Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2008, 07:34 PM   #221
Webkinz :)

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Shadow’s Spooktacular Halloween Showcase!! Round 6 (Finale!) DUE 10/29! STORY counts for HALF! Come on in and share your Halloween Rooms! WINNERS posted: Rounds 1 thru 5!

Severus's Great Pumpkin Watch Party

Chapter 1: Pumpkin Harvest

"The pumpkin harvest is ready! The pumpkin harvest is ready!" Severus flew shouting through the streets of Kinzville. "Come on out to my pumpkin patch and help me welcome in the Great Pumpkin!"

Click the image to open in full size.

Severus's best friend, Shadow, the black cat, was the first to arrive, dressed in her favorite witch outfit with white Hollywood shades.

Junior, the cheeky monkey, and Matilda the monkey were the next to arrive. Junior chose a cowboy costume, while Matilda dressed as a ballet princess.

Tetley, the elephant, stopped by in his favorite wizard outfit.

Lil' St. Bernard, Professor Higgins, and Lil' Gold and White Cat, Sir Henry Morgan, are dressed as Autumn Leaves in their Fallfest clothes.

Hobbes the tiger is dressed as a bumble bee.

Splash is wearing her trademark chef outfit.

Salty is wearing her pirate outfit, complete with Webkinz Crown of Wonder.

Wonder when the great pumpkin will show?

Chapter 2: Nightfall

The sun has set. The Harvest moon has risen. The wind is howling through the trees, causing the last of the autumn leaves to fall. Shadow, Severus, Salty, Splash, and the whole crew are still waiting patiently for the Great Pumpkin...

Chapter 3: A Dark and Stormy Night

As the night wore on, the wind howled louder, and Lilkinz Sir Henry and Professor Higgins began to get cold in their autumn leaf outfits. Matilda was shivering in her ballerina princess costume. “Are you sure he’s coming?” she asked. “He’ll be here,” Severus assured her. “You just have to be patient.”
“Was that a raindrop I felt?” Tetley wondered out loud. “I felt one, too,” confirmed Splash. “I heard that hurricane Ichabod was passing through our area,” reported Professor Higgins.

Just then, the sky turned even blacker than black, as the moon disappeared behind the storm clouds, and rain began to pour on our little pumpkin partiers. “We’d better get inside before we all catch a frightful cold!” proclaimed Shadow. We can dry off in the purple parlor, and still look out the windows for the Great Pumpkin.

Chapter 4: A Cat’s Tale

And so our little group of pumpkin watchers retired to the purple parlor, where they took turns looking out the windows into the pumpkin patch to make sure they wouldn’t miss the arrival of the “Great One”.
“Tell us a Ghost Story, Shadow!” begged Hobbes. “I just LOVE your stories!” “Yes, Shadow! PLEASE!” echoed Matilda.
“Okay,” began Shadow. “Once upon a time in Kinzville, there lived a Raven, named Edgar A. Crow… Edgar lived in an old abandoned house at the top of the hill… "
“Sorry to interrupt your marvelous monologue, Shadow, but is anyone else feeling frightfully famished?” Professor Higgins inquired.
“Now that you mention it, I’m having difficulty being creative on an empty stomach,” Shadow agreed. “Why don’t we go next door to my Leaky Cauldron Grille, and maybe Splash can whip us up some snacks while I play some tunes for you on the piano? Would you mind, Splash?”
“Great idea Shadow! It would be my pleasure!” responded Splash, with her trademark enthusiasm. “I can make a Freaky Flan, and some Scarey Berry Crunch, some of those new triple twisted broomstix might be nice on a night like this, and perhaps a nice Almond Blutrice Punch to rinse down the sweets!”
Chapter 5: Melancholy Melody

The little band of costume-clad friends paraded into the Grille for a midnight snack. As Splash busied herself in the kitchen, preparing an elaborate spread, Shadow entertained them with tunes on the piano. After a few songs, Salty started to notice the tempo was slowing, and the chords were sounding a bit, - well, sad. “Is everything okay, Shadow?” she inquired.
“Well Salty, I guess I’m a little sad.”
“What are you sad about, Shadow?”
“Well, Halloween is my favorite time of year! I’ve had SO much fun playing dress-up, and making new recipez, and decorating – yes, especially decorating! I guess I’m just sad because it will all be over soon.”
“I understand, Shadow. It’s kind of ironic, isn’t it? Here we are on the night before Halloween, waiting for the great pumpkin, enjoying tasty treats together with all of our best friends. It should be the happiest time ever, but we’re sad to think it will soon be over.”
“What do you do when you’re sad for something to end, Salty?” Shadow asked of her big sister.
“Well, Shadow, I guess I usually try to begin something new that will be just as much fun as the old thing.”

Stay tuned for Chapter 6 . . .

Shadow's Scavenger Challenge #11 is still open...

Only 2 more days till the final deadline...

Also, don't forget the Haunted Theme items go away after tomorrow!

Who will be next to post?

