Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2008, 08:21 PM   #211
Webkinz :)
 
SaltyMac's Avatar
SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Shadow’s Spooktacular Halloween Showcase!! Rounds 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Winners POSTED! Round 6 (Finale!) NOW In Progress! Come on in and share your Halloween Rooms!

View Post Originally Posted by KittyKat913
OMG OMG, tied for first! AHHHH! Congratulations to everyone else, and really creative entries. Oh, and Fred Rover won a silver medal. :]

<3 Kitty
Thanks KittyKat! Great Job! Check your Kinzpost for a tastey treat!

---------- SaltyMac added 1 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by powerhouse247
Yay! Black Kitty!
THANKS for the black kitty, Powerhouse! Check your kinzpost for a tastey treat!

---------- SaltyMac added 4 Minutes and 17 Seconds later ----------

Shadow's Scavenger Challenge #11

Can you find the Question with this Picture, and Answer it back here on Shadow's Showcase?
Click the image to open in full size.
Also the black cat deal still applies!

---------- SaltyMac added 112 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

Severus's Great Pumpkin Watch Party

"The pumpkin harvest is ready! The pumpkin harvest is ready!" Severus flew shouting through the streets of Kinzville. "Come on out to my pumpkin patch and help me welcome in the Great Pumpkin!"
Click the image to open in full size.
Severus's best friend, Shadow, the black cat, was the first to arrive, dressed in her favorite witch outfit with white Hollywood shades.

Junior, the cheeky monkey, and Matilda the monkey were the next to arrive. Junior chose a cowboy costume, while Matilda dressed as a ballet princess.

Tetley, the elephant, stopped by in his favorite wizard outfit.

Lil' St. Bernard, Professor Higgins, and Lil' Gold and White Cat, Sir Henry Morgan, are dressed as Autumn Leaves in their Fallfest clothes.

Hobbes the tiger is dressed as a bumble bee.
Splash is wearing her trademark chef outfit.
Salty is wearing her pirate outfit, complete with Webkinz Crown of Wonder.

Wonder when the great pumpkin will show?


Last edited by SaltyMac; 10-24-2008 at 08:21 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
SaltyMac is offline
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2008, 07:33 AM   #212
ρΘώęřħöΰşε
Webkinz :)
 
powerhouse247's Avatar
powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

Default Re: Shadow’s Spooktacular Halloween Showcase!! Rounds 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Winners POSTED! Round 6 (Finale!) NOW In Progress! Come on in and share your Halloween Rooms!

I love your story it is so cute!
powerhouse247 is offline
Old 10-25-2008, 09:37 AM   #213
Webkinz :)
 
SaltyMac's Avatar
SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Shadow’s Spooktacular Halloween Showcase!! Rounds 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Winners POSTED! Round 6 (Finale!) NOW In Progress! Come on in and share your Halloween Rooms!

View Post Originally Posted by powerhouse247
I love your story it is so cute!
Thanks Powerhouse!

---------- SaltyMac added 30 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by SaltyMac
Shadow's Scavenger Challenge #11

Can you find the Question with this Picture, and Answer it back here on Shadow's Showcase?
Click the image to open in full size.
Also the black cat deal still applies!



Shadow's Challenge is still open

Last edited by SaltyMac; 10-25-2008 at 09:37 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
SaltyMac is offline
Old 10-25-2008, 09:08 PM   #214
Webkinz :)
 
SaltyMac's Avatar
SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Shadow’s Spooktacular Halloween Showcase!! Rounds 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Winners POSTED! Round 6 (Finale!) NOW In Progress! Come on in and share your Halloween Rooms!

View Post Originally Posted by SaltyMac
Shadow's Scavenger Challenge #11

Can you find the Question with this Picture, and Answer it back here on Shadow's Showcase?
Click the image to open in full size.
Also the black cat deal still applies!

---------- SaltyMac added 112 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

Severus's Great Pumpkin Watch Party

"The pumpkin harvest is ready! The pumpkin harvest is ready!" Severus flew shouting through the streets of Kinzville. "Come on out to my pumpkin patch and help me welcome in the Great Pumpkin!"
Click the image to open in full size.
Severus's best friend, Shadow, the black cat, was the first to arrive, dressed in her favorite witch outfit with white Hollywood shades.

Junior, the cheeky monkey, and Matilda the monkey were the next to arrive. Junior chose a cowboy costume, while Matilda dressed as a ballet princess.

Tetley, the elephant, stopped by in his favorite wizard outfit.

Lil' St. Bernard, Professor Higgins, and Lil' Gold and White Cat, Sir Henry Morgan, are dressed as Autumn Leaves in their Fallfest clothes.

