Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2008, 08:06 PM   #231
Webkinz :)

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Shadow’s Spooktacular Halloween Showcase!! Round 6 (Finale!) DUE 10/29! STORY counts for HALF! Come on in and share your Halloween Rooms! WINNERS posted: Rounds 1 thru 5!

View Post Originally Posted by powerhouse247
OMG i am really trying to work hard and get it done not a lot of computer time the last couple of days i hope i get it done in time!

---------- powerhouse247 added 4 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

What if I can't get it done in time?

Judges' Note 29 Oct 08
We've had multiple requests for an extension of the due date for entries for this 6th and final round.

We really want to post winners by Halloween, for both the final round, and also the Grand Prizes.

We can extend the due date till tomorrow (10/30) at 8:00 PM KT.
After that, the judges will begin their deliberations, in the hopes of posting both sets of winners by Halloween morning.

Does this work for everybody who's still working?
Please let us know, and THANKS for making this contest so much FUN with your creative entries!!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2008, 07:21 AM   #232

gmk1996 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Shadow’s Spooktacular Halloween Showcase!! Round 6 (Finale!) DEADLINE EXTENDED till 8PM on 10/30: STORY counts for HALF! Come on in and share your Halloween Rooms! WINNERS posted: Rounds 1 thru 5!

Sorry for not posting sooner i was playing with a friend late last night.

So here we now

Chapter 2 Trick or treating
Welcome to Luna's Halloween Party '08
I'm your host Luna!
First off we are stopping at the swamp to get gummy flies and candy worms from our frog and turtle friends!
Now we are heading to Rico's who will give us a lovely surprise!
Awesome he gave us Skittle's!
Well were at Lulu's and she just gave us Kit-Kat
Since were at B-dawg and Rex's pad where they are giving us the rest of their candy!
We all got so much candy Yeah!

I will post chapter 3 tonight
pm me so i don't forget
thanks gmk1996
Old 10-30-2008, 07:04 PM   #233
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

Default Re: Shadow’s Spooktacular Halloween Showcase!! Round 6 (Finale!) DEADLINE EXTENDED till 8PM on 10/30: STORY counts for HALF! Come on in and share your Halloween Rooms! WINNERS posted: Rounds 1 thru 5!

Here it is:
Click the image to open in full size.

Here it goes...
All of the webbies are dressed up as different things! They are all here! We have costumes of all different shapes and sizes! The costume party is about to begin and the webkinz are very excited! There is a costume contest, a snack counter and dancing! Zephyr is at the door to greet all of his guests! Soon it will be dinner and the webkinz will sit around the table and sing some spooky halloween songs and tell some scary stories! And then it will be time to go trick-or-treating! The moon is out and it is time to roam the streets of kinzville hungry for candy! Time to go!

---------- powerhouse247 added 7 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

Thanks for the extension salty!

Last edited by powerhouse247; 10-30-2008 at 07:04 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-30-2008, 08:17 PM   #234
Diary Of A Wimpy Kid

I_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Oh, if I knew there was an extended deadline I porobably would have tryed to think of something for the story. I just didn't have any really good ideas.
I_love_Webkinz is offline Female
Old 10-31-2008, 06:09 AM   #235

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

The Long Awaited Event is FINALLY Here!

It's All Hallows Eve, and our panel of senior judges has gathered to review all the spooktacular entries, and confer over some pumpkin soup and hot apple cider.

DELIBERATIONS HAVE BEGUN...

WINNERS WILL BE POSTED
HALLOWEEN MORNING!

In the meantime, Shadow is wondering why nobody answered her Scavenger Challenge #11? This is still open to anyone with ambition to meet the challenge.

Also, the panel of judges would like to take this opportunity to once again thank all the creative contestants who posted so many SPOOKTACULAR entries over the last 2 months! We are honored that you shared your talents with us!

We've had so much fun, and we really hate to see it end!

We've noticed that a number our our contestants have their own contests going, some of which are still open to new entries. Please feel free to post your links here on this thread. It would be fun to see all of you in another contest. Also we've noticed that some of our exceptionally talented writers in this contest have story threads going. Please feel free to post those, and other links here, so we can all keep in touch and continue to be inspired by our collective creativity!

Lastly, Please post here, or send me a profile message, if you would like me (Salty) to host a new contest, with SnoCone the Polar Bear, and Tuxington the Penguin as hosts. Theme would be winter holidays. You suggest the rounds.

Gotta dash off... Shadow and Severus have some Trick-Or-Treating to do before midnight!

