Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2008, 06:36 AM   #101
Webkinz :)

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Shadow’s Spooktacular Halloween Showcase!! Rounds 1, 2, & 3 Winners POSTED! Round 4 NOW In Progress! Come on in and share your Halloween Rooms!

Absolutely!!

I was thinking that the purple gargoyle chairs currently in W-Shop were last year's chairs. Now I see they're a bit different. Interesting!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2008, 07:38 AM   #102
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Default Re: Shadow’s Spooktacular Halloween Showcase!! Rounds 1, 2, & 3 Winners POSTED! Round 4 NOW In Progress! Come on in and share your Halloween Rooms!

OK I know I missed the carving, butClick the image to open in full size. here is a pupkin I made just to get into the spirit of things I call it Kitty O Lantern
Old 10-04-2008, 09:59 AM   #103

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by puppylove101
OK I know I missed the carving, butClick the image to open in full size. here is a pupkin I made just to get into the spirit of things I call it Kitty O Lantern
Kool Kitty, Puppylove! I love her green eyes, ears, and teeth!

---------- SaltyMac added 15 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by 248keri
posting my new work in progress room in a second

okay here it is http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2.../halloween.jpg

Click the image to open in full size.

enjoy! sorry, it didn't crop right!
Shadow and Severus LOVE your room, 248Keri! Mr. Monk (or your new PUG) is SO lucky to have a Monster Bed to sleep in! It's SO SCAREY! The devided off area for the caldron bathtub is cool, and the Haunted Portraits add a terrifying touch!

---------- SaltyMac added 4 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by GanzRocks11
OMG! I won again?! I would like a Pickapora, please. (Still pm me though please. I love your pms!)
Pickapakora on its way to you in WW! Congrats again!

---------- SaltyMac added 2 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by powerhouse247
thanks saltymac could i have that psf that kind of looks like strwberries?
... thanks here is my room
I believe you're likeing the :el1:Elephant PSF: Tenderleaf Cookies. They're on their way to you in WW! Congrats!

Last edited by SaltyMac; 10-04-2008 at 11:34 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-04-2008, 06:43 PM   #104
Wavbug luvs her kinz
Wavbug is on a distinguished road

I don't know what it is, but I am not happy with this, hopefully I will figure it out before this is over......my work in progress
Wavbug is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 11:36 AM   #105

View Post Originally Posted by Wavbug
I don't know what it is, but I am not happy with this, hopefully I will figure it out before this is over......my work in progress
NICE, Wavbug! LOVE the double-wide dining table! Very festive!

Last edited by SaltyMac; 10-05-2008 at 06:08 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-05-2008, 12:24 PM   #106
You wish you were
Gifted

KittyKat913 is a jewel in the roughKittyKat913 is a jewel in the rough

I'll post mine later tonight. I'm buying two or three items, earning money in the arcade, buying a few items, earning money at Quizzy's, etc. But I LOVE the theme and am almost done with my room! And I'm so excited that I won second in the jack o lantern contest! And my favorite halloween candies are Skittles (actually, my friends call me that. It's my nickname!) and Reeses. Wow, that was a long reply. Lots of ands.

<3 Kitty

---------- KittyKat913 added 35 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

It's finished! And expensive! But here it is. It's still kinda a work in progress though, but now presenting:

THE LAIR!!!

Hope you like it! I'm down to six hundred kinzcash, but hey, at least I've got a room!

<3 Kitty

Last edited by KittyKat913; 10-05-2008 at 12:24 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
KittyKat913 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 12:34 PM   #107

View Post Originally Posted by KittyKat913
I'll post mine later tonight. I'm buying two or three items, earning money in the arcade, buying a few items, earning money at Quizzy's, etc. But I LOVE the theme and am almost done with my room! And I'm so excited that I won second in the jack o lantern contest! And my favorite halloween candies are Skittles (actually, my friends call me that. It's my nickname!) and Reeses. Wow, that was a long reply. Lots of ands.

<3 Kitty

---------- KittyKat913 added 35 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

It's finished! And expensive! But here it is. It's still kinda a work in progress though, but now presenting:

THE LAIR!!!

Hope you like it! I'm down to six hundred kinzcash, but hey, at least I've got a room!

<3 Kitty
Great Job, KittyKat! Shadow and Severus are LOVING the LAIR! From the spooky spiderwebs, to the Ship In a Bottle accent... to the cozy eat in kitchen area! THANKS for sharing!
Old 10-05-2008, 12:56 PM   #108
You wish you were
Gifted

KittyKat913 is a jewel in the roughKittyKat913 is a jewel in the rough

Thanks! This room will be for my black cat, Twilight, and my bat, Edward, who will both be adopted on Halloween. =D
KittyKat913 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 01:11 PM   #109

View Post Originally Posted by KittyKat913
Thanks! This room will be for my black cat, Twilight, and my bat, Edward, who will both be adopted on Halloween. =D
Cool idea, adopting them on Halloween! Then their anniversaries will always be on Halloween!

That reminds me, I've been noticing a lot of WI members are big fans of Twilight... I haven't looked it up yet, and you're probably thinking I live in a cave to not know about this... My impression is it might be a series of novels. I was a big fan of the Harry Potter series. Do you think I would like this series? Can any of you enlighten me? Sorry for being so out of touch!

Old 10-05-2008, 01:44 PM   #110

gmk1996 is on a distinguished road

may we post rooms even if we didn't do round one?
Closed