Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2008, 11:26 PM   #201
Webkinz :)

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Shadow’s Spooktacular Halloween Showcase!! Rounds 1, 2, 3 & 4 Winners POSTED! Round 5 NOW In Progress! Come on in and share your Halloween Rooms!

And FIRST PRIZE for Round 5 is a TIE

Between GMK1996 with Luna the witch-bat's pre-trick or treat costume contest . . .

View Post Originally Posted by gmk1996
Click the image to open in full size.

This is gmk1996 tuning in at...
Luna's Halloween Party

With your host Luna!

First off these costumes are amazing!

In the scene:
Sheila the Toucan is dressed up as a Clown performing her "act."
Bengie the Bengal Gangster and Oliver the Gold swim star are listening in very deeply.
Oliver will be going to the annual "Midnight Spooktacular Swim" later he is warming up.
Salsa the Chihuahua Diva is observing the ultra spooky dungeon.
Dun dun dunna nun!
Lucille the Cheeky Monkey and her brother Cheekers the Monkey are debating with baxter the Beagle over where to Trick-orTreat.
Baxter is a Banana.
Lucille and Cheekers are Fall leaves.
Rex the Rottweiler is sitting at the Mystical Desk of Doom trying to see what is so scary about it.
Rex is a "Beach Boy" as if! LOL!
Me, Luna the bat am waiting for more guests to arrive so we can start our feast of ghouls and Goblins Soup and Vampire Brain ( Chicken Noodle Soup and Sasuage.
Ariel the "Velvety Beach Girl" as if! LOL!
She and her friends Shadow the lil'kinz Black Lab and Peanut the Cocker Spaniel are watching Halloweentown on the big screen.
Shadow is a Gangster Chef.
Peanut is a School Boy.

Once Captain the lil'kinz Black Bear arrives the dinner will start.
(will have a pic and description)

After, dinner they are going Trick-or-Treating at Luigi, Bugsy, and Pooky's House. Lulu's Apartment. Rico's Condo.
And B-Dawg's Royal Palace.
(will have a pic and description)

Then we will show Oliver's Award Ceremony! If he wins that is.
(will have picture and description)

Finally, we will total up our candy and go to bed.
(will have description)

Yours Truely,
Luna the Witch-bat

---------- gmk1996 added 5 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

My pictures and desciption will be in round 6 for the dinner, trick-or-treating, and the race!
---------- SaltyMac added 4 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

And KittyKat913
with Emily the Rhino from the Top Notch, in her Pumplin Grill!

View Post Originally Posted by KittyKat913
OK, here's my entry:

That's Emily the rhino you see there. Hard working, fair, and eager to please describe her. She's also an excellent chef and is striving to pass level five in cooking class: she's aching to have that stove for her kitchen! She runs a small resteraunt (spelling ?) in the south corner of KinzVille, called Top Notch. Though she's cooking up a storm, the chef outfit is just her Halloween costume. When actually working in the kitchen, she prefers sweats and a t-shirt. She finds white to be impractical with all the stains. She's so excited that the Halloween Costume Ball was chosen to be held at her resteraunt! She made the special Pumpkin Grill just for this occasion. The costumed guests will arrive, go through a candy gathering walk in the yard (that was one of my bonus pictures), walk through The Lair/Haunted House, have dinner in the Pumpkin Grill, and then mingle throughout the rooms. (This will all be posted as my entry in round 6.) Emily is checking to see that everything is going according to plan. The Spineretti is baking in the Jack O Lantern Stove as we speak, the Halloweenogg is being chilled in the coffin like fridge, and she's stirring the Trickle Treacle. There is also candy scattered about the room, that the clever eye can add to their treat bag, similar to an easter egg hunt. Emily returned to quickly make sure that the cauldron is at the right temperature to boil the treacle before rushing off to greet the first guests. But without further adieu, presenting...

The PUMPKIN GRILL! With Emily, your hostess.
Click the image to open in full size.

AWESOME JOB EVERYONE!

CONGRATS TO OUR 4 WINNERS!
Please PM me with which PSFs you would like!

P.S. I got a new Penguin, named Tuxington. You can add his PSF to list of choices on post #1 (along with Darwin the Dolphin and Buzz Aldren the Eagle).

Round 6 Starts NOW!!
ENTRIES DUE 10/29/08

TIME TO PULL OUT ALL THE STOPS:
Host a Halloween Costume BASH!
Tell about the creative food you're serving, and the venue for the evening. Story will count for half of the points, with room and costumes making up the other half.

Oh, by the way.... Shadow want's to remind you there's still a scavenger challenge unsolved!

Last edited by SaltyMac; 10-20-2008 at 11:37 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2008, 02:17 PM   #202
Diary Of A Wimpy Kid

I_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Shadow’s Spooktacular Halloween Showcase!! Rounds 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Winners POSTED! Round 6 (Finale!) NOW In Progress! Come on in and share your Halloween Rooms!