---------- SaltyMac added 156 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

Round 6: Stories with Costumed Webbies in Halloween Rooms

3rd Place for Round 6 goes to: 248keri
with Mr. Monk, Pupcake, and the gang at their
Tomato Soup and Cornbread pre-trick-or-treat Dinner

View Post Originally Posted by 248keri

Okay here is my gang getting ready for their first year of trick or treating!
Lorahlie and liberty bell have finished dinner and are watching tv while they wait for their friends to finish. Everyone has decided that from this Halloween forward they will eat tomato soup and cornbread for dinner. (a Halloween tradition to pass down for years!) of course they will all have their new chef G recipe, pecan pie, for desert! Audrey, Sir Reginald, Pupcake, and Mr. Monk are finishing up, while Sid checks up on everyone. (He’s ready to go!) When the night is over everyone will meet back at Mr. Monk and Pupcakes room to share all the yummy surprises and talk about their favorite part of the evening!!

thanks again for the reminder!

---------- SaltyMac added 304 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by SaltyMac

3rd Place goes to: 248keri
with Mr. Monk, Pupcake, and the gang at their
Tomato Soup and Cornbread pre-trick-or-treat Dinner

2nd Place for Round 6 goes to:
GMK1996 WITH LUNA'S HALLOWEEN PARTY 08:

View Post Originally Posted by gmk1996
chapter 1 of...
luna's halloween party '08!
i'm your host luna.
now your probably wondering where salsa went?
well she misteriously disapeared into the dungeon and captain who was supposed to come got sick and is staying home in bed! Boo hoo!
of course sheila is trying to figure out the new secret recipe but she is doing it here because she ran out of food.
shadow the chef made mummy wraps (hot dog weenies) and goblins soup. Dinner changed from earlier because salsa was allergic to the mummy wraps.
now we are off to trick-or-treating!
chapter 2 is coming once 1 person posts...

Chapter 2 Trick or treating
Welcome to Luna's Halloween Party '08
I'm your host Luna!
First off we are stopping at the swamp to get gummy flies and candy worms from our frog and turtle friends!
Now we are heading to Rico's who will give us a lovely surprise!
Awesome he gave us Skittle's!
Well were at Lulu's and she just gave us Kit-Kat
Since were at B-dawg and Rex's pad where they are giving us the rest of their candy!
We all got so much candy Yeah!

I will post chapter 3 tonight
pm me so i don't forget
thanks gmk1996

---------- SaltyMac added 27 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

FIRST PLACE FOR ROUND 6
goes to
KITTYKAT913 with Halloween Costume Ball:

View Post Originally Posted by KittyKat913

Please ignore the writing. It takes too long to retake the picture, redo the sky (which takes FOREVER) and re upload it. So please just pretend it says "Halloween Costume Ball" okay?

Look! The guests for the Halloween Costume Ball have arrived. In this once-a-year party event spectaculare, aspiring actors, honor students, society members and other talented youngsters get to join the best of the best in some good old Halloween fun!

Guests:
First row, left to right:

That would be Pepper Catz, the artist who’s won awards usually only achieved by the most gifted adults. This pint-size Picasso defies the saying, “When I grow up…” She believes that you have a choice whether you want to grow up at all, and that age is but a number, YOU (and your talent) decide what you’ll do and how you’ll get there. Pepper expressed her creativity with this colorful clown costume, transforming plain white garments into a polka dot masterpiece! Let’s all give her a hand.

Second row, left to right:

Angelina Whiskers dreams of being a prima ballerina, and that dream is steadily coming true. She won everyone over in her very first show, and starred in every show after that. Recently, despite her small stature, she auditioned for a part in New Yorkinz City. Sweet and girly are some adjectives for her, but none are worthy to describe the skill with which she dances. Even phenomenal falls short. Angelina has truly proved with hard work and determination, you can achieve anything. She told the world exactly what she liked with her costume, a ballerina princess. She might dance her way to a costume prize with this one!

Cinnamon Spyce plays the clarinet. And she plays it well. Though she’s only been playing for a year, she has a decade’s worth of skill, and is already playing difficult songs like the complete William Tell overture. She practices for an hour every day, and is steadily improving even beyond her current exceptional skill. She has wowed everyone, and music is her passion. Her favorite song played so far was Dance of the Bumblebees, and she decided to express that in her costume. This bumble bee costume has everyone buzzing!

That astronaut with antlers is Frosty Sno, the student who loves physics. She studies it with passion and is doing work and experiments far above her grade level. She often does work at her home for fun, and she has a thirst for knowledge. The teachers are all awed by Frosty’s miraculous smarts and eager to help her in any way possible. Frosty dreams of being accepted into the NASAkinz program. She really is shooting for the stars with this realistic space suit.

