Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2008, 02:00 PM   #171
Webkinz :)

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Shadow’s Spooktacular Halloween Showcase!! Rounds 1, 2, 3 & 4 Winners POSTED! Round 5 NOW In Progress! Come on in and share your Halloween Rooms!

View Post Originally Posted by SaltyMac
Shadow's Spooktacular Showcase Round 5!

Began Last Saturday 11 October, 2008.
Ends TONIGHT, 18 October at 11:59 PM.

Round 6 will be the Final Round with entries due on October 29. For the last round, Shadow and Severus were thinking it might be fun to show a costume party going on in your rooms... What do you guys think?

For Round 5, Let's kick it up a notch:
Post your current rooms, but include one or more of your Webbies in Costume, and tell us a story about our hosts, their personalities, and what event they are getting ready for or having in your room. If it's dinner, what are they serving? If it's trick or treat, what are they giving out or hoping to receive?

Round 5 Entries Recieved:

1. MomtoFaye with trick or treaters snacking in Misty's Dining Room

2. KittyKat913 with Emily the Rhino and the Pumpkin Grille

3. GMK1996 with Luna the Witch-Bat hosting pre-trick-or-treat Costume Party

4. Me2Me2 with Actres Bat, Lexi's Haunted House

5. I_Love_Webkinz with Clarvoyant Gorilla

6. Wavebug with dinner and a movie

Keep those EXCELLENT ENTRIES coming!!

---------- SaltyMac added 127 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

Shadow's Blog 18 October 2008 . . .

What a glorious sunny autumn afternoon! No surprise not too many folks are spending it online!

Just wanted to say THANKS to all our CREATIVE CONTESTANTS so far in this contest, and especially for the FUN STORIES in Round 5!

Severus and I would like to liven things up a bit, to get more people checking into this thread more often, as we count down the days to the big grand finale on Halloween. So to that end, we'd like to offer up a little Scavenger hunt for anyone paying close attention to this thread. We will not post this on the front page. You will only be able to find it by reading the most recent posts. Here's your first challenge:

Shadow's Scavenger Hunt Bonus Challenge:
I will send a Halloween treat via KinzPost to the first person to Post a Black Cat at the end of Salty's house thread, and also to the first person to identify the rogue vegetable growing in Severus's Pumpkin Patch (post #148 of Salty's Seaside Shack).
Good Luck!

Last edited by SaltyMac; 10-18-2008 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2008, 02:17 PM   #172
You wish you were
Gifted

KittyKat913 is a jewel in the roughKittyKat913 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Shadow’s Spooktacular Halloween Showcase!! Rounds 1, 2, 3 & 4 Winners POSTED! Round 5 NOW In Progress! Come on in and share your Halloween Rooms!

Click the image to open in full size.

It's strawberries!
KittyKat913 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2008, 02:45 PM   #173

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

GREAT JOB, KITTYKAT!!

Glad to see someone is paying attention!

Okay, Shadow will post another clue later today, so keep checking back!
Old 10-18-2008, 02:49 PM   #174
You wish you were
Gifted

KittyKat913 is a jewel in the roughKittyKat913 is a jewel in the rough

Wait.... I got it RIGHT? Whoa. Thank you!
KittyKat913 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2008, 02:56 PM   #175

View Post Originally Posted by KittyKat913
Wait.... I got it RIGHT? Whoa. Thank you!
Check your KinzPost. I sent you a Halloween Treat today!
Old 10-18-2008, 05:24 PM   #176
Diary Of A Wimpy Kid

I_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Here is my updated entry!

Click the image to open in full size.

Frankenstein and his bride are sitting down to a nice peaceful Halloween dinner.
I_love_Webkinz is offline Female
Old 10-18-2008, 06:17 PM   #177

Lookin good, I_love_Webkinz! The suit of armor in the corner is such a nice touch!

---------- SaltyMac added 2 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by SaltyMac
Round 5 Entries Recieved:

1. MomtoFaye with trick or treaters snacking in Misty's Dining Room

2. KittyKat913 with Emily the Rhino and the Pumpkin Grille

3. GMK1996 with Luna the Witch-Bat hosting pre-trick-or-treat Costume Party

4. Me2Me2 with Actres Bat, Lexi's Haunted House

5. I_Love_Webkinz with Frankenstein and Bride Dinner

6. Wavebug with dinner and a movie

Keep those EXCELLENT ENTRIES coming!!

---------- SaltyMac added 127 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

Shadow's Blog 18 October 2008 . . .

What a glorious sunny autumn afternoon! No surprise not too many folks are spending it online!

Just wanted to say THANKS to all our CREATIVE CONTESTANTS so far in this contest, and especially for the FUN STORIES in Round 5!

Severus and I would like to liven things up a bit, to get more people checking into this thread more often, as we count down the days to the big grand finale on Halloween. So to that end, we'd like to offer up a little Scavenger hunt for anyone paying close attention to this thread. We will not post this on the front page. You will only be able to find it by reading the most recent posts. Here's your first challenge:

Shadow's Scavenger Hunt Bonus Challenge:
I will send a Halloween treat via KinzPost to the first person to Post a Black Cat at the end of Salty's house thread, and also to the first person to Post back here with the name of Buzz Aldren's favorite football team (see Salty's Seaside Shack).

Good Luck!

Last edited by SaltyMac; 10-18-2008 at 10:17 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-18-2008, 07:11 PM   #178
Diary Of A Wimpy Kid

I_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to behold

To answer your post, Buzz Aldren's favorite football teams are: The Philly Eagles, N.E. Patriots, Pittsburgh Steelers, but he has a soft spot for the Cleveland Browns.

Last edited by I_love_Webkinz; 10-18-2008 at 07:20 PM..
Old 10-18-2008, 07:27 PM   #179

View Post Originally Posted by I_love_Webkinz
To answer your post, Buzz Aldren's favorite football teams are: The Philly Eagles, N.E. Patriots, Pittsburgh Steelers, but he has a soft spot for the Cleveland Browns.
Great Job, I_Love_Webkinz!
Glad to see folks are checking in!
We'll come up with another one tonight!
Old 10-18-2008, 07:27 PM   #180
Diary Of A Wimpy Kid

Thanks! These scavenger hunts are fun!
Closed