloween Room from last year that is still kinda empty. I will post again as I update it and begin on my NEW Halloween Room!

---------- GanzRocks11 added 4 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

http://i34.tinypic.com/5la2ko.jpg Here is the direct link to "Jack Needs A Face."

---------- GanzRocks11 added 0 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

gtg people pm me tomorrow if you need anything! Good night!

Last edited by GanzRocks11; 10-01-2008 at 09:13 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
GanzRocks11 is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 09:30 PM   #89

248keri is on a distinguished road

posting my new work in progress room in a second

okay here it is http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2.../halloween.jpg

enjoy! sorry, it didn't crop right!

Last edited by 248keri; 10-01-2008 at 09:34 PM..
248keri is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 10:00 PM   #90
Transformers! <3

twilight is a glorious beacon of lighttwilight is a glorious beacon of lighttwilight is a glorious beacon of light

here's my new Halloween room! Vampire is the black cat; shes eating. Marina is the bat, who loves pictures, so she waved!! she says "enjoy Vamp's and my new room!" i will be adding another bat soon(Saturday) and will post a picture then too. any ideas what to name it?Click the image to open in full size.
twilight is offline Female
Closed