You may have already met Emily Hornn, as word is traveling fast about her cozy little restaurant in the north corner of Kinzville. Top Notch is the place to go for paninis, pancakes, and even pinamento. She has been cooking from a young age, and is often very busy with her restaurant, but she is still loyal to her friends and hardworking at school. Though she is a master cook, she hardly ever wears a white chef outfit in the kitchen, as she finds it to be impractical. Emily was honored and asked to cater at the ball this year, in the special Pumpkin Grille. She expressed her talent with the chef clothes, and is cooking up quite a reaction.

Checkers McChess is a young aeronautics student, but shhh, don’t tell. He keeps his love of flying on the DL, though he has many times been encouraged to spill the beans and be proud. On Halloween, however, he can show his interests and no one will ever know. He’s really flying high in this pilot costume!

Third row, left to right:

Sassy Martinez is an aspiring actress. She has been acting since she was small, and has been in numerous calendar trivias, ads, and school plays. She even has an agent! Her best friend, Hershey Hooves, helps her in every way possible, arranging auditions, photo shoots, and other things. Sassy recently auditioned for a part in a movie, and they just heard back a few days ago: She got it! So keep a look out for “The Phantomkinz of the Opera”, in which Sassy will star. However, instead of being a predictable movie star, she really got out there with this outrageous hippie costume. Peace, man.

Fourth Row, left to right:

Hershey Hooves is an author (and Sassy Martinez’s agent). She writes almost non-stop, and wants to become either a children’s author or a news paper reporter. She has even been published! Twice small poetry books and once a book of short stories. Hershey unleashed her ironic side with a cowboy costume. Yeehaw!

Now that you’ve gotten to know our guests, they all head to the Lair to have some fun.

The Lair is a spooky haunted house, and also a great entertaining arena. Let’s see what our guests are doing.

Emily the rhino and Pepper are watching spooky Halloween themed programs.

Sassy sees what the future has in store for her with the crystal ball.

Hershey inspects the Haunted Dungeon Gate to see if there really are monsters hiding behind it.

Frosty and Checkers enjoy some delicious Halloween punch, but avoid the snacks. They want to save room for the delicious dinner that Emily prepared.

Cinnamon examines the creepy crypts resting on the shelf.

Angelina watches the progress of the fierce storm raging outside.

After mingling with the guests for a while, Emily runs to check on her food. It’s almost ready!

Yum! The guests come into the Pumpkin Grille to enjoy the delicious feast: Almond Bultrice Punch, Trickle Treacle, Spinneretti, Monstrosoupy, Scary Berry Crunch, Freaky Flan, and Halloweenog. It will be quite delicious!

Emily really outdid herself this time! The Spinneretti is just crispy enough on the top and creamy and gooey on the inside. The Trickle Treacle is the perfect thickness. The Almond Bultrice punch has just the slightest trace of blueberries, the Halloweenog is the perfect temperature, the Monstrosoupy has just the right amount of salt, the Freaky Flan is thin enough, and the Scary Berry Crunch has delicious topping.

Happy Halloween!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO ROUND 6 WINNERS!
Grand Prize Winners to be announced
As Soon as somebody posts...

Please help me out by posting a
THANKS!

Last edited by SaltyMac; 10-31-2008 at 12:06 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-31-2008, 06:11 AM   #236

248keri is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Shadow’s Spooktacular Halloween Showcase!! FINAL JUDGING IN PROGRESS.... WINNERS will be announced on HALLOWEEN!

here is a black cat. i hope this is what you needed!

oh and third place! i'm so excited!!

Last edited by 248keri; 10-31-2008 at 06:14 AM..
248keri is offline Female
Old 10-31-2008, 06:22 AM   #237

Default Re: Shadow’s Spooktacular Halloween Showcase!! FINAL JUDGING IN PROGRESS.... WINNERS will be announced on HALLOWEEN!

... and NOW! ... without further Adiu ...

THE GRAND CHAMPIONS
of SPOOKTACULAR HALLOWEEN DECORATING, COSTUME DESIGN, STORY-TELLING, RECIPEZ CREATION, AND MORE!

Last edited by SaltyMac; 10-31-2008 at 11:13 AM..
Old 10-31-2008, 06:28 AM   #238

Default Re: Shadow’s Spooktacular Halloween Showcase!! Rounds 1, 2, 3 & 4 Winners POSTED! Round 5 NOW In Progress! Come on in and share your Halloween Rooms!