Hobbes the tiger is dressed as a bumble bee.
Splash is wearing her trademark chef outfit.
Salty is wearing her pirate outfit, complete with Webkinz Crown of Wonder.

Wonder when the great pumpkin will show?


The sun has set. The Harvest moon has risen. The wind is howling through the trees, causing the last of the autumn leaves to fall. Shadow, Severus, Salty, Splash, and the whole crew are still waiting patiently for the Great Pumpkin...
Click the image to open in full size.
SaltyMac is offline
Old 10-26-2008, 07:26 AM   #215
Gifted
 
puppylove101's Avatar
puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Default Re: Shadow’s Spooktacular Halloween Showcase!! Rounds 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Winners POSTED! Round 6 (Finale!) NOW In Progress! Come on in and share your Halloween Rooms!

That's cool! I ♥ the story!
puppylove101 is offline
Old 10-26-2008, 09:06 AM   #216
Webkinz :)
 
SaltyMac's Avatar
SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Shadow’s Spooktacular Halloween Showcase!! Rounds 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Winners POSTED! Round 6 (Finale!) NOW In Progress! Come on in and share your Halloween Rooms!

View Post Originally Posted by puppylove101
That's cool! I ♥ the story!
Thanks Puppylove!



Shadow's Scavenger Challenge #11 is still open...

SaltyMac is offline
Old 10-26-2008, 09:16 AM   #217
Gifted
 
puppylove101's Avatar
puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Default Re: Shadow’s Spooktacular Halloween Showcase!! Round 6 (Finale!) DUE 10/29! STORY counts for HALF! Come on in and share your Halloween Rooms! WINNERS posted: Rounds 1 thru 5!

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...tml?p=11226408
can anybody come check out my thread? it's a halloween one too
puppylove101 is offline
Old 10-26-2008, 09:49 AM   #218
Webkinz :)
 
SaltyMac's Avatar
SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Shadow’s Spooktacular Halloween Showcase!! Round 6 (Finale!) DUE 10/29! STORY counts for HALF! Come on in and share your Halloween Rooms! WINNERS posted: Rounds 1 thru 5!

View Post Originally Posted by puppylove101
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...tml?p=11226408
can anybody come check out my thread? it's a halloween one too
Everybody, we highly recommend Puppylove's Halloween Guide!
She has compiled Recipes, Rooms, and Costumes all in one place!
Check it out!



Also, WHO WILL BE FIRST to post their story, rooms, and costumed Webbies for round 6?

SaltyMac is offline
Old 10-26-2008, 12:36 PM   #219
You wish you were
Gifted
 
KittyKat913's Avatar
KittyKat913 is a jewel in the roughKittyKat913 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Shadow’s Spooktacular Halloween Showcase!! Round 6 (Finale!) DUE 10/29! STORY counts for HALF! Come on in and share your Halloween Rooms! WINNERS posted: Rounds 1 thru 5!

Click the image to open in full size.

Please ignore the writing. It takes too long to retake the picture, redo the sky (which takes FOREVER) and re upload it. So please just pretend it says "Halloween Costume Ball" okay?


Look! The guests for the Halloween Costume Ball have arrived. In this once-a-year party event spectaculare, aspiring actors, honor students, society members and other talented youngsters get to join the best of the best in some good old Halloween fun!

Guests:
First row, left to right:

That would be Pepper Catz, the artist who’s won awards usually only achieved by the most gifted adults. This pint-size Picasso defies the saying, “When I grow up…” She believes that you have a choice whether you want to grow up at all, and that age is but a number, YOU (and your talent) decide what you’ll do and how you’ll get there. Pepper expressed her creativity with this colorful clown costume, transforming plain white garments into a polka dot masterpiece! Let’s all give her a hand.

Second row, left to right:

Angelina Whiskers dreams of being a prima ballerina, and that dream is steadily coming true. She won everyone over in her very first show, and starred in every show after that. Recently, despite her small stature, she auditioned for a part in New Yorkinz City. Sweet and girly are some adjectives for her, but none are worthy to describe the skill with which she dances. Even phenomenal falls short. Angelina has truly proved with hard work and determination, you can achieve anything. She told the world exactly what she liked with her costume, a ballerina princess. She might dance her way to a costume prize with this one!

Cinnamon Spyce plays the clarinet. And she plays it well. Though she’s only been playing for a year, she has a decade’s worth of skill, and is already playing difficult songs like the complete William Tell overture. She practices for an hour every day, and is steadily improving even beyond her current exceptional skill. She has wowed everyone, and music is her passion. Her favorite song played so far was Dance of the Bumblebees, and she decided to express that in her costume. This bumble bee costume has everyone buzzing!