Congrats to all the fantastic entries, and the winners! I'm going to go get ready for Round 6.
I_love_Webkinz is offline Female
Old 10-21-2008, 06:12 PM   #203
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

Default Re: Shadow’s Spooktacular Halloween Showcase!! Rounds 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Winners POSTED! Round 6 (Finale!) NOW In Progress! Come on in and share your Halloween Rooms!

great job everybody!!

i know the story is kind of late but here it is:
the reason zephyr is dancing around like that is because he was trying to cook some tasty scary berry crunch and he burnt himself on the stove so he is trying to stop the pain by getting some air on it we rushed him off to dr. quacks and he put some ointment on it and put a halloween band - aid on it so it feels all better now!

off to work on my room i think it might be time to break out that $1000 kinzcash coin that i've been saving for something special

---------- powerhouse247 added 5 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

here is the answer to shadow's scavenger hunt challenge #8
salty is helping severus
severus is wearing a crown of wonder, a halloween vest and bee shoes!
salty is wearing a crown of wonder also, and the pirate eyepatch, shirt, pants, and boots! and if there is a belt he is wearing the black one !

---------- powerhouse247 added 17 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

ohh im soo sad!
some one closed my hamster for webkinz thread cause it didn't get posted on for a couple of days and some one closed my room design help too! awww i am sad and parches is crying! look:
Click the image to open in full size. i think he will be okay though but how will i get hamster webbies now? do you think someone from ganz already saw it??

Last edited by powerhouse247; 10-21-2008 at 06:12 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-21-2008, 06:34 PM   #204
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Oh No! I accindentily kinda already did round six in a weird way. I will just have to make something totally different
Old 10-21-2008, 08:01 PM   #205

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by powerhouse247
great job everybody!!

i know the story is kind of late but here it is:
the reason zephyr is dancing around like that is because he was trying to cook some tasty scary berry crunch and he burnt himself on the stove so he is trying to stop the pain by getting some air on it we rushed him off to dr. quacks and he put some ointment on it and put a halloween band - aid on it so it feels all better now!

off to work on my room i think it might be time to break out that $1000 kinzcash coin that i've been saving for something special

---------- powerhouse247 added 5 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

here is the answer to shadow's scavenger hunt challenge #8
salty is helping severus
severus is wearing a crown of wonder, a halloween vest and bee shoes!
salty is wearing a crown of wonder also, and the pirate eyepatch, shirt, pants, and boots! and if there is a belt he is wearing the black one !

---------- powerhouse247 added 17 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

ohh im soo sad!
some one closed my hamster for webkinz thread cause it didn't get posted on for a couple of days and some one closed my room design help too! awww i am sad and parches is crying! look:
Click the image to open in full size. i think he will be okay though but how will i get hamster webbies now? do you think someone from ganz already saw it??
Thanks for the GREAT STORY, Powerhouse!
And also GREAT JOB on the Scavenger Challenge Question! A tastey kinzpost will be on its way tonight!
SO Sorry your thread got closed! I hate when that happens! Can you start a new one, and we could all subscribe and keep it alive?

---------- SaltyMac added 46 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by puppylove101
Oh No! I accindentily kinda already did round six in a weird way. I will just have to make something totally different
We have faith in your literary talent and creativity, Puppylove! Just looking for the next chapter of the story you've started!

---------- SaltyMac added 2 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by I_love_Webkinz
Congrats to all the fantastic entries, and the winners! I'm going to go get ready for Round 6.
Thanks I_Love_Webkinz!
And thanks for finding all those scavenger challenges

---------- SaltyMac added 6 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

Shadow's Scavenger Challenge #9

Can you name the Artwork on the wall of Plumpy's Halloween Room?

Last edited by SaltyMac; 10-23-2008 at 08:37 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-22-2008, 07:21 AM   #206

gmk1996 is on a distinguished road

Ok Salty can I do my pic this weekend since im in a lot of other contest that require pictures from webkinz or paint pictures
Old 10-22-2008, 05:26 PM   #207
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

Thanks for understanding, SaltyMac! I think the name of the artwork in Plumpy's Halloween Room is called the "Witch's Bathtub Poster!"
Old 10-23-2008, 08:35 PM   #208

View Post Originally Posted by powerhouse247
Thanks for understanding, SaltyMac! I think the name of the artwork in Plumpy's Halloween Room is called the "Witch's Bathtub Poster!"
Great Job, Powerhouse! Tastey Kinzpost headed your way!

Shadow's Scavenger Challenge #10
What does Fred Rover Receive in chapter 11?
Also, Tastey treat for first to post a at end of Salty's Seaside Shack

---------- SaltyMac added 1 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by gmk1996
Ok Salty can I do my pic this weekend since im in a lot of other contest that require pictures from webkinz or paint pictures
Plenty of time GMK1996. Last round is due 10/29. I believe that's next Wed?

Last edited by SaltyMac; 10-23-2008 at 08:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-23-2008, 08:54 PM   #209
You wish you were
Gifted

KittyKat913 is a jewel in the roughKittyKat913 is a jewel in the rough

OMG OMG, tied for first! AHHHH! Congratulations to everyone else, and really creative entries. Oh, and Fred Rover won a silver medal. :]

<3 Kitty
KittyKat913 is offline Female
Old 10-24-2008, 03:58 PM   #210
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

Yay! Black Kitty!
Closed