Last edited by SaltyMac; 10-28-2008 at 10:36 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2008, 07:18 PM   #222
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Default Re: Shadow’s Spooktacular Halloween Showcase!! Round 6 (Finale!) DUE 10/29! STORY counts for HALF! Come on in and share your Halloween Rooms! WINNERS posted: Rounds 1 thru 5!

I will post mine tommorow
Old 10-28-2008, 07:48 PM   #223

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by puppylove101
I will post mine tommorow
Thanks for checking in, Puppylove!
Old 10-28-2008, 08:30 PM   #224

248keri is on a distinguished road

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...ri/contest.jpg

Okay here is my gang getting ready for their first year of trick or treating!
Lorahlie and liberty bell have finished dinner and are watching tv while they wait for their friends to finish. Everyone has decided that from this Halloween forward they will eat tomato soup and cornbread for dinner. (a Halloween tradition to pass down for years!) of course they will all have their new chef G recipe, pecan pie, for desert! Audrey, Sir Reginald, Pupcake, and Mr. Monk are finishing up, while Sid checks up on everyone. (He’s ready to go!) When the night is over everyone will meet back at Mr. Monk and Pupcakes room to share all the yummy surprises and talk about their favorite part of the evening!!

thanks again for the reminder!
248keri is offline Female
Old 10-28-2008, 08:48 PM   #225

View Post Originally Posted by 248keri

Okay here is my gang getting ready for their first year of trick or treating!
Lorahlie and liberty bell have finished dinner and are watching tv while they wait for their friends to finish. Everyone has decided that from this Halloween forward they will eat tomato soup and cornbread for dinner. (a Halloween tradition to pass down for years!) of course they will all have their new chef G recipe, pecan pie, for desert! Audrey, Sir Reginald, Pupcake, and Mr. Monk are finishing up, while Sid checks up on everyone. (He’s ready to go!) When the night is over everyone will meet back at Mr. Monk and Pupcakes room to share all the yummy surprises and talk about their favorite part of the evening!!

thanks again for the reminder!
Thanks for posting, 248keri! Great entry!
Oh how FUN: a Halloween dinner tradition! And we love the way you tied it back to your earlier entry with the pecan pie!

Excellent Story!
Old 10-28-2008, 08:52 PM   #226

hey how do you get the picture big salty? if you can't tell me, is there a thread i can brush up on? thank you for always making my pic big for me!

Last edited by 248keri; 10-28-2008 at 09:03 PM..
Old 10-28-2008, 08:54 PM   #227

gmk1996 is on a distinguished road

Chapter 1 of...
Luna's Halloween Party '08!
I'm your host Luna.
Now your probably wondering where Salsa went?
Well she misteriously disapeared into the dungeon and captain who was supposed to come got sick and is staying home in bed! Boo Hoo!
Of course Sheila is trying to figure out the new secret recipe but she is doing it here because she ran out of food.
Shadow the chef made mummy wraps (hot dog weenies) and goblins soup. Dinner changed from earlier because Salsa was allergic to the mummy wraps.
Now we are off to trick-or-treating!
Chapter 2 is coming once 1 person posts...
Old 10-28-2008, 09:03 PM   #228

i'll post so i can read chaper 2!

i'm sorry did you want another picture up? i all ready have mine up, so i guess i'll wait for another post!

Last edited by 248keri; 10-28-2008 at 09:09 PM..
Old 10-28-2008, 09:30 PM   #229

View Post Originally Posted by 248keri
hey how do you get the picture big salty? if you can't tell me, is there a thread i can brush up on? thank you for always making my pic big for me!
I see you're already using Photobucket. In photobucket, under the picture, the last code is the IMG code. That's the one you want to paste into your entry. There is a how-to guide here on WI. I had it in the first post till tonight, but I just deleted it to make room for winners thread. Hold on - I'll see if I can find, and post back here.

Here's the link. It's by lexibrooke1016:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ant-t4220.html

---------- SaltyMac added 6 Minutes and 10 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by gmk1996
Chapter 1 of...
Luna's Halloween Party '08!
I'm your host Luna.
Now your probably wondering where Salsa went?
Well she misteriously disapeared into the dungeon and captain who was supposed to come got sick and is staying home in bed! Boo Hoo!
Of course Sheila is trying to figure out the new secret recipe but she is doing it here because she ran out of food.
Shadow the chef made mummy wraps (hot dog weenies) and goblins soup. Dinner changed from earlier because Salsa was allergic to the mummy wraps.
Now we are off to trick-or-treating!
Chapter 2 is coming once 1 person posts...
Mmmmm! Yummy Mummy Wraps!! Our favorite!!
Can't wait for chapter 2!

Thanks for posting, GMK!

Last edited by SaltyMac; 10-28-2008 at 09:31 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-29-2008, 08:01 PM   #230
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

OMG i am really trying to work hard and get it done not a lot of computer time the last couple of days i hope i get it done in time!

---------- powerhouse247 added 4 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

What if I can't get it done in time?

---------- powerhouse247 added 3 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

Oh No!! I have to get off now! Oh well can I still show everyone my room even if it isn't going to be judged?:*(:*(:*(:*(:*(:*(:*(:*(:*(

Last edited by powerhouse247; 10-29-2008 at 08:01 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed