Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2008, 10:03 PM   #91
^Look up!^
Webkinz :)

366100068 is a splendid one to behold366100068 is a splendid one to behold366100068 is a splendid one to behold366100068 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Shadow’s Spooktacular Halloween Showcase!! Round 1&2 Winners POSTED! Round 3 (BONUS) In Progress! JackOLantern Carving! Come on in and share your Halloween Rooms, Costumes, Recipez!

Great idea!
366100068 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2008, 10:26 PM   #92

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Shadow’s Spooktacular Halloween Showcase!! Round 1&2 Winners POSTED! Round 3 (BONUS) In Progress! JackOLantern Carving! Come on in and share your Halloween Rooms, Costumes, Recipez!

Thanks for posting all the terrifyingly terrific rooms, guys! Shadow and Severus have noticed that the new JackOLantern stove, table, chairs, and lamp really look awesome with the old purple spider and gargoyle theme!

---------- SaltyMac added 9 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

Bonus Round 3: Jack-O-Lantern Carving RESULTS

With the new Haunted Furniture here, and new rooms well underway, it's time for our esteemed panel of judges to make their final decision on all the Jolly Jack-O-Lanterns. Shadow, Severus, and the whole gang really enjoyed the artistry shared by all of our creative contestants!

First Place Jack-O-Lantern:
Wavbug and Carmody with Pirate Jack with the unruly eyebrows!

Second Place Jack-O-Lantern:
A Tie between:
KittyKat913 and Sassy with Vampire Jack
and 248Keri and Mr. Monk with Jack in Stitches

Third Place Jack-O-Lantern:
Another Tie between:
Powerhouse247 and Cookie Dough with Crazy Jack
and GanzRocks11 and Midnight with Happy Jack

Please PM SaltyMac with which PSFs you would like!
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OUR WINNERS!

Last edited by SaltyMac; 10-01-2008 at 10:28 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-02-2008, 08:55 PM   #93
Official Mrs. Cullen
Gifted

GanzRocks11 is a jewel in the roughGanzRocks11 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Shadow’s Spooktacular Halloween Showcase!! Rounds 1, 2, & 3 Winners POSTED! Round 4 NOW In Progress! Come on in and share your Halloween Rooms!

OMG! I won again?! I would like a Pickapora, please. (Still pm me though please. I love your pms!)

---------- GanzRocks11 added 5 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

My updated, still kinda feeling empty, Halloween Room using new and old items. Have some items for my NEW Halloween Room but don't have enough kc to buy a large room. Will periodically update as I add to my old room and build my NEW one.

Click the image to open in full size.

---------- GanzRocks11 added 0 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

Btw, I made tiny changes.

---------- GanzRocks11 added 1 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

oops, I just realized I forgot to turn my fridge around! lol

Last edited by GanzRocks11; 10-02-2008 at 08:56 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
GanzRocks11 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2008, 06:07 AM   #94

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Shadow’s Spooktacular Halloween Showcase!! Rounds 1, 2, & 3 Winners POSTED! Round 4 NOW In Progress! Come on in and share your Halloween Rooms!

View Post Originally Posted by GanzRocks11
OMG! I won again?! I would like a Pickapora, please. (Still pm me though please. I love your pms!)

---------- GanzRocks11 added 5 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

My updated, still kinda feeling empty, Halloween Room using new and old items. Have some items for my NEW Halloween Room but don't have enough kc to buy a large room. Will periodically update as I add to my old room and build my NEW one.

---------- GanzRocks11 added 0 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

Btw, I made tiny changes.

---------- GanzRocks11 added 1 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

oops, I just realized I forgot to turn my fridge around! lol
Thanks for sharing, GanzRocks11! LOVE the Spider table with mix of Pumpkin and Gargoyle chairs! Also the trophy pedestal really shows off the crystal ball!

---------- SaltyMac added 17 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by twilight
here's my new Halloween room! Vampire is the black cat; shes eating. Marina is the bat, who loves pictures, so she waved!! she says "enjoy Vamp's and my new room!" i will be adding another bat soon(Saturday) and will post a picture then too. any ideas what to name it?Click the image to open in full size.
Wow, Twilight! I really think the old and new stuff look awesome together! I like your pumpkin stove in middle of room. Adds a focal point of color and really shows it off!

Looks like you already have a bed for your new Bat! I was thinking of adding another Bat, too. What did you decide for a name? The only idea I have so far is Barnabus. I'd really like to think of another "S" name...

Last edited by SaltyMac; 10-03-2008 at 06:10 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-03-2008, 03:40 PM   #95
Gift Trainee

meerkat4evr is a jewel in the roughmeerkat4evr is a jewel in the rough

An S name... that, I don't know.

This is quite fun to watch! I have a halloween room too!
meerkat4evr is offline Female
Old 10-03-2008, 04:05 PM   #96
Official Mrs. Cullen
Gifted

GanzRocks11 is a jewel in the roughGanzRocks11 is a jewel in the rough

Thanks! Like I said, everytime I update my room, I'll post it! Hopefully next time my fridge will be turned around! lol
GanzRocks11 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2008, 07:11 PM   #97
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

thanks saltymac could i have that psf that kind of looks like strwberries?
thanks here is my room

---------- powerhouse247 added 0 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

i am soo proud of it and if you like my i dea and you want to use it that is fine i don't mind as long as you give me some credit thank you!

Last edited by powerhouse247; 10-03-2008 at 07:11 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-03-2008, 07:13 PM   #98
sparkle13012 will become famous soon enough

Congrats to all the winners! I don't have enough kinzcash to make a FULL halloween room!
sparkle13012 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 05:25 AM   #99

AWESOME room, Powerhouse!
It's so festive and welcoming!
Makes me want to stop in for some Pumpkin Pie and BroomStick Brew!
and since it's a dark rainey night, maybe we could also have a baked apple, and some hot cider, and how about some pumpkin muffins? Oh, the calories... I might have to walk home to burn them off!

Thanks for sharing this great idea!

View Post Originally Posted by powerhouse247
thanks saltymac could i have that psf that kind of looks like strwberries?
thanks here is my room

---------- powerhouse247 added 0 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

i am soo proud of it and if you like my i dea and you want to use it that is fine i don't mind as long as you give me some credit thank you!
P.S. Where did you get those cool purple chairs? Just noticesd they don't look like the gargoyle chairs.

Last edited by SaltyMac; 10-04-2008 at 05:28 AM..
Old 10-04-2008, 06:28 AM   #100
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

they are from last year at halloween
is that okay?
Closed