Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2008, 12:13 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

Arrow Shadow’s Spooktacular Halloween Showcase!! Round 6 and Grand Prize WINNERS Posted!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! NEW Contest LINK on last post!

Calling all Creative Room Designers, Bat Lovers, Black Cats, Creepy Collectors, and Halloween Fans:

Shadow’s Spooktacular Halloween Showcase
- Costume and Decorating Contest!

Click the image to open in full size.

Round 6: Stories with Costumed Webbies in Halloween Rooms

3rd Place for Round 6 goes to: 248keri
with Mr. Monk, Pupcake, and the gang at their
Tomato Soup and Cornbread pre-trick-or-treat Dinner

2nd Place for Round 6 goes to:
GMK1996 WITH LUNA'S HALLOWEEN PARTY 08

FIRST Place for Round 6 goes to:
KITTYKAT913 WITH HALLOWEEN COSTUME BALL

View Post Originally Posted by KittyKat913

Please ignore the writing. It takes too long to retake the picture, redo the sky (which takes FOREVER) and re upload it. So please just pretend it says "Halloween Costume Ball" okay?

Look! The guests for the Halloween Costume Ball have arrived. In this once-a-year party event spectaculare, aspiring actors, honor students, society members and other talented youngsters get to join the best of the best in some good old Halloween fun!

Guests:
First row, left to right:

That would be Pepper Catz, the artist who’s won awards usually only achieved by the most gifted adults. This pint-size Picasso defies the saying, “When I grow up…” She believes that you have a choice whether you want to grow up at all, and that age is but a number, YOU (and your talent) decide what you’ll do and how you’ll get there. Pepper expressed her creativity with this colorful clown costume, transforming plain white garments into a polka dot masterpiece! Let’s all give her a hand.

Second row, left to right:

Angelina Whiskers dreams of being a prima ballerina, and that dream is steadily coming true. She won everyone over in her very first show, and starred in every show after that. Recently, despite her small stature, she auditioned for a part in New Yorkinz City. Sweet and girly are some adjectives for her, but none are worthy to describe the skill with which she dances. Even phenomenal falls short. Angelina has truly proved with hard work and determination, you can achieve anything. She told the world exactly what she liked with her costume, a ballerina princess. She might dance her way to a costume prize with this one!

Cinnamon Spyce plays the clarinet. And she plays it well. Though she’s only been playing for a year, she has a decade’s worth of skill, and is already playing difficult songs like the complete William Tell overture. She practices for an hour every day, and is steadily improving even beyond her current exceptional skill. She has wowed everyone, and music is her passion. Her favorite song played so far was Dance of the Bumblebees, and she decided to express that in her costume. This bumble bee costume has everyone buzzing!

That astronaut with antlers is Frosty Sno, the student who loves physics. She studies it with passion and is doing work and experiments far above her grade level. She often does work at her home for fun, and she has a thirst for knowledge. The teachers are all awed by Frosty’s miraculous smarts and eager to help her in any way possible. Frosty dreams of being accepted into the NASAkinz program. She really is shooting for the stars with this realistic space suit.

You may have already met Emily Hornn, as word is traveling fast about her cozy little restaurant in the north corner of Kinzville. Top Notch is the place to go for paninis, pancakes, and even pinamento. She has been cooking from a young age, and is often very busy with her restaurant, but she is still loyal to her friends and hardworking at school. Though she is a master cook, she hardly ever wears a white chef outfit in the kitchen, as she finds it to be impractical. Emily was honored and asked to cater at the ball this year, in the special Pumpkin Grille. She expressed her talent with the chef clothes, and is cooking up quite a reaction.

Checkers McChess is a young aeronautics student, but shhh, don’t tell. He keeps his love of flying on the DL, though he has many times been encouraged to spill the beans and be proud. On Halloween, however, he can show his interests and no one will ever know. He’s really flying high in this pilot costume!

