Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2008, 08:01 PM   #141
Webkinz :)

lashes is just really nicelashes is just really nice

Default Re: Shadow’s Spooktacular Halloween Showcase!! Rounds 1, 2, & 3 Winners POSTED! Round 4 NOW In Progress! Come on in and share your Halloween Rooms!

Come visit "All Hallow's Eve Cemetery". This is a private family cemetery located outside of their castle. Wicca Spirit (alley cat) and Spooky (bat) are paying their respects to a dearly departed family member. And behind the haunted dungeon gates is the crematorium.

Last edited by lashes; 10-31-2008 at 01:20 AM..
lashes is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2008, 08:04 PM   #142

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Shadow’s Spooktacular Halloween Showcase!! Rounds 1, 2, & 3 Winners POSTED! Round 4 NOW In Progress! Come on in and share your Halloween Rooms!

View Post Originally Posted by lashes
Come visit "All Hallow's Eve Cemetery". This is a private family cemetery located outside of their castle. Wicca Spirit (alley cat) and Spooky (bat) are paying their respects to a dearly departed family member. And behind the haunted dungeon gates is the crematorium.
AWESOME, Lashes!! Thanks for posting!
Old 10-10-2008, 08:07 PM   #143
Diary Of A Wimpy Kid

I_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Is it too late to enter?

ILW
Click the image to open in full size.
I_love_Webkinz is offline Female
Old 10-10-2008, 08:15 PM   #144

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

Shadow’s Blog: Friday 10 October 2008

Here's an updated summary of current entries, which we can update as we count down to interim judging at 3PM Saturday October 11. To date, our terrifically terrifying rooms for 2008 have been posted by the following creative contestants:

GanzRocks11

248keri

Twilight

Powerhouse247

Wavbug

KittyKat913

GMK1996

CoolBug798

ZanyZingo

Lashes

THANKS FOR POSTING YOUR SPOOKTACULAR 2008 HALLOWEEN ROOMS!!

While we’re waiting for the remaining rooms-in-progress, The panel of judges would like to take a little survey. We will compile the results and post when all are in.
Question for today:
What is your favorite Chef Gazpachio Halloween Recipe, or W-Shop Halloween Food?

Please keep those excellent early entries (works in progress - plenty of time to modify and improve later) coming in! Thanks again for sharing!!

---------- SaltyMac added 1 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by I_love_Webkinz
Is it too late to enter?

ILW
COME ON IN, I_love_Webkinz!! Post your new or in-progress Halloween room by 3PM Saturday (tomorrow)

Last edited by SaltyMac; 10-10-2008 at 08:15 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-10-2008, 09:19 PM   #145

248keri is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by SaltyMac
Hi Everybody! Happy Friday!

Thanks for keeping those answers coming in!

Sorry for delay in judging first set of rooms in progress. Panel of judges has been very busy this week - especially Salty... I think just about everyone who wants to post has been able to. Let's say we'll judge the first set of rooms and announce prizes tomorrow after 3PM, okay?

Can't wait untill tomorrow! thanks for the update saltymac!
248keri is offline Female
Old 10-11-2008, 11:08 AM   #146
Diary Of A Wimpy Kid

I_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to behold

I may not be able to enter, sorry. Webkinz is taking a long time to load, but if I am able to get on by 3:00, I will definitely post a room!

ILW

Last edited by I_love_Webkinz; 10-11-2008 at 11:36 AM..
Old 10-11-2008, 12:26 PM   #147

View Post Originally Posted by I_love_Webkinz
I may not be able to enter, sorry. Webkinz is taking a long time to load, but if I am able to get on by 3:00, I will definitely post a room!

ILW
You could try going into internet options and deleting the cookies, history file, and temporary internet files. Just make sure you know your username and password for all your favorite websites because they will no longer remember you after that. That is how I finally got in the night the Haunted theme became available in the W-Shop.
Old 10-11-2008, 12:48 PM   #148
Diary Of A Wimpy Kid

Should you restart your computer after you clear your cache?

ILW

Old 10-11-2008, 02:59 PM   #149

Round 4 RESULTS !!
2008 Halloween Rooms in Progress

Thanks to all of our Clever Contestants for making round 4 a pumpkin-smashing success! We really have an outstanding group of talented designers in this contest! Thanks so much for sharing your creations! Shadow and Severus have been SO INSPIRED by all of your excellent entries. In fact, they’ve channeled your inspiration into updating their rooms on post #87. Check them out if you have time!

Our panel of judges is so happy to have 10 SPOOKTACULAR entries from which to select, and once again the selection is difficult, because they’re all so awesome. First the panel would like to recognize some honorable mentions:

EXCELLENT PET NAMES:

ZanyZingo with Sonic and Radar

GMK1996 with Luna the Witch-Bat

OUTSTANDING Creative Contributions to the SPIRIT AND FUN of the contest:

KittyKat913 with Outdoor Nightime Costume Party; Miss Moo and Peanut JackOLantern Carving; and Twilight Room and pet names theme

CREATIVE COMBINATION OF THEMES:
Coolbug798 with Cat-Fish Underwater Shared Room

For this round, the panel did find a few entries that stand out for originality, balance, and overall design. We would like to recoginize…

WAVEBUG, with Festive Lamplit Dinner for Eight… 3rd Prize
View Post Originally Posted by Wavbug
Okay still probably not done but updated

LASHES, with All Hallows Eve Cemetary, hosted by Wicca Spirit and Spooky …… …… 2nd Prize

POWERHOUSE247, with Harvest Dinner for 12 …. …. 1st Prize
View Post Originally Posted by powerhouse247
thanks here is my room

i am soo proud of it and if you like my i dea and you want to use it that is fine i don't mind as long as you give me some credit thank you!

Last edited by SaltyMac; 10-11-2008 at 03:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-11-2008, 03:00 PM   #150
momtofaye is a name known to allmomtofaye is a name known to allmomtofaye is a name known to all

Great contest, here's my room:

This is Misty's Dining room and she has invited a few of the local trick-or-treaters in for her favorite snack: Pumpkin Squares! The trick-or-treaters are all dressed as Princesses and are Princess, the googles, and the twins, Chi Chi and Pearl, the yorkies. After they enjoy their snack, they will return to their trick-or-treating!

Last edited by momtofaye; 10-11-2008 at 03:29 PM..
momtofaye is offline Female
Closed