Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2008, 08:06 PM   #41
Webkinz eat
Webkinz :)

WillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Shadow’s Spooktacular Halloween Showcase!! Enter last year's Halloween Room BY Wed. Sept. 10! Calling all Creative Room Designers, Bat Lovers, Black Cats, Creepy Collectors, and Halloween Fans!!

oh yes! coming right up!
Click the image to open in full size.
I have another one but it won't load. I'll try my other one tomorrow.
Raven's intention of this costume was meant to be a Holloywood Red Carpet Star.
she's not sure if it worked but, she really hopes that she looks good enough to famous!
WillowT is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2008, 06:02 PM   #42

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Shadow’s Spooktacular Halloween Showcase!! Enter last year's Halloween Room BY Wed. Sept. 10! Calling all Creative Room Designers, Bat Lovers, Black Cats, Creepy Collectors, and Halloween Fans!!

View Post Originally Posted by WillowT
oh yes! coming right up!
I have another one but it won't load. I'll try my other one tomorrow.
Raven's intention of this costume was meant to be a Holloywood Red Carpet Star.
she's not sure if it worked but, she really hopes that she looks good enough to famous!
Thanks, WillowT! Raven looks great in purple! I bet it would look great in one of those purple Halloween rooms too!

Thanks for entering!

---------- SaltyMac added 2 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

Our Clever Contestants:

1. Twilight with Vamp, the Black Cat [room + costume]
2. Powerhouse247 with Cookie Dough, :cs:the Cocker Spaniel(?) [costume]
3. Puppylove101 with TidBit the Black Cat [costume]
4. Wavbug with Carmody the Monkey [room + costume]
5. Wikylo with Shade the Black Cat [room + costume]
6. Lyn16 with Shadow the Black Cat [costume]
7. KittyKat913 with Sassy :chi:the Chihuahua [costume]
8. 248Keri with Mr. Monk the Monkey [room + costume]
9. GanzRocks11 with Midnight the Black Cat [room + costume]

10. WillowT with Raven the Black Cat [costume]

?..Who will be next? ...

Today's the last day for Round 1. The Judges are starting to confer.... SO many great costumes and AWESOME rooms to review! We'll accept entries till midnight tonight, then post results by midnight tomorrow. Thanks again to all our Spooktacular Contestants!

Last edited by SaltyMac; 09-10-2008 at 06:05 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-11-2008, 02:08 PM   #43
Webkinz eat

WillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Shadow’s Spooktacular Halloween Showcase!! LAST DAY TO ENTER! Enter last year's Halloween Room by MIDNIGHT TONIGHT! Calling all Creative Room Designers, Bat Lovers, Black Cats, Creepy Collectors, and Halloween Fans!!

Results.......yay.
Old 09-11-2008, 07:17 PM   #44

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Shadow’s Spooktacular Halloween Showcase!! LAST DAY TO ENTER! Enter last year's Halloween Room by MIDNIGHT TONIGHT! Calling all Creative Room Designers, Bat Lovers, Black Cats, Creepy Collectors, and Halloween Fans!!

Shadow and Severus have consulted with the Judging panel, and are pleased to present . . .
Results of Round 1….

Room Category

All five were very inspired and inspired us with great ideas for when those items come out in the W-Shop!

1st Prize goes to Wikylo with Shade

2nd Place to Wavbug with Carmody

3rd Place to Twilight with Vamp

Costume Category

The judges were delighted with all the great outfits, and had a tough time deciding. Ultimately, it was the little extras in presentation that made the difference in this very tough competition.

1st Prize goes to Puppylove101 with Tidbit

2nd Place to Powerhouse247 with Cookie Dough

3rd Place to GanzRocks11 with Midnight

CONGRATULATIONS to all our winners!! Please PM SaltyMac with your WW UserID and which PSF or Food you would like for your prize.

Thanks again to all our creative and clever contestants! Since we’re still waiting for the Halloween items to come out in the W-Shop, Shadow and Severus would like to invite all our excellent entrants to compete in a BONUS ROUND…

Bonus Round: Fantasy WW Halloween Recipez

Invent a WW Recipe Name worthy of Chef Gazpacho or Sophia Souffle. Tell us the 3 ingredients from the W-shop to combine, and which appliance to use. BE CAREFUL not to combine 3 ingredients and an appliance that already make a WW recipe. Prizes will be the same as for round 1. Due date is Wednesday, 9/17, at 11:59 PM {UNLESS the W-shop gets the Halloween items before then, in which case we will move up the deadline…}. Good luck everyone! Can’t wait to see those creepy culinary creations!

Shadow and Severus

Last edited by SaltyMac; 09-14-2008 at 09:40 AM..
Old 09-11-2008, 08:25 PM   #45
Official Mrs. Cullen
Gifted

GanzRocks11 is a jewel in the roughGanzRocks11 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Shadow’s Spooktacular Halloween Showcase!! Round 1 RESULTS POSTED! BONUS ROUND: WW Halloween Recipez due 9/17/08. Good Luck Everyone!

Um, may I have the 3rd Halloween themed recipe? my webkinz username is kaitedid123.

---------- GanzRocks11 added 6 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

Ultimate Chocolate Voila - cookies, chocolate pudding, fudge

It has to be cooked on the stove.

I will post a pic in a second.

---------- GanzRocks11 added 33 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

pic coming in 2 minutes.

---------- GanzRocks11 added 0 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

The orange circles are circles of frosting.

Last edited by GanzRocks11; 09-11-2008 at 08:26 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
GanzRocks11 is offline Female
Old 09-13-2008, 03:36 AM   #46

Default Re: Shadow’s Spooktacular Halloween Showcase!! Round 1 RESULTS POSTED! BONUS ROUND: WW Halloween Recipez due 9/17/08. Good Luck Everyone!

View Post Originally Posted by GanzRocks11
Um, may I have the 3rd Halloween themed recipe? my webkinz username is kaitedid123.

---------- GanzRocks11 added 6 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

Ultimate Chocolate Voila - cookies, chocolate pudding, fudge

It has to be cooked on the stove.

I will post a pic in a second.

---------- GanzRocks11 added 33 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

pic coming in 2 minutes.

---------- GanzRocks11 added 0 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

The orange circles are circles of frosting.
WOW! Nice work, GanzRocks11!
Your creation would make Sophia Souffle proud!

---------- SaltyMac added 3 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by WillowT
Results.......yay.
WillowT, I love your Siggie! What's your bat's name?

Last edited by SaltyMac; 09-13-2008 at 03:36 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-13-2008, 08:49 AM   #47
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Here is my foodClick the image to open in full size.
Old 09-13-2008, 09:17 AM   #48

View Post Originally Posted by puppylove101
Here is my food
Puppylove and Tidbit!!! The judges are once again OVERWHELMED by your creativity! Thanks for the awesome entry!

Shadow and Severus
Old 09-13-2008, 09:20 AM   #49
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Your welcome I just ♥ The name severus what is the PSI again i forget?
Old 09-13-2008, 03:38 PM   #50
Webkinz eat

my bats name is BatZelda.
and im going to make some food.
Closed