Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2008, 10:23 PM   #181
Webkinz :)

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Shadow’s Spooktacular Halloween Showcase!! Rounds 1, 2, 3 & 4 Winners POSTED! Round 5 NOW In Progress! Come on in and share your Halloween Rooms!

Shadow's Scavenger Hunt Bonus Challenge #3
You guys are pretty fast!
Next question: Still offering a treat to first person to post a black cat at end of Salty's SeaSide Shack thread, and also to the first person to answer this question: What kind of Shark does Darwin the Dolphin Dream of being?

---------- SaltyMac added at the stroke of midnight, under a full harvest moon with werewolves howling and vampires flying....-while sipping broomstick brew and snacking on licorice bats ---------

Judging Update:

A couple of people haven't been on for a few days, and the judges are thinking we'd like to extend the deadline to give them a chance. We will plan to judge Round 5 on Monday night at 11:59 PM.

PLEASE KEEP THOSE EXCELLENT ENTRIES COMING!

Last edited by SaltyMac; 10-18-2008 at 10:28 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2008, 10:30 PM   #182

gmk1996 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Shadow’s Spooktacular Halloween Showcase!! Rounds 1, 2, 3 & 4 Winners POSTED! Round 5 NOW In Progress! Come on in and share your Halloween Rooms!

Darwin the Dolphin dreams of being a pool shark and i posted a black cat on your house thread
Old 10-18-2008, 11:08 PM   #183

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by gmk1996
Darwin the Dolphin dreams of being a pool shark and i posted a black cat on your house thread
Great Find, GMK1996!
Do I already have your WW username? Can you PM it to me?
Thanks!
Old 10-18-2008, 11:47 PM   #184

gmk1996 is on a distinguished road

My WW user is gmk1996
my WI user is gmk1996
Old 10-19-2008, 12:42 AM   #185

View Post Originally Posted by gmk1996
My WW user is gmk1996
my WI user is gmk1996
Great, Thanks! Sending you a friend request in WW now!
Old 10-19-2008, 08:54 AM   #186
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

I am sorry but my WW account isn't working right now. I will keep trying though I think you will like it.
Old 10-19-2008, 12:49 PM   #187

Arrow Re: Shadow’s Spooktacular Halloween Showcase!! Rounds 1, 2, 3 & 4 Winners POSTED! Round 5 NOW In Progress! Come on in and share your Halloween Rooms!

View Post Originally Posted by SaltyMac
Great, Thanks! Sending you a friend request in WW now!
By the way, my WW username is PirateMacintosh.

---------- SaltyMac added 1 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by puppylove101
I am sorry but my WW account isn't working right now. I will keep trying though I think you will like it.
Good Luck getting into WW, Puppylove! Looking forward to seeing your story!

Powerhouse247 PM'd me that she will post for round 5, also.

---------- SaltyMac added 2 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

Shadow's Scavenger Hunt Bonus Challenge #4

As for the first 3 challenges, I will send a Halloween Treat via Kinzpost to the first person to answer this question:
What is the ANSWER to Quizzie's Bonus question today?

---------- SaltyMac added 47 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

Round 5 Entries Recieved:

1. MomtoFaye with trick or treaters snacking in Misty's Dining Room

2. KittyKat913 with Emily the Rhino and the Pumpkin Grille

3. GMK1996 with Luna the Witch-Bat hosting pre-trick-or-treat Costume Party

4. Me2Me2 with Actres Bat, Lexi's Haunted House

5. I_Love_Webkinz with Frankenstein and Bride Dinner

6. Wavebug with dinner and a movie

---------- SaltyMac added at the stroke of midnight, under a full harvest moon with werewolves howling and vampires flying....-while sipping broomstick brew and snacking on licorice bats ---------

Judging Update:

A couple of people haven't been on for a few days, and the judges are thinking we'd like to extend the deadline to give them a chance. We will plan to judge Round 5 on Monday night at 11:59 PM.
PLEASE KEEP THOSE EXCELLENT ENTRIES COMING!

Shadow's Spooktacular Showcase Round 5!

Begans Saturday 11 October, 2008.
Deadline Extended to Monday, 20 October at 11:59 PM.

For Round 5, Let's kick it up a notch:

Post your current rooms, but include one or more of your Webbies in Costume, and tell us a story about our hosts, their personalities, and what event they are getting ready for or having in your room. If it's dinner, what are they serving? If it's trick or treat, what are they giving out or hoping to receive?

Round 6 will be the Final Round with entries due on Halloween.

For the last round, Shadow and Severus were thinking it might be fun to show a costume party going on in your rooms... What do you guys think?

Keep those EXCELLENT ENTRIES coming!!

Last edited by SaltyMac; 10-19-2008 at 12:53 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-19-2008, 01:01 PM   #188
jenna522

mxmom8887 is on a distinguished road

Click the image to open in full size.

Thank you and good luck to everyone

---------- mxmom8887 added 1 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

Happy Halloween to everyone

Last edited by mxmom8887; 10-19-2008 at 01:01 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
mxmom8887 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 01:04 PM   #189
Diary Of A Wimpy Kid

I_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to behold

The answer to Quizzy's Bonus Question today is a heart doctor. I also like the idea for Round 6!
I_love_Webkinz is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 01:59 PM   #190

View Post Originally Posted by mxmom8887

Thank you and good luck to everyone

---------- mxmom8887 added 1 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

Happy Halloween to everyone
AWESOME rooms MXMom8887! Some interesting and spooky unique items you've included!

Could you tell us a story about our webbie hosts, their names, what they're up to in these scenes? Thanks!

Thanks for sharing!

---------- SaltyMac added 1 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by I_love_Webkinz
The answer to Quizzy's Bonus Question today is a heart doctor. I also like the idea for Round 6!
GREAT JOB, I_Love_Webkinz! Another tastey treat is coming your way!

I'll be back with another Scavenger Hunt Challenge!

---------- SaltyMac added 44 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

Shadow's Scavenger Challenge #5

We will send a tastey halloween treat to first person to answer:
Name the Exclusive Item near the table in Plumpy's Spooky Halloween Room.

Last edited by SaltyMac; 10-19-2008 at 01:59 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed