Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2008, 11:12 PM   #51
Bring back WNTM!
Gift Trainee

dazyandoreo! is a jewel in the roughdazyandoreo! is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Season 2 of Webkinz Next Top Model!!! Win Retired and Seasonal PSFs !!!! 15-20 people needed!!! Awsome Prizes!!! Please please sign up!!! VERY FUN!!! Alot of PSFs to choose from!!! Win the gorilla, racoon, or yellow lab food.

b
u
m
p
!
!
!
!
dazyandoreo! is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2008, 11:21 PM   #52
Call me Jay
Webkinz :)

nanook43 is a splendid one to beholdnanook43 is a splendid one to beholdnanook43 is a splendid one to beholdnanook43 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Season 2 of Webkinz Next Top Model!!! Win Retired and Seasonal PSFs !!!! 15-20 people needed!!! Awsome Prizes!!! Please please sign up!!! VERY FUN!!! Alot of PSFs to choose from!!! Win the gorilla, racoon, or yellow lab food.

Is there room if so here's Bandit my boy racoon
Click the image to open in full size.
nanook43 is offline Male
Old 05-23-2008, 11:41 PM   #53
Bring back WNTM!
Gift Trainee

cute cute cute
a couple more people needed
Old 05-23-2008, 11:43 PM   #54
Huskfan
Gifted

webkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of light

Here is a picture of my Duck Sunny Boy.

Last edited by webkinzgirl24; 06-18-2008 at 10:51 PM..
webkinzgirl24 is offline Female
Old 05-24-2008, 01:51 AM   #55
Bring back WNTM!
Gift Trainee

b
u
m
p
i
n
g

u
p

---------- dazyandoreo! added 64 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

please bump it up

---------- dazyandoreo! added 17 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

any last minute entrys?? ??

---------- dazyandoreo! added 27 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

The person going home is M@R!$@!!! I am very sorry but ur outfit didnt fit the theme. wikylo and lanie293 have one strike for using KINZSTYLE. NO KINZSTYLE ALLOWED. Please do not use it again.

The next theme is Halloween. U will be assigned to a coustume and u must try ur hardest to make it look like it. Please go by what i say. ONLY IN THIS ROUND u are allowed to use kinz style. Again, try ur hardest and please post quickly. The deadline is Monday. If the costume is IMPOSSIBLE to make. Please just PM me and i will try to change it!!!!
  1. Sp0ngeb0br0cksny as a vampire
  2. kylieq as a fairy
  3. NoGrinchHere as a different webkinz
  4. lanie293 as the different gender
  5. mypetsrock as a princess/prince
  6. Buttercup1994 as a prom girl/boy
  7. skittlesrox2 as a hippie
  8. geros9 as an insect
  9. Susiebobb as a bat
  10. -------elimanated-------
  11. kgirl72 as a swmsuit model
  12. forlock as a mermaid/merman
  13. wikylo as a pirate
  14. nanook as a nerd
  15. webkinzgirl124 as a popular school girl/boy
Good Luck asn PM me with any questions!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by dazyandoreo!; 05-24-2008 at 01:51 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-24-2008, 07:28 AM   #56
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

I'll post mine when you reply to my pm...
Old 05-24-2008, 09:42 AM   #57
Banned
jorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond repute

sorry.... I have a mac so I can't post any pics... but thanks
jorking is offline Female
Old 05-24-2008, 09:45 AM   #58
Call me Jay

nanook43 is a splendid one to beholdnanook43 is a splendid one to beholdnanook43 is a splendid one to beholdnanook43 is a splendid one to behold

So nanook's eliminated?
nanook43 is offline Male
Old 05-24-2008, 11:07 AM   #59
Bring back WNTM!
Gift Trainee

ya, sorry!!!
Old 05-24-2008, 12:56 PM   #60

kgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of light

Here's Molly at a Halloween party as a swim suit model.
Attachment 100833

Last edited by kgirl72; 07-23-2008 at 04:50 PM..
kgirl72 is offline Female
Closed