Third row, left to right:

Sassy Martinez is an aspiring actress. She has been acting since she was small, and has been in numerous calendar trivias, ads, and school plays. She even has an agent! Her best friend, Hershey Hooves, helps her in every way possible, arranging auditions, photo shoots, and other things. Sassy recently auditioned for a part in a movie, and they just heard back a few days ago: She got it! So keep a look out for “The Phantomkinz of the Opera”, in which Sassy will star. However, instead of being a predictable movie star, she really got out there with this outrageous hippie costume. Peace, man.

Fourth Row, left to right:

Hershey Hooves is an author (and Sassy Martinez’s agent). She writes almost non-stop, and wants to become either a children’s author or a news paper reporter. She has even been published! Twice small poetry books and once a book of short stories. Hershey unleashed her ironic side with a cowboy costume. Yeehaw!

Now that you’ve gotten to know our guests, they all head to the Lair to have some fun.

The Lair is a spooky haunted house, and also a great entertaining arena. Let’s see what our guests are doing.

Emily the rhino and Pepper are watching spooky Halloween themed programs.

Sassy sees what the future has in store for her with the crystal ball.

Hershey inspects the Haunted Dungeon Gate to see if there really are monsters hiding behind it.

Frosty and Checkers enjoy some delicious Halloween punch, but avoid the snacks. They want to save room for the delicious dinner that Emily prepared.

Cinnamon examines the creepy crypts resting on the shelf.

Angelina watches the progress of the fierce storm raging outside.

After mingling with the guests for a while, Emily runs to check on her food. It’s almost ready!

Yum! The guests come into the Pumpkin Grille to enjoy the delicious feast: Almond Bultrice Punch, Trickle Treacle, Spinneretti, Monstrosoupy, Scary Berry Crunch, Freaky Flan, and Halloweenog. It will be quite delicious!

Emily really outdid herself this time! The Spinneretti is just crispy enough on the top and creamy and gooey on the inside. The Trickle Treacle is the perfect thickness. The Almond Bultrice punch has just the slightest trace of blueberries, the Halloweenog is the perfect temperature, the Monstrosoupy has just the right amount of salt, the Freaky Flan is thin enough, and the Scary Berry Crunch has delicious topping.

Happy Halloween!!!
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR ROUND 6 WINNERS!
See all 3 excellent creations on post 135, page 24!

And now.... For the GRAND PRIZE CATEGORY... CHAMPIONS OF SPOOKTACULAR DECORATING, COSTUME DESIGN, RECIPEZ, AND ALL HALLOWEEN FUN...

CHECK OUT PAGE 24/25 FOR THE GRAN PRIZE WINNERS!

Tuesday 21 October 2008:
Round 5 WINNERS Posted! Please see posts 199 - 201.
Round 5 was Webbies in Costume in Rooms with description.

First place for Round 5 is a TIE!
Between GMK1996 with Luna the witch-bat's pre-trick or treat costume contest . . .

and

And KittyKat913
with Emily the Rhino from the Top Notch, in her Pumplin Grill!

2nd Prize for Round 5 goes to . . .
Puppylove101 with Tidbit's Big Costume Bash!

My room is a mix of Halloween items, fall fest items, and things I found around the house. Here are all of my webkinz in costume.

3rd Prize Goes to ... Me2Me2 with Lexi the Actress Bat

AWESOME JOB EVERYONE!

Round 4: This year’s Halloween Rooms:
2008 Halloween Rooms in Progress

Our panel of judges is so happy to have 10 SPOOKTACULAR entries from which to select, and once again the selection is difficult, because they’re all so awesome. First the panel would like to recognize some honorable mentions:

EXCELLENT PET NAMES:

ZanyZingo with Sonic and Radar

GMK1996 with Luna the Witch-Bat

OUTSTANDING Creative Contributions to the SPIRIT AND FUN of the contest:

KittyKat913 with Outdoor Nightime Costume Party; Miss Moo and Peanut JackOLantern Carving; and Twilight Room and pet names theme

CREATIVE COMBINATION OF THEMES:
Coolbug798 with Cat-Fish Underwater Shared Room

___

For this round, the panel did find a few entries that stand out for originality, balance, and overall design. We would like to recoginize…

3rd Prize:
WAVEBUG, with Festive Lamplit Dinner for Eight

2nd Prize :
LASHES, with All Hallows Eve Cemetary, hosted by Wicca Spirit and Spooky

1st Prize!!
POWERHOUSE247, with Harvest Dinner for Twelve
___

See Post #67 for (Bonus) Round 3:
Jack-O-Lantern Carving!