3RD GRAND PRIZE GOES TO
GMK1996 with LUNA the Witch-Bat!

View Post Originally Posted by gmk1996

this is gmk1996 tuning in at...
luna's halloween party

with your host luna!

first off these costumes are amazing!

in the scene:
:toucan:sheila the toucan is dressed up as a clown performing her "act."
:bt:bengie the bengal gangster and oliver the gold swim star are listening in very deeply.
oliver will be going to the annual "midnight spooktacular swim" later he is warming up.
:chi:salsa the chihuahua diva is observing the ultra spooky dungeon.
dun dun dunna nun!
lucille the cheeky monkey and her brother cheekers the monkey are debating with baxter the beagle over where to trick-ortreat.
baxter is a banana.
lucille and cheekers are fall leaves.
rex the rottweiler is sitting at the mystical desk of doom trying to see what is so scary about it.
:rott:rex is a "beach boy" as if! Lol!
me, luna the bat am waiting for more guests to arrive so we can start our feast of ghouls and goblins soup and vampire brain ( chicken noodle soup and sasuage.
ariel the "velvety beach girl" as if! Lol!
she and her friends shadow the lil'kinz black lab and peanut the cocker spaniel are watching halloweentown on the big screen.
shadow is a gangster chef.
:cs:peanut is a school boy.

once captain the lil'kinz black bear arrives the dinner will start.
(will have a pic and description)

after, dinner they are going trick-or-treating at :tdf:luigi, bugsy, and :turt:pooky's house. :luvfrog:lulu's apartment. :rac:rico's condo.
and b-dawg's royal palace.
(will have a pic and description)

then we will show oliver's award ceremony! If he wins that is.
(will have picture and description)

finally, we will total up our candy and go to bed.
(will have description)

yours truely,
luna the witch-bat

---------- gmk1996 added 5 minutes and 57 seconds later ----------

my pictures and desciption will be in round 6 for the dinner, trick-or-treating, and the race!

Last edited by SaltyMac; 10-31-2008 at 06:35 AM..
Old 10-31-2008, 06:44 AM   #239

Default Re: Shadow’s Spooktacular Halloween Showcase!! Round 6 (Finale!) DUE 10/29! STORY counts for HALF! Come on in and share your Halloween Rooms! WINNERS posted: Rounds 1 thru 5!

2nd GRAND PRIZE goes to
KittyKat913!

View Post Originally Posted by KittyKat913

Look! The guests for the Halloween Costume Ball have arrived. In this once-a-year party event spectaculare, aspiring actors, honor students, society members and other talented youngsters get to join the best of the best in some good old Halloween fun!

Now that you’ve gotten to know our guests, they all head to the Lair to have some fun.

After mingling with the guests for a while, Emily runs to check on her food. It’s almost ready!

Yum! The guests come into the Pumpkin Grille to enjoy the delicious feast: Almond Bultrice Punch, Trickle Treacle, Spinneretti, Monstrosoupy, Scary Berry Crunch, Freaky Flan, and Halloweenog. It will be quite delicious!

Emily really outdid herself this time! The Spinneretti is just crispy enough on the top and creamy and gooey on the inside. The Trickle Treacle is the perfect thickness. The Almond Bultrice punch has just the slightest trace of blueberries, the Halloweenog is the perfect temperature, the Monstrosoupy has just the right amount of salt, the Freaky Flan is thin enough, and the Scary Berry Crunch has delicious topping.

Happy Halloween!!!
---------- SaltyMac added 1 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

---------- SaltyMac added 5 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

And the suspense builds....

I need someone else to post so I can use more pictures to post
FIRST PLACE GRAND PRIZE WINNER AND SPOOKTACULAR CHAMPION!
Please help me out by posting a
THANKS!

Last edited by SaltyMac; 10-31-2008 at 06:47 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-31-2008, 09:33 AM   #240
You wish you were
Gifted

KittyKat913 is a jewel in the roughKittyKat913 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Shadow’s Spooktacular Halloween Showcase!! Round 6 and Grand Prize WINNERS Posted!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Please check in on last post!

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIRST PLACE AND SECOND GRAND PRIZE!!! I think I might die. Congratulations to the other contestants, all of your entries were awesome. I'm kinda sad right now.... the judging means that it's over. Yes, I think you could start a Winter Celebration, exactly like this one, with the little bonus pictures and scavenger challenges and stuff. You'd just make it for Christmas and Hannukah (spelling?) and winter in general. ;] I hope you do!

Thanks so much, and again, great job to everyone, ESPECIALLY Salty. :]

<3 Kitty
KittyKat913 is offline Female
Closed