Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2008, 03:47 PM   #191
You wish you were
Gifted

KittyKat913 is a jewel in the roughKittyKat913 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Shadow’s Spooktacular Halloween Showcase!! Rounds 1, 2, 3 & 4 Winners POSTED! Round 5 NOW In Progress! Come on in and share your Halloween Rooms!

Quote:
View Post Originally Posted by SaltyMac

Shadow's Scavenger Challenge #5

We will send a tastey halloween treat to first person to answer:

Name the Exclusive Item near the table in Plumpy's Spooky Halloween Room.

Twister in a pot.
KittyKat913 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2008, 03:57 PM   #192
Webkinz :)

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Shadow’s Spooktacular Halloween Showcase!! Rounds 1, 2, 3 & 4 Winners POSTED! Round 5 NOW In Progress! Come on in and share your Halloween Rooms!

View Post Originally Posted by KittyKat913
Twister in a pot.

Great Job, Kitty! Check your Kinzpost for a tastey treat!

You guys are fast, but this time, I'm ready with another one...

Shadow's Scavenger Challenge #6

In Chapter 10 of Fred Rover's Big Win, what is the name of Fred's competitor?
Old 10-19-2008, 04:00 PM   #193
You wish you were
Gifted

KittyKat913 is a jewel in the roughKittyKat913 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

Great Job, Kitty! Check your Kinzpost for a tastey treat!

You guys are fast, but this time, I'm ready with another one...

Shadow's Scavenger Challenge #6

In Chapter 10 of Fred Rover's Big Win, what is the name of Fred's competitor?

Petunia Pringle.
KittyKat913 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 06:03 PM   #194

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by KittyKat913
Petunia Pringle.
Great Job AGAIN, Kitty!

I'll have to send your next treat tomorrow, since KinzPost will only let me send one per day to the same person.

Okay, here's another one:

Shadow's Scavenger Challenge #7
What does it say on Dr. Quack's Eye Chart?
Old 10-19-2008, 07:52 PM   #195
Diary Of A Wimpy Kid

I_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Dr. Quack's eye chart reads: Webkinz are so much fun and if you collect all of them you will impress your friends.
I_love_Webkinz is offline Female
Old 10-20-2008, 04:37 PM   #196
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

This is my Halloween Kitchen!
Click the image to open in full size.
Hope you like it!
Old 10-20-2008, 07:18 PM   #197

View Post Originally Posted by powerhouse247
This is my Halloween Kitchen!
View Post Originally Posted by powerhouse247
Hope you like it!
WOW, Powerhouse! We LOVE it!! SO TASTEY and SO ORIGINAL!!
Can you tell us a story about our host and what Zephyr is up to in this scene?
Thanks for posting!!

---------- SaltyMac added 2 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by I_love_Webkinz
Dr. Quack's eye chart reads: Webkinz are so much fun and if you collect all of them you will impress your friends.
Great Job, I_Love_Webkinz!
Another treat coming your way (tomorrow)!

Another question coming all of your way as soon as I think one up!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shadow's Scavenger Challenge #8

Okay, lets see if we can make this one more challenging...
Who is helping Severus tend his garden tonight, and what are they both wearing?

---------- SaltyMac added 2 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

Round 5 Entries Recieved:

1. MomtoFaye with trick or treaters snacking in Misty's Dining Room

2. KittyKat913 with Emily the Rhino and the Pumpkin Grille

3. GMK1996 with Luna the Witch-Bat hosting pre-trick-or-treat Costume Party

4. Me2Me2 with Actres Bat, Lexi's Haunted House

5. I_Love_Webkinz with Frankenstein and Bride Dinner

6. Wavebug with dinner and a movie

7. Powerhouse247 with halloween kitchen

For Round 5, Let's kick it up a notch:

Post your current rooms, but include one or more of your Webbies in Costume, and tell us a story about our hosts, their personalities, and what event they are getting ready for or having in your room. If it's dinner, what are they serving? If it's trick or treat, what are they giving out or hoping to receive?

Last edited by SaltyMac; 10-20-2008 at 08:01 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-20-2008, 07:59 PM   #198
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Exclamation Re: Shadow’s Spooktacular Halloween Showcase!! Rounds 1, 2, 3 & 4 Winners POSTED! Round 5 NOW In Progress! Come on in and share your Halloween Rooms!