First Place Jack-O-Lantern:
Wavbug and Carmody with Pirate Jack with the unruly eyebrows!

Second Place Jack-O-Lantern:
A Tie between:
KittyKat913 and Sassy with Vampire Jack
and 248Keri and Mr. Monk with Jack in Stitches

Third Place Jack-O-Lantern:
Another Tie between:
Powerhouse247 and Cookie Dough with Crazy Jack
and GanzRocks11 and Midnight with Happy Jack

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OUR WINNERS!

Round 2: Bonus Round Results:
Halloween Recipe Suggestions for Chef Gazpachio (post 44)

1st Place is a tie between
Powerhouse247 with Broomstick Brew Coffee
and WillowT with BatTart

2nd place is another tie between
Wavebug with Punkaboo Mouse,
and PuppyLove101 with Halloween Triecle or Treat

3rd place is yet another tie between
GanzRocks11 with Ultimate Chocolate Voila,
and 248keri with Pumpkin Fall Pecan Pie

CONGRATULATIONS to all of our WONDERFUL WINNERS!!

Round 1 = Entry:
Chose from Either or Both of Two Categories:
Category A = Last Year’s Halloween Room
(No need to clean out the cobwebs!)

Category B = Trick or Treat!

Congratulations to our Round 1 Winners!

Room Category

1st Prize goes to Wikylo with Shade
2nd Place to Wavbug with Carmody
3rd Place to Twilight with Vamp

Costume Category

1st Prize goes to Puppylove101 with Tidbit
2nd Place to Powerhouse247 with Cookie Dough
3rd Place to GanzRocks11 with Midnight

Prizes for each of Rounds 1 thru 6:
1st place = your choice of 3 food items from list below
2nd place = 2 food items
3rd place = 1 food item

Additional Grand Prizes, considering placement in all 6 rounds:

The Final and grand prizes will be announced on Halloween. Grand Prize will take into account standing in all previous rounds.
1st place = your choice of 6 food items from list below,
{plus of course, the honor of being the Grand Master of Halloween Decorating}
2nd place = 5 food items
3rd place = 3 food items

Guidelines for contestants:
Be original. No copying.
Have fun. Be positive. No whining or nagging.
{Howling at the moon is OKAY!}
Post BIG pictures. See how-to link above.
Panel of Judges reserve the right to eliminate any contestant not following the above guidelines.

If you agree to the above guidelines, put a " Shadow is Spooktacular!” Somewhere in your entry.

Meet our Esteemed Panel of Judges, along with the PSFs they are offering, on Post #3!

Come on in and Join the Fun!

Last edited by SaltyMac; 11-08-2008 at 01:33 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2008, 01:50 PM   #2
Transformers! <3

twilight is a glorious beacon of lighttwilight is a glorious beacon of lighttwilight is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Shadow’s Spooktacular Halloween Showcase!! Calling all Creative Room Designers, Bat Lovers, Black Cats, Creepy Collectors, and Halloween Fans!!

here's Vamp's Room(shes gonna share it with my bats!)
Attached Images
File Type: jpgVamp's Room webkinz.jpg (44.1 KB, 126 views)
twilight is offline Female
Old 08-31-2008, 02:33 PM   #3

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Shadow’s Spooktacular Halloween Showcase!! Calling all Creative Room Designers, Bat Lovers, Black Cats, Creepy Collectors, and Halloween Fans!!