That astronaut with antlers is Frosty Sno, the student who loves physics. She studies it with passion and is doing work and experiments far above her grade level. She often does work at her home for fun, and she has a thirst for knowledge. The teachers are all awed by Frosty’s miraculous smarts and eager to help her in any way possible. Frosty dreams of being accepted into the NASAkinz program. She really is shooting for the stars with this realistic space suit.

You may have already met Emily Hornn, as word is traveling fast about her cozy little restaurant in the north corner of Kinzville. Top Notch is the place to go for paninis, pancakes, and even pinamento. She has been cooking from a young age, and is often very busy with her restaurant, but she is still loyal to her friends and hardworking at school. Though she is a master cook, she hardly ever wears a white chef outfit in the kitchen, as she finds it to be impractical. Emily was honored and asked to cater at the ball this year, in the special Pumpkin Grille. She expressed her talent with the chef clothes, and is cooking up quite a reaction.

Checkers McChess is a young aeronautics student, but shhh, don’t tell. He keeps his love of flying on the DL, though he has many times been encouraged to spill the beans and be proud. On Halloween, however, he can show his interests and no one will ever know. He’s really flying high in this pilot costume!

Third row, left to right:

Sassy Martinez is an aspiring actress. She has been acting since she was small, and has been in numerous calendar trivias, ads, and school plays. She even has an agent! Her best friend, Hershey Hooves, helps her in every way possible, arranging auditions, photo shoots, and other things. Sassy recently auditioned for a part in a movie, and they just heard back a few days ago: She got it! So keep a look out for “The Phantomkinz of the Opera”, in which Sassy will star. However, instead of being a predictable movie star, she really got out there with this outrageous hippie costume. Peace, man.

Fourth Row, left to right:

Hershey Hooves is an author (and Sassy Martinez’s agent). She writes almost non-stop, and wants to become either a children’s author or a news paper reporter. She has even been published! Twice small poetry books and once a book of short stories. Hershey unleashed her ironic side with a cowboy costume. Yeehaw!

Now that you’ve gotten to know our guests, they all head to the Lair to have some fun.

Click the image to open in full size.

The Lair is a spooky haunted house, and also a great entertaining arena. Let’s see what our guests are doing.

Emily the rhino and Pepper are watching spooky Halloween themed programs.

Sassy sees what the future has in store for her with the crystal ball.

Hershey inspects the Haunted Dungeon Gate to see if there really are monsters hiding behind it.

Frosty and Checkers enjoy some delicious Halloween punch, but avoid the snacks. They want to save room for the delicious dinner that Emily prepared.

Cinnamon examines the creepy crypts resting on the shelf.

Angelina watches the progress of the fierce storm raging outside.

After mingling with the guests for a while, Emily runs to check on her food. It’s almost ready!

Click the image to open in full size.




Yum! The guests come into the Pumpkin Grille to enjoy the delicious feast: Almond Bultrice Punch, Trickle Treacle, Spinneretti, Monstrosoupy, Scary Berry Crunch, Freaky Flan, and Halloweenog. It will be quite delicious!

Click the image to open in full size.


Emily really outdid herself this time! The Spinneretti is just crispy enough on the top and creamy and gooey on the inside. The Trickle Treacle is the perfect thickness. The Almond Bultrice punch has just the slightest trace of blueberries, the Halloweenog is the perfect temperature, the Monstrosoupy has just the right amount of salt, the Freaky Flan is thin enough, and the Scary Berry Crunch has delicious topping.

Happy Halloween!!!
KittyKat913 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 01:27 PM   #220
Webkinz :)
 
SaltyMac's Avatar
SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Shadow’s Spooktacular Halloween Showcase!! Round 6 (Finale!) DUE 10/29! STORY counts for HALF! Come on in and share your Halloween Rooms! WINNERS posted: Rounds 1 thru 5!

View Post Originally Posted by KittyKat913
Click the image to open in full size.

Please ignore the writing. It takes too long to retake the picture, redo the sky (which takes FOREVER) and re upload it. So please just pretend it says "Halloween Costume Ball" okay?


Look! The guests for the Halloween Costume Ball have arrived. In this once-a-year party event spectaculare, aspiring actors, honor students, society members and other talented youngsters get to join the best of the best in some good old Halloween fun!

Guests:
First row, left to right:

That would be Pepper Catz, the artist who’s won awards usually only achieved by the most gifted adults. This pint-size Picasso defies the saying, “When I grow up…” She believes that you have a choice whether you want to grow up at all, and that age is but a number, YOU (and your talent) decide what you’ll do and how you’ll get there. Pepper expressed her creativity with this colorful clown costume, transforming plain white garments into a polka dot masterpiece! Let’s all give her a hand.