Here it finally is. I hope you like it.
My room is a mix of Halloween items, fall fest items, and things I found around the house.
Here are all of my webkinz in costume.
Misty is dressed as a beach tourist.
Dusty is dressed as a valentine.
:wt:Snowball is dressed as a chef.
Sammy is dressed as a witch.
:ccatepper is dressed as a hippo.
:graisy as a swimsuit model.
:rdr:Olive is dressed as a Scottish man.
Tid Bit is dressed as a princess.
Milky Way is dressed as a cruise captain.
:abn:Cinnamon is dressed as Alvin The Chipmunk.
Ebony is dressed as a stylish astronaut.
Cheddar is dressed as Frankestein.
Blackberry is dressed as a secret agent.
:chi:Bongo is dressed as the sunshine.
:seal:Bubbles is dressed like a skateboarder.
Right now Misty is judging the results for the costume contest. She is consulting her mystical crystal ball. Some of them are even bobbing for apples(sailboats). As the four boys enjoy a mighty feast of pumpkin soup, apple cider, and for dessert pumpkin pie and licorice bats. If they are lucky the chef(Snowball) might even make them some pumpkin pops or phantom pops. The four sitting are talking about what they are hoping to recieve going when they go trick or treating. They are having a great time and will welcome anyone to come over.
Old 10-20-2008, 11:15 PM   #199

View Post Originally Posted by puppylove101
My room is a mix of Halloween items, fall fest items, and things I found around the house.
Snowball is dressed as a chef.
Pepper is dressed as a hippo.
Daisy as a swimsuit model.
Olive is dressed as a Scottish man.
id Bit is dressed as a princess.
Cinnamon is dressed as Alvin The Chipmunk.
Bongo is dressed as the sunshine.
Bubbles is dressed like a skateboarder.
Right now Misty is judging the results for the costume contest. She is consulting her mystical crystal ball. Some of them are even bobbing for apples(sailboats). As the four boys enjoy a mighty feast of pumpkin soup, apple cider, and for dessert pumpkin pie and licorice bats. If they are lucky the chef(Snowball) might even make them some pumpkin pops or phantom pops. The four sitting are talking about what they are hoping to recieve going when they go trick or treating. They are having a great time and will welcome anyone to come over.

Great Job, Puppylove!! Thanks for posting! Love the unique items in the room, creative costumes, and fun story! Looks like an awesome party!

---------- SaltyMac added 5 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

[left]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shadow's Scavenger Challenge #8

Okay, lets see if we can make this one more challenging...
Who is helping Severus tend his garden tonight, and what are they both wearing?

---------- SaltyMac added 2 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

Round 5 Entries Recieved:

1. MomtoFaye with trick or treaters snacking in Misty's Dining Room

2. KittyKat913 with Emily the Rhino and the Pumpkin Grille

3. GMK1996 with Luna the Witch-Bat hosting pre-trick-or-treat Costume Party

4. Me2Me2 with Actres Bat, Lexi's Haunted House

5. I_Love_Webkinz with Frankenstein and Bride Dinner

6. Wavebug with dinner and a movie

7. Powerhouse247 with Sweets & Treats Halloween kitchen

8. Puppylove101 with Apple-Bobbing Costume Party

For Round 5, Let's kick it up a notch:

Post your current rooms, but include one or more of your Webbies in Costume, and tell us a story about our hosts, their personalities, and what event they are getting ready for or having in your room. If it's dinner, what are they serving? If it's trick or treat, what are they giving out or hoping to receive?
Okay, THANKS for the EXCELLENT ENTRIES EVERYBODY!!

The Judges will be coming through at midnight tonight, so if there are any last minute additions, you have about 2 more hours to get them in!

---------- SaltyMac added 177 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

ROUND 5 RESULTS!!

Once again, the judges are OVERWHELMED at the creativity and talent of our contestants! After much deliberation, and several servings of Almond Blutrice Punch, we've made our decision.... For this round, the panel gave equal weighting to Room Design, Costumes, and Story.

---------- SaltyMac added 2 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

3rd Prize Goes to ... Me2Me2 with Lexi the Actress Bat

View Post Originally Posted by Me2Me2
Lexi is my webkinz who loves to act! Her dream is to become an actress in a horror film. You can see her in her haunted house. She hope one day to make it big at Webbywood so she runs a haunted house every year to scare the lil kinz for pratice. Here you can see her facing down the hanuted totem poles with the cannon, ready to give the order for Mr. Monkey to shoot if the totem poles will not let them out of the room! She is the process of currently negotiating with the ghost of vacation island to make an apperance on Haloween, but fears he might be a little too scary.

Last edited by SaltyMac; 10-20-2008 at 11:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-20-2008, 11:17 PM   #200

2nd Prize goes to . . . Puppylove101 with Tidbit's Big Costume Bash!

View Post Originally Posted by puppylove101
:wt:Snowball is dressed as a chef.
:ccatepper is dressed as a hippo.
:graisy as a swimsuit model.
:rdr:Olive is dressed as a Scottish man.
Tid Bit is dressed as a princess.
:abn:Cinnamon is dressed as Alvin The Chipmunk.
:chi:Bongo is dressed as the sunshine.
:seal:Bubbles is dressed like a skateboarder.

Closed