Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2008, 10:21 PM   #321
Bring back WNTM!
Gift Trainee

dazyandoreo! is a jewel in the roughdazyandoreo! is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Season 2 of Webkinz Next Top Model!!! Win Retired and Seasonal PSFs !!!! 15-20 people needed!!! Awsome Prizes!!! Please please sign up!!! VERY FUN!!! Alot of PSFs to choose from!!! Win the gorilla, racoon, or yellow lab food.

Results...........

I will give you stars based on ur outfit!!!!!! 1-5 stars one being the worst and 5 being the best

forlock

buttercup1994

mypetszrock

susiebobb

webkinzgirl24

wikylo

excused from this round cuz hes on vaccay

geros9

The person going home is

Spoiler: show
Susiebobb - im really sorry the others were better sorry

The next round is

Cowboy/cowgirl

*** the deadline is wednesday at 5:30 pm KT

***RULE: u can ONLY USE 2 peices of the cowboy outfit (the cowboy hat is included)

be creative and have fun PM me with any questions

The round winner is

Spoiler: show
Buttercup1994

You are the ONLY one allowed to usae kinzstyle this round

Last edited by dazyandoreo!; 06-29-2008 at 10:38 PM..
dazyandoreo! is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2008, 10:34 PM   #322
Woohoo! I'm a
Gift Guru

Susiebobb is just really niceSusiebobb is just really nice

Default Re: Season 2 of Webkinz Next Top Model!!! Win Retired and Seasonal PSFs !!!! 15-20 people needed!!! Awsome Prizes!!! Please please sign up!!! VERY FUN!!! Alot of PSFs to choose from!!! Win the gorilla, racoon, or yellow lab food.

Ok, well thanks and good luck to everyone who is left!
Susiebobb is offline Female
Old 06-29-2008, 10:37 PM   #323
Bring back WNTM!
Gift Trainee

dazyandoreo! is a jewel in the roughdazyandoreo! is a jewel in the rough

sorry susie
dazyandoreo! is offline Female
Old 06-29-2008, 11:01 PM   #324
Woohoo! I'm a
Gift Guru

Susiebobb is just really niceSusiebobb is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by dazyandoreo!
sorry susie
That's okay. I had fun Thanks!
I had trouble getting nice outfits for Einstein because he is a boy I didn't want to dress him as a girl, but I think there are better outfits for girls
Good luck to everyone who is left!!
Susiebobb is offline Female
Old 06-29-2008, 11:10 PM   #325
Huskfan
Gifted

webkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Susiebobb
That's okay. I had fun Thanks!
I had trouble getting nice outfits for Einstein because he is a boy I didn't want to dress him as a girl, but I think there are better outfits for girls
Good luck to everyone who is left!!

I am sad to see you go as well and thanks for wishing everyone who is left good luck.
webkinzgirl24 is offline Female
Old 06-30-2008, 06:11 AM   #326
I Hate Hackers!
Webkinz :)

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

wow! yay! i should have my entry in soon :]
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 06-30-2008, 06:37 AM   #327

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

Umm.... I will have to take a lot of time for this one
geros9 is offline Female
Old 06-30-2008, 06:50 AM   #328
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

yeah. i am unsure about what i am going to wear
Old 06-30-2008, 07:01 AM   #329

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

I probably won't start until tomorrow because usually when I log on a new webkinz I spend their first day getting stuff set up for them. Then It goes back to shared time
geros9 is offline Female
Old 06-30-2008, 07:06 AM   #330
I Hate Hackers!

i have LOADS AND LOTS of construction going on in my ww housee. lol.
Closed