Second row, left to right:

Angelina Whiskers dreams of being a prima ballerina, and that dream is steadily coming true. She won everyone over in her very first show, and starred in every show after that. Recently, despite her small stature, she auditioned for a part in New Yorkinz City. Sweet and girly are some adjectives for her, but none are worthy to describe the skill with which she dances. Even phenomenal falls short. Angelina has truly proved with hard work and determination, you can achieve anything. She told the world exactly what she liked with her costume, a ballerina princess. She might dance her way to a costume prize with this one!

Cinnamon Spyce plays the clarinet. And she plays it well. Though she’s only been playing for a year, she has a decade’s worth of skill, and is already playing difficult songs like the complete William Tell overture. She practices for an hour every day, and is steadily improving even beyond her current exceptional skill. She has wowed everyone, and music is her passion. Her favorite song played so far was Dance of the Bumblebees, and she decided to express that in her costume. This bumble bee costume has everyone buzzing!

That astronaut with antlers is Frosty Sno, the student who loves physics. She studies it with passion and is doing work and experiments far above her grade level. She often does work at her home for fun, and she has a thirst for knowledge. The teachers are all awed by Frosty’s miraculous smarts and eager to help her in any way possible. Frosty dreams of being accepted into the NASAkinz program. She really is shooting for the stars with this realistic space suit.

You may have already met Emily Hornn, as word is traveling fast about her cozy little restaurant in the north corner of Kinzville. Top Notch is the place to go for paninis, pancakes, and even pinamento. She has been cooking from a young age, and is often very busy with her restaurant, but she is still loyal to her friends and hardworking at school. Though she is a master cook, she hardly ever wears a white chef outfit in the kitchen, as she finds it to be impractical. Emily was honored and asked to cater at the ball this year, in the special Pumpkin Grille. She expressed her talent with the chef clothes, and is cooking up quite a reaction.

Checkers McChess is a young aeronautics student, but shhh, don’t tell. He keeps his love of flying on the DL, though he has many times been encouraged to spill the beans and be proud. On Halloween, however, he can show his interests and no one will ever know. He’s really flying high in this pilot costume!

Third row, left to right:

Sassy Martinez is an aspiring actress. She has been acting since she was small, and has been in numerous calendar trivias, ads, and school plays. She even has an agent! Her best friend, Hershey Hooves, helps her in every way possible, arranging auditions, photo shoots, and other things. Sassy recently auditioned for a part in a movie, and they just heard back a few days ago: She got it! So keep a look out for “The Phantomkinz of the Opera”, in which Sassy will star. However, instead of being a predictable movie star, she really got out there with this outrageous hippie costume. Peace, man.

Fourth Row, left to right:

Hershey Hooves is an author (and Sassy Martinez’s agent). She writes almost non-stop, and wants to become either a children’s author or a news paper reporter. She has even been published! Twice small poetry books and once a book of short stories. Hershey unleashed her ironic side with a cowboy costume. Yeehaw!

Now that you’ve gotten to know our guests, they all head to the Lair to have some fun.

Click the image to open in full size.

The Lair is a spooky haunted house, and also a great entertaining arena. Let’s see what our guests are doing.

Emily the rhino and Pepper are watching spooky Halloween themed programs.

Sassy sees what the future has in store for her with the crystal ball.

Hershey inspects the Haunted Dungeon Gate to see if there really are monsters hiding behind it.

Frosty and Checkers enjoy some delicious Halloween punch, but avoid the snacks. They want to save room for the delicious dinner that Emily prepared.

Cinnamon examines the creepy crypts resting on the shelf.

Angelina watches the progress of the fierce storm raging outside.

After mingling with the guests for a while, Emily runs to check on her food. It’s almost ready!

Click the image to open in full size.




Yum! The guests come into the Pumpkin Grille to enjoy the delicious feast: Almond Bultrice Punch, Trickle Treacle, Spinneretti, Monstrosoupy, Scary Berry Crunch, Freaky Flan, and Halloweenog. It will be quite delicious!

Click the image to open in full size.


Emily really outdid herself this time! The Spinneretti is just crispy enough on the top and creamy and gooey on the inside. The Trickle Treacle is the perfect thickness. The Almond Bultrice punch has just the slightest trace of blueberries, the Halloweenog is the perfect temperature, the Monstrosoupy has just the right amount of salt, the Freaky Flan is thin enough, and the Scary Berry Crunch has delicious topping.

HappyHalloween!!!


WOW, KittyKat! THANKS for being first to post for the grand finale!
Super-fantastic fabulous story!! We LOVE the depth of your characters! They really are a who’s who of the cream of the crop!
We hope Frosty makes it into NASAkinz because she seems to have all the right stuff to shoot for the stars!
The dinner looks scrumptious! Definitely making us hungry for more!
Thanks again for your FABULOUS entry!!

SaltyMac is offline
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:23 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts