Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2008, 09:22 PM   #1
Tecytoc2142

Talking Serendipity's Next Top Chef!!! (hosted by tecytoc2142) A Chance To Win 12 PSFs!!!

OK Its just like the title says! You have a chance to win 12 PSFs!!!!!! Ok And I will give it over to our host now Katrina!!!!!!!!! *audience claps*

Hi Im your host of Serendipity's Next Top Chef!!! This is going to be a great contest!!!!! I just need some people..... I mean we have some awesome judges that need your help really really bad!!!!! Hey lets meet them!

Hi Im Rylie!
:chi: Hi Im Sammy!
Im Brady Cane!
There will be more judges!!!!! Those are just a few of the 14 you will (might) see!!!! So A contest is NOT a contest without rules I mean then you could cheat so here are the rules!

RULES!
1. No copying someone and if someone posts at the same time as someone else the same thing they will bost redo!
2. No harassing others to quit!
3. Be nice to EVERYONE in the contest
4. 15 people
5. Cheer for others if you get out dont be mean to them

Ok so start entering heres what I need and here are the prizes!

WW ID:
WI ID:
Pet Name:
Pet Type:
Pet Gender:
Why You Want To Be Serendipity's Next Top Chef?:

PRIZES (it wouldn't be fun without them!)
1st 12 PSfs + the winning recipe foods
2nd 8 PSfs + the second place recipe food
3rd 4 PSFs + the very first recipe to win in a round
Best crowd cheerer (you can win this if your not in the contest and cheer for others!) both the second and first place recipes!

So start entering!

Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2008, 06:10 AM   #2
PookyBear2007
Gifted

PookyBear2007 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Serendipity's Next Top Chef!!! (hosted by tecytoc2142) A Chance To Win 12 PSFs!!!

WW ID: PookyBear2007
WI ID: PookyBear2007
Pet Name:Leah
Pet Type:Bengal Tiger
Pet Gender:Girl
Why You Want To Be Serendipity's Next Top Chef?:I want to be the next top chef because cooking is my passion and i love having fun
PookyBear2007 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2008, 07:48 AM   #3
teddynchance
Webkinz :)

Webbiesluvr11 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Serendipity's Next Top Chef!!! (hosted by tecytoc2142) A Chance To Win 12 PSFs!!!

WI ID:Webbiesluvr11
WW id: pugluvr10
Pet name: Fluffball
pet type: samoyed dog
why i want to be:because i lovecooking and its fun!
Webbiesluvr11 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2008, 04:36 PM   #4
Tecytoc2142

ok so far we have fluffball and leah entered! keep entering peeps and i forgot on my original post to say that pics arent required but i will hire someone to take them for me being paid 5PSFs for the whiole season they can be in or out of the contest!
Old 05-17-2008, 04:42 PM   #5
Indiana Jones is
Gifted

writergirl7 has a spectacular aura about

I'm going to watch. I'm already in a ton of contests! Looking good though.
Old 05-18-2008, 07:39 AM   #6
Tecytoc2142

writwergirl dont you want to enter please your like the one that started all the next top chefs!!!!! please if you enter everyone else will too! thats what happend in gymnastgirls!
Old 05-18-2008, 08:40 AM   #7
dognosan

thespiangirl is an unknown quantity at this point

WW ID: dognosan
WI ID:thespiangirl
Pet Name:Roo
Pet Type:Saint bernard
Pet Gender:girl
Why You Want To Be Serendipity's Next Top Chef?: cooking is cool (and who could resist all those prizes!)
Old 05-18-2008, 09:59 AM   #8

kylieq99 will become famous soon enough

WW ID: kylieq99
WI ID: kylieq99
Pet Name: waddles
Pet Type: penguin
Pet Gender: girl
Why You Want To Be Serendipity's Next Top Chef?:
because waddles and me LOVE to cook
kylieq99 is offline Female
Old 05-18-2008, 07:30 PM   #9
Tecytoc2142

ROSTER

waddles
fluffball
leah
roo!!

---------- Tecytoc2142 added 18 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

ok if i get no more contestant i might just start and give you guys each like 3 or 4 safes and if you get eliminated you can use them to stay in and when those are out then your out for good so if i dont get at least 2 or 3 more people by 8:13 i will do that!

---------- Tecytoc2142 added 18 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

!!!!!!! OK !!!!!!!!!! the first round is starting@!!!!! you will all have 5 safes to use and once they are gone they are GONE! heres you first judge with your challenge!

:chi: Yo im Sammy C. Ad i really need yo help! I need to get some record deal or i will go broke and those record peeps want a meal! Can you design a usic themed meal that producers will like with a appetizer main course drink dessert and kids meal plus a bonus thing that will earn you bonus points get yo entries in by tomorrow by 5:01 sharp the producers will be at my house at 5:30 so I will judge at 5:02 dont be late and start cooking yo meals dawg!

---------- Tecytoc2142 added 0 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

music not usic srry!

---------- Tecytoc2142 added 0 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

music not usic srry!

Last edited by Tecytoc2142; 05-18-2008 at 07:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-18-2008, 08:50 PM   #10

kylieq99 will become famous soon enough

ok here are my entries
this was tough!! lol

so here is a peanut butter jelly sandwich for a kids meal....how does that have to do with music u ask??? well ahave you heard the song "its peanut butter jelly time"
if not go here

here is the picture to
Click the image to open in full size.

for the appetizer i did fruit salad...because of the song fruit salad..yummy yummy lol
here is the song for that

here is my pic

for the main dish i did banattle dome...y??? because it reminded me of the song peal bananas peal peal bananas lol..i couldnt find a link to that sorry

here is the pic

and for desert i did a banana split because it reminded me of peal banana again lol

here is the pic

hope you like it!
kylieq99 is offline Female
Closed