View Post Originally Posted by twilight
here's Vamp's Room(shes gonna share it with my bats!)
AWESOME room, Twilight! I really love it! I SO hope they have that pipe organ again this year! It looks like it should play a really haunting soundtrack...

Thanks for entering! PM me with your WW userID, and which food item you would like for being one of the first 3 entrants

Meet our esteemed panel of judges, along with the PSFs they are offering:

Shadow {Contest Hostess and Chair of Judging Committee}
Severus {Bat} {Contest Host and Committee Co-Chair}
Salty Fun-loving big sister/cousin to all the Judges
Splash Webkinz Chef Extrordinaire
Hobbes Fun, Energetic, Sporting
Tetley :el1: Aspiring Collector, and friend to Arte Fact
Junior The Comic/ Jester for the team
Matilda Junior’s little sister: loves a party
Sir Henry Morgan Aspiring Pirate and World Traveler
Professor Higgins Scientist and Historian
Valentine Cuddly Snuggly Bear: Loves Strawberry Smoothies
Stella :clyde: originally from St. Louis, now learning to speak Belgian
Spike :gr: Team Sportsman: Baseball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Swimming, and of course Frisbee
Clarence :lion: Fantasy King of Jungle, but doesn’t see too well…

MEET OUR NEWEST JUDGES . . .

Buzz Aldren, Semi-Retired Astronaut, Accountant, Amateur Economist, and Football Fan

Darwin, Fun-Loving, Smart, Friendly. Favorite game is "Go Fish"

:pgn:Tuxington, Friends with Valentine. Getting ready for Winter Fun!

PRIZES!

Choose from any of the following PSFs:

Additionally food prizes may be selected from the following of Chef Gazpacho’s favorite recipez:

Or enjoy the taste of the season by selecting from these Halloween themed Recipez:

Last edited by SaltyMac; 10-29-2008 at 08:41 PM..
Old 08-31-2008, 02:46 PM   #4
Transformers! <3

twilight is a glorious beacon of lighttwilight is a glorious beacon of lighttwilight is a glorious beacon of light

thanks! i spent like 5000 kinzcash on it, which was all i had at the time!
twilight is offline Female
Old 08-31-2008, 02:53 PM   #5
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

i will post a pick of my webbie in her halloween costume in a sec

Last edited by powerhouse247; 08-31-2008 at 03:35 PM..
Old 08-31-2008, 03:14 PM   #6
Alaza

Luna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of light

i MUST ENTER! but can't, at Halloween. i didn't find out what to do yet if you couldn't see the full screan, and couldn't go to the w-shop caz i couldn't see the things to do pop-up menue.
boo hoo. BOO!
bye.
Luna_Lovegood is offline Female
Old 08-31-2008, 03:24 PM   #7

View Post Originally Posted by twilight
thanks! i spent like 5000 kinzcash on it, which was all i had at the time!
Good to know... People have been advising me to start saving my Kinzcash! I've been really trying to save up: doing at least 2 jobs per day, and answering Quizzies questions. But Tetley keeps spending large amounts at Arte's. I think I might have to put him on a strict allowance till Halloween
Old 08-31-2008, 03:35 PM   #8
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

here it is i hope you like it
Old 09-01-2008, 07:17 AM   #9

AWESOME entry, Powerhouse! LOVE the story!

Thanks, and let me know which food you would like for being 2nd entry

Shadow is Spooktacular!

---------- SaltyMac added 837 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

Happy Labor Day Everybody!

Thanks to Twilight and Powerhouse247 being our first two contestants!
Third contestant to enter wins one PSF.

Shadow is Spooktacular!

Last edited by SaltyMac; 09-01-2008 at 07:17 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-01-2008, 08:56 AM   #10
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Default Re: Shadow’s Spooktacular Halloween Showcase!! NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES! Calling all Creative Room Designers, Bat Lovers, Black Cats, Creepy Collectors, and Halloween Fans!!

Here is my entry
Closed