Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2008, 10:12 PM   #391
Huskfan
Gifted

webkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Season 2 of Webkinz Next Top Model!!! Win Retired and Seasonal PSFs !!! No more people. Awsome Prizes!!! VERY FUN!!! Alot of PSFs to choose from!!! Win the gorilla, racoon, gold and white cat, all the newly retired and yellow lab food.

Thanks for a great contest and, I wish everyone who is left the best of Luck.
webkinzgirl24 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2008, 10:25 PM   #392
Bring back WNTM!
Webkinz :)

mypetszrock is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Season 2 of Webkinz Next Top Model!!! Win Retired and Seasonal PSFs !!! No more people. Awsome Prizes!!! VERY FUN!!! Alot of PSFs to choose from!!! Win the gorilla, racoon, gold and white cat, all the newly retired and yellow lab food.

this is abbie being a super hero! she is the love docta! she brings love to our world!!! go love docta!

Click the image to open in full size.

now this is abbie goin' green! she luvs the earth!!!

Last edited by mypetszrock; 07-06-2008 at 10:28 PM..
mypetszrock is offline Female
Old 07-08-2008, 10:43 AM   #393
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

(outfit on the left)

Here is Hope as

FruityGal!

What should we do about bad guys
Fruity gal squirts lemons in their eyes!

What to do about evil seals
She makes them trip on banana peels

Need something tasty for any day
Watch out cuz fruity gals comin your way!

(outfit on the right)

Hope is leafy, tree-y, green-y, and Dirty!

GO GREEN!!!
Attached Images
File Type: bmpHope's a hero!!!.bmp (20.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: bmpGREEN!.bmp (36.5 KB, 0 views)
Old 07-08-2008, 11:15 AM   #394
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

I am getting Starbucks ready.
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 07-08-2008, 11:31 AM   #395
Bring back WNTM!
Gift Trainee

dazyandoreo! is a jewel in the roughdazyandoreo! is a jewel in the rough

ok thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dazyandoreo! is offline Female
Old 07-08-2008, 11:46 AM   #396
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Ughh! I hate my computer SO SO SO SO SO muchh! I will now type this for the fourth time.

Okay. My superhero is High Flying Helping Blue Jay. HGHBJ for short. Lol.

Here she is:

Okay for the going green outfit everything has a reason.

I have the daisy hair clip because it reminds me of the sun, you need the sun to grow things.

The pants are for water.

Starbucks is wearing the shoes and fleecy to represent the grass and trees.

If I am not allowed to use kinzstyle, tell me and I will change it. Thankss!

Here she is:

Last edited by ButterCup1994; 07-08-2008 at 01:00 PM..
Old 07-08-2008, 12:34 PM   #397
Bring back WNTM!
Gift Trainee

well its ok you dont have to change it i will do results in a few minutes or in a little while
It matters if i have time
Old 07-08-2008, 01:00 PM   #398
I Hate Hackers!

I am redoing it so that it is fairr. Hold on.

---------- ButterCup1994 added 3 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

I fixed itt!

Last edited by ButterCup1994; 07-08-2008 at 01:00 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-08-2008, 05:28 PM   #399
Bring back WNTM!
Gift Trainee

Results.........

ButterCup1994- i didnt really like the going green(GG) outfit but i really liked the super hero one

wikylo-i liked the the Super hero but not the GG one

mypetszrock- liked the SH one better than the GG one

wikylo

Spoiler: show
you

are

going home

ButterCup1994 and mypetszrock

are going to the finals

Ok this was very hard and i want you to come back next year!

The final round is......

First date

and

a food

and

dress as a Jonas Brother is you dont know who they are, tell me and i will give you a picture

Good Luck and Have Fun

The deadline is 2 days from now!!!!

Both of yall can wear kinz style

Last edited by dazyandoreo!; 07-08-2008 at 10:12 PM..
Old 07-08-2008, 07:24 PM   #400
Bring back WNTM!

mypetszrock is on a distinguished road

ahhhhh!!!!!! i made it!!!!!! but who won the whole round? i will enter my pic in a sec.

---------- mypetszrock added 82 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

this is abbie being a banana split. the pants is for the icecream, the shirt is the banana, the boots are the chocolate syrup, the glasses r the whipcream, and to top it off, the bow is the cherry.

this is abbie goin on her first date! my baby is growing up!!!!!

this is abbie pretending to be her fav. jonas brother, joe jonas! she is wearing almost the same outfit! justcheck out the pic. below abbie!

i would have put the picture of his WHOLE body, showing the pants and shoes, but the pic. waz like 5 times the size i have above. it waz HUGE! but the pants were black and the shoes white.

Last edited by mypetszrock; 07-08-2008 at 07:37 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
mypetszrock is offline Female
Closed